Chapter 25
507 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next couple of days, Uriel continued performing sexual therapy on Glenda. Each sexually intimate interaction he had with her, he made sure to be as gentle and delicate as possible, treating her as though she was made of an extremely fragile glass. As the days went on, he started becoming more adept at knowing just the right amount of physical contact to perform on Glenda while triggering as little pain as possible. At first, it’s a difficult process to get used to, but Uriel gradually got the hang of it as he practiced. 

Along the process, Uriel and Glenda had developed a special way of communicating with each other regarding the intensity of the pain without explicitly stating it out loud. When Glenda wanted to indicate that she’s comfortable with the current level of pain, she would let out a soft moan—prompting Uriel to slightly increase the pressure of the touch. On the other hand, when Glenda wanted to indicate that the current level of pain was too much to handle, she would let out a soft squeal—prompting Uriel to slightly decrease the pressure. 

This back-and-forth system of communication was quite effective, to the point where Uriel quickly learned the right amount of pressure to apply on each touch simply on intuition alone. It’s as though the two have developed a strong emotional bond—one built on absolute trust and fondness towards each other. It was a bond so strong, it felt as though they were two bodies sharing one soul. 

And so, as the two of them sat together on the bed inside the spare bedroom of Meridiana’s apartment, Uriel continued with the therapy as he ever so gently caressed Glenda at various parts of her body: hands, shoulders, neck, cheeks, ears, lips, hair, breasts, back, waist, hips, ass, thighs, calves, feet. Each potential erotic zone had a different threshold of pain, something that Uriel had thoroughly memorized by heart as though it was the back of his hand. 

“Shoulders,” Glenda whispered, instructing Uriel to guide his hands to gently smooth over the soft skin of her shoulders. After a couple days of doing this, she could feel the pain receding more and more—becoming less of a sharp, stinging pain and more of a fuzzy, dull ache. The progress was slower than she'd wished, but it’s still progress nonetheless.

“Neck,” Glenda continued, indicating to Uriel where to touch next. In addition to massaging her neck, Uriel would plant a couple of soft kisses at her nape. Glenda would utter the faintest of hums and moans as he placed each kiss, indicating to her that they provide just the right amount of pleasure without causing too much pain. 

“Breasts,” Glenda ordered, to which Uriel soon followed as he carefully slid his hands under her armpits and onto her breasts. Even though it was through a thin layer of clothing, he could still feel the soft plumpness of those perfectly round mounds of flesh. Cautiously, as he fondled them, he started rubbing his thumbs over her erect nipples, rotating them around their areolae. This elicited a squeal from Glenda, signaling him to withdraw from the action and resumed to just general breast-fondling. Perhaps nipple play was simply too intense for her at the moment. 

“Okay, I think that should be enough for today,” Uriel said, to which Glenda agreed with a nod.

Just as they were about to get off the bed, Glenda looked down at Uriel’s pants and saw the massive erection he had acquired. 

Glenda giggled softly. “Wow, you are already this hard,” she pointed out.

Uriel blushed a deep shade of red. “Well, of course I am. I mean, you are so sexy and beautiful. How could I not be hard?”

“Are you sure you don’t need help with that?”

“No, no, it’s fine. You shouldn’t push yourself too hard. I’ve got this handled. Nothing that a self-quickie or a cold shower wouldn’t solve.”

“But masturbating by yourself is so boring though. It’s nowhere near as good as the real deal. You might as well be blue-balled.”

“It’s fine, really. You don’t need to worry about me. Right now, your condition takes priority. I’ll endure much more discomfort than this if it means you’ll recover more quickly. This is nothing.”

“Oh, Uriel…” Glenda then placed a quick kiss on his cheek. At this point, she was able to gauge her pain enough to perform mild acts of affection without much issue. “You are such a sweetheart. That is what I love about you. Oh, how I wish to have hot, raw, passionate sex with you right now.”

Uriel responded with a kind smile. “Patience, Glenda. Patience. That time will come.”

Glenda sighed disappointingly. “I know, I know.” Then, in a eureka moment, she came up with an idea. “You know what? Since you are being such a good little angel, I think you should be rewarded somehow. Hold on a sec.” While sitting on the edge of the bed, she proceeded to take off her pink panties before handing them to Uriel. “Here, a gift to you.”

“Glenda…” Uriel said with utter bafflement as he received those panties. “...wow, you’re really giving me this? Man…this is hella kinky.”

Glenda let out a giggle before leaning towards Uriel and whispering sensually into his ear. “I want you…to smell it.”

Uriel looked at her with wide eyes. Already, he could feel his body heating up with a sudden bout of horniness, his boner now getting even harder than before. “Are…are you sure?”

“Yes. Go ahead. Take a whiff,” Glenda insisted, her entrancing, emerald eyes staring back at him like luscious, green orbs.

Uriel did as she said, placing the panties near his nose and inhaling deeply. Even with just one sniff, he could smell Glenda’s distinctively sweet aroma—a scent more appealing than any perfume in the world.

“Well, what do you think?” Glenda asked with a teasing smile.

“It smells…wonderful. Smells exactly like you,” Uriel responded softly.

Glenda giggled. “From now on, whenever I’m not available to meet your sexual needs, I want you to masturbate using these panties.” She then guided a hand onto his bulging crotch, placing just enough pressure on the touch to not cause her any pain. “I want you to jerk off while fantasizing about me. Imagine me being there to make sweet, passionate love to you. Even when I’m not there with you physically, I want to be there in your dreams. Do you think you can do that for me?”

Uriel nodded as he stared at her with sincere eyes. “Gladly.”

Glenda giggled with the cutest of smiles. “Then I’ll see you in our next session, my sweet little angel.”


