Twenty-Two
454 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author warning: Slight r18 this chapter

---------

"My god..." I said as I plopped down on the bed inside the room that would be mine while here.

Luna was a handful, there were so many games I was forced to play for hours on end, the childs energy was almost endless.

After meeting Luna I spent most of my day playing with her along with Meliodas and Elizabeth, we all spent time together just having fun and getting to know each other better. It was fun getting to know Luna while we all did random stuff, she was like an overcharged angel, just running around all the time.

Deciding that I would sleep tonight I sent Alice a quick text before I began a lovely sleeping session.

~ 8 hours later ~

"Big brother." Luna said as she shook me awake.

"Hmm?" I hummed questioningly.

"Mommy said to wake you up." Luna said with a smile, I could tell she had plenty of energy for today's activities.

"Alright..." I said as I threw myself out of bed.

Immediately after getting out of bed, I cleaned myself up before taking Luna's hand since she was holding it up for me to hold.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Luna said as she began running with me in tow.

Luna led me down the hallway while we passed many guards who bowed to us until we reached a room with a big table where Elizabeth and Meliodas were seated.

"Mornin'." Meliodas said as he stuffed food into his mouth.

"Mornin'!" Luna replied as she ran to her seat.

"You can sit anywhere honey." Elizabeth said causing me to nod before sitting next to Luna who was in front of Meliodas.

"Sleep well?" Meliodas asked me.

"Yeah." I replied as I piled food onto my plate, there was a huge amount of food on the table so I wasn't actually taking a lot.

We all ate whilst talking about whatever came to mind until we finished eating and I was left alone with Meliodas as we walked down the hallway.

"Do you plan on going to Merlin's today?" Meliodas asked me.

"Yeah, I told her I would." I replied as we walked down the hallway.

"Good, then when do you wanna carriage ride over there?" Meliodas asked me.

"Two hours sounds good." I replied after thinking about it for a few moments

"Sure thing." Meliodas said with a smile.

My time with Meliodas was spent talking about random stuff, we didn't have much to do since he had taken the day off from work. We walked around while he introduced me to various people, some I knew of and others I didn't but soon enough I was standing in front of a carriage as Meliodas, Elizabeth, and Luna saw me off.

"See you guys later." I said with a smile as I got into the carriage.

"Have fun." Elizabeth said with a smile as the carriage began to fly into the sky.

"I will." I said with a smile knowing she could hear me still.

The ride to my destination was around thirty minutes and throughout that time I was left alone with my thoughts. What should I expect when I arrive at Merlin's residence? Should I tell her how much I missed her presence even though we hadn't known each other for long? I had many thoughts swarming my brain but they all revolved around Merlin, the woman was a prominent thought in my mind.

"We've arrived, Your Highness." The carriage driver said after opening the carriage door.

"Thanks." I said as I got out and looked at the huge tower.

"Of course, Your Highness." The carriage driver said as he bowed before getting on the carriage and leaving.

"This place is huge." I said as I looked at the slim wizard tower that went into the clouds.

Although the tower was cool I'd rather look at Merlin than it so with that said I made my way to the tower door before knocking.

"Come in." Merlin's voice floated through the tower as the door opened.

Upon entering the tower I saw a regular-looking room with stairs that went up toward the top of the tower.

"That's a lot of stairs." I said as I looked up the stairs before flying up to the top.

On the way up I saw many floors with a variety of things in them but I wasn't focused on them, I could sense Merlin at the top and I wanted to see her.

"Well hello, handsome." Merlin's voice sounded through the huge room at the top of the tower, there was so much random stuff in this room I almost couldn't see Merlin.

"Hello." I said as a smile formed on my face, although we had spoken through the phone hearing her voice in person was far better.

"I've missed you far more than I can express." Merlin said as she appeared in front of me before hugging me tightly.

"I feel the same." I replied as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Merlin and I floated as we held onto each other tightly, we both missed each other's presence even though it hadn't been long since we had become mates. What I found amusing was that I could tell we weren't fully mated yet, we had yet to kiss and confirm it like I did with Alice, our feelings for each other weren't as deep as they would be after our kiss.

"Would you like to look around?" Merlin said with a smile, she knew I was very interested in her research just like she is mine.

"Of course." I replied matching her smile.

"The c'mon honey, I have much to show you." Merlin said as she intertwined her fingers with mine before we began our journey around Merlin's lab.

Merlin's lab had various amount of things that I hadn't seen or thought of, all types of ways to use magic, increase its versatility, increase its potency, and so much more. She also was extremely well versed in alchemy, she had many potions that had varying effects, some strengthened the body, some removed impurities from the body, some were able to increase magical talent, and more, Merlin was a genius at her craft and I couldn't help to feel proud to have her as my mate.

