Chapter 61: Precious Treasure Chest
625 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonus Chapter 3/3

⩥⩤⩥⩤⩥⩤

Bennett stuck his longsword into the ground, using it to prop up his nearly exhausted body. Breathing heavily, he happily said, "We finally eliminated it, so tiring..."

Continuously channeling Pyro Energy into his sword for a long time was no simple feat.

"If it weren't for the descent onto the Teyvat continent consuming too much power, this remnant of the old era, the power of this princess's breath could have obliterated it!" Fischl withdrew her weapon, then crossed her hands on her slightly raised chest. Her lips opened slightly, exhaling a trace of hot breath, indicating significant exhaustion.

There were too many dark mists, and their attacks were mainly used to disperse and consume them. Surprisingly, dealing with the Demon God's grudge was relatively easy.

"Unfortunately, it disappeared so cleanly, leaving nothing behind."

Nolan still wore a disappointed expression.

Of the three, only he was still in good condition since the Pyro arrows didn't require him to gather elemental power, just drew the bowstring and fired.

"Now that our main objective on the third layer has been achieved, let's continue searching for any other potential threats nearby before leaving."

Nolan turned his head left and right, thinking and suggesting.

As the Demon God's remains was cleared, the dark mist gradually dispersed, and the surroundings brightened.

The Abyss Order had prepared extensively for this plot, lacking only an Abyss Herald personally guarding this sealed land.

But it was too busy to spare the effort, better to just charge into Mondstadt and wreak havoc directly.

So there shouldn't be any backup plans left in this secret realm. Of course, that was just speculation. To truly confirm they still had to thoroughly investigate.

After resting for a while, they began exploring the third layer of this secret realm. After a thorough search, they found that this place wasn't too large. Besides the Demon God's remnant, there were no other monsters.

"Hey, look over there, a pile of rubble!" Bennett pointed ahead and said.

A rubble pile wasn't strange, but it was oddly situated amidst the orderly stone tile flooring and brick walls of this underground palace-like environment.

This kind of situation was not unfamiliar to Nolan, when he encountered this kind of sudden pile of rocks while adventuring on the Teyvat map, and if broke it up, there would probably be something hidden inside.

Things like torch mechanism, Elemental Monuments, spirits, treasure chests, or even the entrance to a ruins secret realm, etc., anything was possible!

"Let's go break it and see," Nolan felt somewhat expectant. After toiling away in the third layer, could they finally gain some harvest?

"Such trivial matters are not suitable for this princess to handle."

Fischl stood to Nolan's right. Between the uneven suspender straps of her thigh-high stockings and her skirt hem peeked the soft snow-white skin of her left thigh.

The shiny leather straps connecting her dress to the stockings' tops prevented them from slipping down. As an archer, breaking rubble piles was difficult for her. Better to use Geo attacks or heavy two-handed weapons.

Although these were not available to everyone, using a one-handed sword could also break piles of rocks, but it was a bit of a pain in the ass.

Fortunately, Nolan had a dull blade, and the two of them could break it fairly quickly together.

After about a minute, the two successfully shattered the pile of rubble. Nolan felt that his Sword had worn out quite a bit.

A somewhat useless sword.

"It's a precious treasure chest!" Bennett said excitedly.

Hidden within the rubble was a chest with golden borders, clearly indicating its high value.

Just as Bennett stepped forward to pull it from the rubble, he slipped on the broken stones. Losing control, his body tipped forward.

As expected, his unfortunate constitution had activated again.

Nolan reacted quickly, grabbing Bennett by the collar and preventing his fall.

"Phew, that was dangerous... hehe, thanks!" Bennett stood back up, smiling awkwardly. It seems he was used to these occasional bouts of bad luck.

"We actually found a rare precious treasure chest, let's see what's inside!" Nolan also smiled, looking at the chest.

"Mn," Bennett nodded, going to retrieve the precious chest and placing it on the empty, flat ground.

The three of them gazed heatedly at the precious treasure chest.

"This princess has opened one before, so I'll leave this to you two," Fischl said with a smile on her fair face.

"Bennett, you just had some bad luck moments ago, so now should be the luckiest time for you. Go ahead!"

Nolan didn't mind who opened it, as he was used to being the one left disappointed by the world every day.

"Really? Can I really open it?"

Bennett, as an adventurer, was undoubtedly happiest when it came to opening treasure chests. And precious treasure chests like these were rare for him due to his unlucky nature.

Now he had the chance to open it himself. Bennett was moved to the point of tears.

Like a girl primping herself in the morning before going out, he kept fiddling with the chest lid, reluctant to open it.

Nolan and the princess couldn't help but wear expressions of silent amusement.

Eventually, Bennett opened the precious treasure chest as they anticipated. Wow, as usual, there was a dazzling pile of golden Mora, totaling over sixty thousand.

And then, to Nolan's great delight, actual Primogems!

Pink-Azure, super cute, and a full five of them! Nolan's heart thumped rapidly, like being stirred by a cute girl.

Suppressing his excitement, he looked to see what else was in the treasure chest.

There was an object emitting a faint purple light, resembling a teapot. Undoubtedly, it was a four-star artifact, most likely a Goblet of Eonothem. The specific bonus was still unknown.

Having a four-star artifact in front overshadowed the last three-star artifact in the eyes of the three. After all, a four-star artifact was the highest-grade artifact a treasure chest could yield, even a luxurious treasure chest.

"Hahaha, a great harvest!"

Bennett couldn't contain his laughter anymore. This was a loot he had never experienced in his adventures before.

"Cough, while it cannot be denied that these items are treasures in the eyes of this princess, as the attendant of this princess, how can you disregard your image like this."

Fischl's right eye, not covered by the black eye patch, sparkled with starlight. She then lightly cleared her throat, trying to maintain her royal demeanor while peeking at Nolan from time to time.

But her occasional side glances didn't escape Nolan's notice at all.

"Alright, gaining these treasures makes the trip worthwhile. Let's head back!" Nolan slowly calmed his excitement and said.

It was getting late, and outside still lurked that fearsome Lawachurl. He wondered if Oz had brought back support yet.

(End of Chapter)

⩥⩤⩥⩤⩥⩤

Upload Schedule: (This will be Final, I won't change it further. I Promise(🤞)!
In Effect From Next Week-!

✦ Genshin Impa/ct: I Can Obtain Adventure EXP

✧ Patreon ⩥ Mon - Sun ⇒ 7/8/9 Chapters (Up to 25+ Advanced Chapters)
✧ Webnovel ⩥ Mon - Sat ⇒ 6 Chapters

✨Bonus Chapter ⇒ Top 3 Ranking Power Stones (Upload on Sunday)

❇❇❇

✦ Marvel: Spider-Man? No, I'm Superman! 

✧ Patreon ⩥ Fri - Sun ⇒ 5/6 Chapters (15+ Advanced Chapters)
✧ Webnovel ⩥ Mon - Fri ⇒ 5 Chapters

❇❇❇

✦ Multiverse of Madness (Marvel x DC)

✧ Patreon ⩥ Sat & Sun ⇒ 4/5 Chapters (15+ Advanced Chapters)
✧ Webnovel ⩥ Mon - Sun ⇒ 4 Chapters

❇❇❇

15