After Glenda had left, Uriel was now all alone on the bed with no one to disturb him. Clutching on his hand was the pair of pink panties that Glenda had gifted him. As he made himself comfortable by lying on the large bed, he started closing his eyes and taking deep, slow breaths to ease himself into a calm state. 

When he felt like he was mentally ready, he began by pulling his pants down slightly, freeing his hardened erection. Then, wrapping the panties around his cock, he began jerking off to it. The silky texture of the fabric was pleasant to the touch as it glided along the skin of his shaft. 

Uriel gradually jerked his penis off with increasing speed, his pent-up sexual energy unraveling more and more by the second. As he masturbated, the thought of Glenda began germinating in his mind. Soon, the thought of her became so vivid, it felt as though Glenda was right there in front of him. And with that, Uriel surrendered to the fantasy, allowing himself to be fully immersed into it.

Uriel let out a sharp gasp as he imagined this fantastical version of Glenda placing a gentle hand on his hard, erect cock. “Glenda…oh, Glenda…” he uttered softly.

“Shh…no need to say anything, my sweet little angel…” this fabricated version of Glenda would say in a low whisper, grinning with a seductively intoxicating smile. “Just lie down and relax. Let me handle the rest. Allow me to make you feel really good.”

Throughout this process, Uriel would recall memories and experiences from his first time with Glenda—recall every intimately erotic feeling he’d felt from her touch—and intersperse it with his current fantasy to make it feel more real. In his imagination, this Glenda would begin by giving him a kiss—a deep, steamy kiss full of passion and fervor. Their warm lips would mush together in a loving manner as their wet tongues intermingle with one another, swapping copious amounts of saliva as they continued.  

Already, Uriel could feel the intensely arousing sensation heating up the core of his very soul. Once they did a good amount of kissing, this Glenda would move down towards his lower body in order to capture his cock with her warm mouth. 

“Oh, fuck…Holy shit…” Uriel groaned, letting his imagination run wild as he envisioned the feeling of Glenda devouring on his cock with reckless abandon.

The warm, moist, lubricated feeling of her oral cavern would envelop his entire shaft, making him go crazy with euphoric pleasure. As she sucked with those deliciously plump lips, he would imagine her expertly lathering the tip of his cock with her tongue, giving him additional pleasure. As an appreciation to her efforts, he would reach a hand out to pat her on the head, brushing his fingers on her silky smooth hair. 

“Fuck!...Glenda!...I’m gonna cum!” Uriel bellowed.  

His cock would erupt inside this Glenda’s mouth, unleashing a gushing stream of thick, creamy semen down her gullet. She would drink it thirstily, gulping down every droplet of his seed down her wanting throat. Even with the sheer volume he had released, it still wasn’t enough for her. The hunger of the Succubus of Gluttony couldn’t be satiated so easily. He’ll have to give her more.

Next, Uriel would imagine this Glenda taking off her shirt, revealing her amply-sized breasts. Then, lying on her back, she would gesture him towards her, offering herself to him to do whatever his heart desires. Uriel didn’t need a second thought. He moved towards her, grabbing hold on her marshmallow-soft breasts and straddling his hips over her so that his cock was placed right in between her breasts like a hot dog in between two buns. And then…he fucked her, paizuri-style.

Uriel rocked his hips forward as he thrusted his cock in and out of the cleavage of her breasts. As he was doing that, he had to use both of his hands to hold the breasts firmly in place so that they could fully sandwich his thick, meaty rod in between them. The softness of her breasts was so mind-blowingly incredible that it didn’t take long for him to cum again, this time spraying his sexual essence all over her face. Afterwards, he would imagine Glenda wiping the semen off her face with her hand and licking them off her fingers, like frosting on a cupcake. 

But it’s still not over yet. Glenda would never be satisfied with finishing so soon. She’s not a normal woman, she’s a succubus. Her sexual appetite was way beyond what humans were capable of. And so, it was up to Uriel to meet her expectations, no matter how high they may be. He was going to muster as much stamina as he possibly could into fucking her, all in an effort to indulge her insatiable craving. 

With that in mind, Uriel turned this imaginary Glenda around and bent her over on the bed, allowing her to show him her round, taut ass in full display. Then, after removing her shorts, he would guide his hard cock towards her wet pussy and sheathe himself inside her with one powerful thrust. Once he had a firm grip on her, he would ram his hips repeatedly against her hellishly soft ass and he penetrated her over and over, doggy-style. Glenda would moan and squeal in joy as she cried out his name.

“Oh yes, Uriel! Fuck me more! Harder! Faster!” he would imagine her say.

Each cry of encouragement would cause Uriel to pick up speed as he fucked her vigorously. He could imagine the tight walls of her vagina clamping down on his meat shaft, desperately milking it for all its worth. With such an extraordinary amount of pleasure flowing in his very veins, it didn’t take long for Uriel to reach his ultimate climax, shooting out a massive geyser of cum inside of her, filling her to the fullest. 

After that intense session of imaginative sex, Uriel collapsed onto the bed in complete utter exhaustion. His breathing became heavy, his body was drenched in sweat, and the panties that’s wrapped around his cock were now soaked and sullied with an ungodly amount of semen. All in all, it was unquestionably the best solo masturbation session he’d ever had. Glenda said she couldn’t wait to have sex with him again. And while Uriel had restrained himself to keep her safe, deep down, he felt just as impatient.

In myth and folklore, it was said that succubi could invade people’s dreams and enthrall them from within their minds. And while Glenda might not be the type of person to enter into other people’s dreams in an invasive way, Uriel was undoubtedly enthralled by her. He would allow her to enter into his dreams any day of the week. In his mind and his heart, there would always be a place for Glenda.

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon. With as little as $1 a month, you’ll get advanced chapters several days earlier than on this site. It really helps me out a lot. Thank you very much.

13