Chapter 1: H̴̡̛̪̆̅Ę̷̾̊̋’̶͖̮̂́͘͝S̴͇̩̈̎͘ ̶̗̟̮̘̌͋̇͂C̴̝͉͔͋͋Ǫ̴̠̝͐̍̇M̶̹͉͚̝͐͘Ī̵̡͈̦͈N̷̳̈́̽
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...how is he still..."

"...surgery required..."

"...keep him alive..."

"...Shulk, only different..."

"...cause of all this..."

"...anomaly..."

"...bizarrely powerful..."

Finally, he woke up.

A boy with brown hair mostly swept to the left, one blue eye and one green eye, somewhat pale skin and fairly average height. He was pretty skinny, and he'd lost his good arm. His name? Dean Emery.

Dean looked at his nonexistent right arm. Turns out, whoever saved his life replaced it with a purple, hopefully powerful one. It worked perfectly. Amazing, Dean thought. At least he was alive. He walked out of the room, witnessing many, many people he didn't recognise. One of them, a guy around the same age as him with even messier blond hair than he already had. "Glad to see you're still alive," he said, "I'm Shulk, by the way."

Dean smiled. "I'm Dean," he said, "So where exactly am I?"

Shulk sighed. "I've been trying to figure that out myself for the past 3 months," he said, "You've been here as long as I have."

Dean froze in shock. Three months?! "What's today?" he asked.

"Christmas Eve," Shulk replied.

Dean sighed. So, he'd been here since September 24th. Shit. "So, what's the situation, Shulk?" he asked.

"When you came here, we scanned your brain," Shulk explained, "Incredible power, but no memories."

No memories? What the fuck?! "So I'm fucking amnesiac now?" Dean almost shouted.

Shulk nodded. "Sadly," he said, "But at least you're not dead or more severely injured than you were when you came here."

Dean sighed with relief. Okay, could be worse. Then someone ran up to Shulk. A boy, no older than 16, with spiky yellow (you fucking heard me: YELLOW) hair, blue eyes, 3 scars on each cheek, a headband with what Dean recognised as the Hidden Leaf symbol and an orange and black jacket. He was covered in blood. "Sasuke's dead!" he shouted.

Immediately the noise stopped. Everyone had heard him. The room had gone completely silent. Dean's heartbeat nearly stopped.

Then the boy said something else.

"...he's coming."

Dean blinked. "I'm sorry," he said, "Who's he?"

Suddenly, a giant purple reptilian crashed through the roof. Dean immediately knew that it wasn't who Yellow Hair was talking about. Heh. Yellow Hair. I'm a genius, Dean thought jokingly.

The reptilian, which Dean's eyes (or more accurately, his tech contacts) identified as "Ridley" dashed towards him. Dean threw his purple fist at Ridley, and that fist went through Ridley's mouth... as in Ridley was killed on impact. Blood splattered on the wall.

Dean stepped back. He'd just killed... something. That something was now fading away. Shulk and Yellow Hair, along with everyone else in the room, stared in shock and amazement.

"Back to my question," Dean said, turning back to Yellow Hair, who he could now identify as Naruto Uzumaki, "Who's he?"

Naruto sighed. "His name is Tabuu," he said, "He's the guy that nearly destroyed this world years ago."

Dean blinked. "Okay," he said, "Doesn't sound that scary."

He said that when writing appeared all over the walls and floor. "H̴̡̛̪̆̅Ę̷̾̊̋'̶͖̮̂́͘͝S̴͇̩̈̎͘ ̶̗̟̮̘̌͋̇͂C̴̝͉͔͋͋Ǫ̴̠̝͐̍̇M̶̹͉͚̝͐͘Ī̵̡͈̦͈N̷̳̪̞̈́̽G̸̜͖͊̍".

"...never mind, this is fucking terrifying," Dean eventually managed.


The Dean in this story's around 5 years older than the real me (yes I'm 13 deal with it) and he's gonna be really important to helping everyone later on to fight Tabuu and maybe something bigger...?

0