"Has something caught your eye?" Merlin asked me curiously as I froze while looking at a certain ingredient.

"What's the name of this flower?" I asked wondering if I was correct about what I thought it was.

"This is a Blue Spider Lily." Merlin said as she looked at me with an arched eyebrow, she was confused as to why it caught my attention.

(Image of the Blue Spider Lily)

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7a354853587853356f542d514e673d3d2d313430353233383137372e313761303765373465653230643538393537393938353131353037322e6a7067

[a/n: thanks to reader Fount_of_Wonder for the idea regarding the Blue Spider Lily]

"What are its uses?" I asked as a smile formed on my face, the Blue Spider Lily was the flower that Muzan used to become a Demon in Demon Slayer.

"It heals certain illnesses but to most it's poisonous." Merlin said as she still didn't understand my sudden interest in the flower.

'Sounds about right.' I said as my smile widened, it seemed that outside of regular training, I knew what my next lab goal would be.

"Do you mind if I take some of these with me when I leave?" I asked causing Merlin to smile.

"I have as many as you'll ever need but..." Merlin said with a mischievous smile before continuing.

"Nothing is free honey, not even for you." Merlin said.

"And what would the price be for me, your mate?" I asked matching her smile, I had a feeling where this was going and I liked it.

"Nothing much, just follow me." Merlin said as she began to guide me to the end of the room before we flew up another set of stairs.

"How cute." I said with a smile as I looked around Merlin's room, no matter how mature the woman was she was still a woman at the end of the day, her room was decorated with cute things that easily told anyone who entered how much she liked stuffed animals.

"What? Did you expect my bedroom to be full of magic and such?" Merlin said as she sat on her huge bed with her legs crossed seductively.

"Something like that." I said as I walked toward the woman before standing in front of her causing her to look up at me.

I was better with romance and its meanings after my time with Alice so I knew exactly what Merlin meant by price and I also knew she was waiting for me to make the first move, as the man should.

"You know, you've been teasing me quite a lot since I got here." I said with a smile as I watched an excited glint pass through Merlin's eyes.

"And what will you do about it?" Merlin said with a smile.

"I guess you'll have to find out." I said before picking her up and putting her in the middle of the bed before placing myself above her.

"Oh? How darin-" Merlin said before her lips were sealed by mine.

"No talki-" I said as I pulled away slightly before Merlin pulled me back.

Merlin and I began with a composed and sensual kiss but as time grew so did our emotions and lust for each other, our bond was completely formed with our first kiss, and with it came deep and unfathomable feelings for each other. Our pecks turned into an intense tongue fight as our hands roamed each other's body and I had to say, I loved every bit of Merlin's body.

Merlin obviously took care of herself very well and the bubble butt I was squeezing right now was a sign of that. The woman was well proportioned in every way with perky tits, a slim waist, and a bubble butt to match, she ticked every box a mature woman should and I loved exploring her body, she was mine and I was hers.

"Do you like it?" Merlin whispered into my ear seductively.

"I do, and do you like it?" I said into her ears as I spoke about both of her hands which were wrapped around my member, unlike Alice, Merlin was more daring and although we weren't going to have sex, she didn't mind rubbing me off, lucky me.

"Mhm, I've seen some pornos with dicks but yours is by far the biggest one I've seen." Merlin said as she licked her lips.

"I guess you'll be in for a rough time later." I said with a smile before I connected our lips, Merlin didn't realize what it meant to a man when their woman complemented their size, it was a boost in confidence.

Merlin and I continued kissing for a long time until we finally stopped, and although we didn't want to we both wanted to do things in the lab and it wasn't like we couldn't resume in a few hours anyway.

"Come on." I said as I gave Merlin one last slow kiss before getting up.

"I want more later." Merlin said as she got up before smiling at the hickeys she had left on my body, don't ask me how she was able to do that when my body was so robust, I had no clue.

"And you'll have it, my love." I said as I smiled at the woman who had a newfound look of possessiveness in her eyes, with our bond completely formed her feelings for me had increased by an ungodly amount and I'm sure she was feeling the same intense feelings I was for her.

"Why don't you show me the potion that removes impurities from the body?" I said with a smile as I grabbed her hand before we floated downstairs and returned to the lab.

"Alright." Merlin said as she tightened her grip on my hand, Merlin may very well be crazier than Alice, but that didn't discourage me, I liked far more than I should.

To be continued...

17