Chapter 5
1.4k 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since that day, things had been going fairly normal for Uriel. Well, as normal as things could get around here. Occasionally, Uriel would run into Glenda by sheer coincidence as he wandered around the campus. And in almost all of those encounters, he would come across her having casual sex with some random dude at some random location.

There was this one time where Uriel went into one of the public bathrooms to take a leak at a urinal when he suddenly heard sounds of moaning in one of the stalls. Judging by the voices, he could tell that two people—one man and one woman—were blatantly having sex in that stall. And although he couldn’t tell who the man was, he could clearly recognize—without a shadow of a doubt—that the woman was Glenda. 

“Ahh, yes! Give it to me! Fuck me harder! Yes!” Glenda’s voice would bellow out from within that stall, intermingled with the satisfying groans of her male partner. 

Feeling way too embarrassed to be anywhere near them while this was going on, Uriel tried to finish taking his piss and washing his hands as quickly as possible before darting towards the exit. All the while, Glenda was able to spot Uriel outside by peeking through a gap at the bathroom stall while her partner was fucking her from behind, doggy-style. Knowing that Uriel was there to listen to her having sex had only turned her on even more.

Then there was this other time where Uriel was searching for a book at one of the bookshelves in the library when he heard moaning sounds from the other side of the bookshelf. Out of curiosity, he removed a stack of books from the bookshelf, creating an opening where he could peek through at the other side. There, he could see Glenda having sex with yet another random guy. In a fucking library, of all places!

Judging by their restrained voices, the two were trying their best to be as quiet as possible, but even that was not nearly quiet enough. Uriel could see several bystanders in the library coming across those two and, out of embarrassment, opted to simply walk away while averting their gaze. At the same time, while looking through the opening, Uriel had briefly made eye contact with Glenda, who responded to him with a devious grin as she was being rammed hard against the bookshelf by an oblivious sex partner, standing-missionary style.

She knew he was watching. Heck, she probably wanted him to watch! Feeling incredibly flustered, Uriel placed the stack of books back onto the shelf and quickly hurried away.

And then there was this other, other time where Uriel was headed to the gym for a workout when he came across Glenda having sex with yet another random guy right in the middle of the men’s locker room! Right there, on the bench, smack-dab in the center of the room, Glenda was on top of her partner—who was lying on his back on the bench—as she rode him like a cowgirl in a rodeo. Her beautifully round breasts were fully exposed, bouncing up and down as she grinded her hips with all the sexual zeal she could muster. 

At this point, they weren’t even trying to hide anymore! While all this was going on, the other passersby in the room simply ignored what was happening and moved along, as though this was an everyday occurrence. There were even a couple of guys who were eagerly watching them as they were jerking off their own cocks! It’s like they were filming a porno in here, only there's no camera and this was a live show!

“Man, this chick you’re banging is hot as fuck! Right on, bruh!” one of the masturbating spectators praised.

“Right on!” the sex partner underneath Glenda replied as he gave the spectator a high-five while in the middle of having sex. 

“Hey, after you’re done, can I have a go with her?” another masturbating spectator said.

“You gotta wait in line, boys,” Glenda said as she continued humping her current sex partner. “How about this? Whoever can cum on me first gets first dibs.”

“Oh, sweet!” the first dude said, now jerking his own cock at a faster pace.

“Alright, here I cum!” the second dude bellowed, wanking his own cock even faster.

Uriel was at a complete loss for words as to the sexual debauchery that was happening right in front of him. And with that, he promptly turned around and strolled out the locker room, abandoning all his plans to work out at the gym today. Heck, at this point, he couldn’t even bring himself to take a single step inside that same locker room anymore. Maybe he’ll go for a light jog instead. 


After his jog, Uriel went back to his dorm to take a long, cold shower. He felt as though no amount of cold showers could calm the overwhelming sexual heat that’s building up inside him. Heck, not even a cold shower in liquid nitrogen could cool him off. Everywhere he went, he kept seeing her; and when he’s not seeing her, he kept thinking about her. About her voluptuous curves, her flirtatious charisma, her sexual appetite, her actual appetite…everything about her was practically driving him to the point of insanity. Feeling incredibly pent up in all this horniness, he ashamedly ended up masturbating in the shower in order to relieve that tension. 

Even with that masturbation session, and all the countless ones after that, Uriel still couldn't get Glenda out of his head. It’s like the more he fapped, the more control he’s relinquishing to the thought of her. She was like a drug and he was hopelessly addicted. However, Uriel aims to quit this addiction, even if it means going cold-turkey. He would not go out unless absolutely necessary, only going to his classes and such. No hanging out with friends, no extracurricular activities, just be a complete shut-in. Absolute and total avoidance of the outside world. Yep, that’s the way to go. It was the perfect plan!

