Author’s Note
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, this has nothing to do with the series, but is rather a short introduction on what to expect. 

"Starry Nights and Horrific Thoughts" is meant to be a collection of short stories related to horror and/or romance, set in beautiful scenes or ideas. Because of this and other flowery wording, readers might mistake the narration for my own view. Always keep in mind that I am not my characters, and their perspectives do not represent my own. 

Another side effect is romanticization. Please keep in mind that I do not romanticize horror. 

The main goal of my writing is to leave the readers thinking. I hope that my short stories leave you with an idea you could expand upon, or something you've never thought of before.

I may release bonus snippets of stories or poems in the future. I hope to create my own personal website for my stories rather than Wattpad, so I may adjust my publishing as well.

Also, for some short stories, I will include drawings at the end. I am not a great artist (which is why I leave them at the end, so they don't disturb if you don't like them). At the very least, I hope they represent what I am writing about. I hope to commission artists in the future to make this series better.

All in all, this is very new for me, and I hope you all enjoy the process.

Feel free to leave questions or whatever you'd like to say in the comments. I will do my best to answer all of them. Thank you for reading.

0