And then that plan immediately shattered into a million pieces when Uriel met Glenda right in his biology lab class! As he entered the room, his expression was instantly filled with dread as he saw Glenda sitting at one of the desks, waving at him from a distance while smiling ever so gleefully.

“Oh, you have got to be kidding me,” Uriel mumbled.

Still not giving up, he tried as best he could to avoid her at all costs, refusing to make eye-contact with her and sitting as far away from her as possible. This, of course, didn’t help whatsoever as she quickly moved closer to him, sitting at the seat right across from him.

“Hey, Uriel!” Glenda greeted him. “Haven’t seen you these past couple of days. Where have you been?”

“Go away! I don’t want to be near you right now!” Uriel whispered to her, trying his best not to look her in the eyes.

“Oh, so you have been avoiding me lately,” Glenda said with a hint of teasing annoyance. “Am I really that repulsive to you?”

“No. Quite the opposite, in fact. That’s the point!” Uriel replied awkwardly. “Anyway, what are you doing here? I didn’t know you have class here.”

“Of course I do. I’ve always had an interest in biology. Especially of the…sexual kind, if you know what I mean,” Glenda teased with a wink.

“Oh, I know what you mean, alright. But not everything in biology have to be about sex, you know. There’s also asexual reproduction—you know, the reproductive process where organisms reproduce without sex.”

“Ahh, yes. The asexuals. What a bore they are.”

“Not asexuals. Asexual reproduction. It’s the type of reproduction that is often used by single-celled organisms such as bacteria and archaea—”

“—and, in some cases, found in plants, fungi, and animals as well. The most common form of asexual reproduction used among vertebrates is known as parthenogenesis, where the development of an embryo occurs from an unfertilized egg. This type of reproduction is typically used in times when reproductive partners are limited.”

Uriel was left speechless upon hearing Glenda articulate that bit of information with such clarity and confidence. “How the heck did you know all that?”

Glenda giggled. “Like I said before, I have an interest in biology. I wasn’t just saying that to get close to you, you know.”

Just as the class was starting, the professor of the class announced something to all his students. “Alright, class. For the next project, I’ll need you guys to team up in pairs. Go and look for a partner.”

“Ooh, did you hear that? We’re teaming up in pairs!” Glenda said delightedly. “How about we pair up with each other? You and me…together?”

“Uhh, I don’t know…” Uriel said hesitantly.

Just then, all of a sudden, Uriel could feel something touching his leg from under the table. He peeked down to see that it was Glenda’s leg rubbing against his. She had sneakily taken off one of her boots, freeing her foot to rub against his pant-leg. Uriel could feel the silky texture of Glenda’s leggings rubbing against the skin of his calf. Because of the way the desks were positioned, no one else in the classroom was able to notice the act. 

“Hey, stop it!” Uriel whispered anxiously, his face blushing beet-red.

“Do you really want me to stop?” Glenda whispered back with a teasing tone, now hiking her foot up so that it was now dangerously close to his groin area. Slowly but surely, a sizable bulge had formed between Uriel’s legs.

“We’re in class right now! They’re going to notice!”

“That just makes it even hotter.”

And with that, Glenda’s silky foot pressed against Uriel's bulge from under the table, after which she massaged it with utmost proficiency. Uriel was this close to letting out a scream, his sexual arousal almost too much to bear. How is she so good even with just using her foot alone?! Right as Glenda was about to pick up the pace on her sneaky footjob, Uriel let out a reflexive yelp, which had alarmed some of the students around, as well as the professor.

“Are you alright?” the professor asked Uriel.

“Umm…uhh…I gotta go to the bathroom!” Uriel hastily said before immediately rushing out of the lab room. The professor and the other students were mildly perplexed as to his sudden exit, but continued on with their activities as though nothing had happened. Meanwhile, Glenda grinned mischievously as she watched Uriel go.


Uriel hurried towards the closest bathroom he could find and ended up in a single occupancy bathroom. He went there not because he wanted to take a piss but because he wanted to relieve himself of his painfully hard erection. He was convinced that if he were to have stayed there with Glenda for even a second longer, he would have creamed his pants right then and there—an event that would go down in history as being the most embarrassing moment of his entire life. 

However, just as he was jacking it in front of the toilet bowl, he heard someone opening the door to the bathroom—the same door that he’d forgotten to lock due to being in such a panicked rush. And entering through that door was none other than Glenda. Glenda—the most beautiful girl in the entire campus—was right there in front of Uriel. And she just caught him with his pants down with a full-on erection. Mother of fuckers!

“Need some help with that?” Glenda asked ever so provocatively. 

“Glenda! What are you—?!” Uriel blurted. 

But just before Uriel was able to turn around, Glenda snugly wrapped her arms around him from behind before slithering one of her hands to grasp onto his fully erect penis. In that instant, Uriel was struck with a mind-shattering sensation that made him feel incredibly lightheaded. In this position, Glenda’s perfectly soft breasts were pressing against his back while her satiny smooth hands were caressing his rock-hard phallus. It’s as if he was being metaphorically strangled by a boa constrictor—the powerful sexual force entangling him was almost enough to make him suffocate. 

Uriel started breathing heavily as he let out a pleasurable groan. “Glenda…we shouldn’t be doing this…”

“How about I teach you a biology lesson this time? Something that you might not be as familiar with?” Glenda continued. “Specifically, the anatomy of a penis. This right here at the tip is known as the glans. Covering the glans is a layer of skin known as the prepuce, also known as the foreskin. And then there is the shaft, which contains two types of tissue known as the corpus cavernosum and the corpus spongiosum, both of which are responsible for your erection. And then—going even lower down—are the testicles and the epididymis, both of which are contained with a skin sac known as the scrotum.”

As she described each part of the anatomy, she glided her fingers to rub on that same exact region she described on Uriel’s penis with an expertly delicate touch. It’s already bad enough that she’s giving him a handjob, but to do it while also reciting the scientifically accurate names of all the parts…that just amplified the pleasure of the handjob by a thousand times. It felt as though his cock was on fire, but in a good way. The more it burned, the more pleasure he felt. And he was burning as hot as the surface of the sun!

“Glenda…Glenda…” Uriel didn’t even know what he was going to say. He’s so disoriented from the arousal that all he could utter out of his mouth was her name—repeated over and over again, as if wanting her to stay and not let go. 

Glenda shushed him with a sly grin. “Hush, you don’t need to say anything. Just give in to the temptation, my sweet little angel. I will make you feel really good.”

As she continued the handjob with one hand, she slid the other hand up Uriel’s shirt—gliding past his fairly toned, dark-skinned abdomen until it reached his chest, where she then fiddled with one of his nipples. At the same time, she used her moist tongue to playfully lick the outer edges of his ear before moving downward with a series of wet kisses, going from his cheek to his jawline to his neck. 

All these sensations hitting him at once in an all-out assault…it was simply too much. Too fucking much! At this point, Uriel felt like he was about to pass out from overstimulation. He didn’t know how much more of this he could take. She had him completely under her spell and he was utterly helpless against it. Just as Glenda had ensnared Uriel like how a spider had ensnared a fly with its web, she began jerking off his cock with an increasing pace, causing a surge of heat to rise up from Uriel’s core.

“Glenda…Oh my God…Oh my fucking God!” Uriel finally bellowed, feeling a wave of bliss electrifying every neuron in his body. 

And with that, he ejaculated, shooting glob after glob of thick, viscous semen out the tip of his penis. He came so much, it’s almost like his cock was a fire hose. While some had ended up in the toilet bowl, a good amount of it had gotten on Glenda’s hand.

“Wow, you came so much! The volume is just incredible!” Glenda said with an amusing laugh, feeling the white, slimy fluid between her fingers. 

“Uhh, I’m sorry. I never came so much before,” Uriel said embarrassingly, his face as red as a tomato.

“It’s alright. There’s no need to apologize. A large splooge like this is good. That means you enjoy my company.”

After feeling the semen over her fingers for a bit—as if trying to study it—she proceeded to lick and suck it off of them. The way she tried to lap the semen off her hands with her mouth and tongue was the same way she tried to clean the cupcake frosting off her hands when they first met. And similar to that time, Uriel was entranced by the sight of the act, immensely fascinated by how unashamedly erotic it was. 

After thoroughly licking her hands clean of Uriel’s essence, Glenda then leaned back against the bathroom wall, lifted her skirt up, and spread her legs wide open. Looking down, Uriel saw that a hole was already ripped through the leggings, allowing easy access to what was essentially a pair of soaked hot-pink panties covering a presumably even more soaked pussy. 

“Now that we’re done with the appetizer, how about we move on to the main course?” Glenda said, her eyes full of desire.

“Glenda…I…” Uriel uttered, his throat tightening with anxiety and indecisiveness. Even after that orgasm from earlier, his dick had quickly regained its rigidity.

“Please, Uriel. I want you. I want you so badly,” Glenda’s eyes practically glittered as she urged him. “Don’t you want me?”

And with that, Uriel’s resolve had completely broken down. Here he was, facing an impossibly attractive young woman who’s welcoming him with open arms. How can he possibly refuse an offer like this? Heck, how can any sane, healthy, heterosexual man possibly refuse an offer like this?! Glenda said she wanted him. Truth be told, Uriel wanted her just as much—no, perhaps ten times, maybe a hundred times more. Consequences be damned! He wants her right here, right now!

With the last of his resolve crumbling into dust, Uriel pressed his lips against Glenda’s in a firm, passionate kiss.

24