XIX – Dinner 2
405 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was monthly stipend day, and Sionann was getting ready to head out, for a repeat of last month’s activities. She’d realised she didn’t actually need to buy things when she could effectively turn invisible and just steal things… but she didn’t want to advertise that fact by not buying anything at all. 

Before she could leave the temple, however, she was dragged into an alcove by Fírinne. 

“You haven’t forgotten, right?”

“Uh. Forgotten what?”

Fírinne narrowed her eyes. “You’re buying me dinner. I’ve… held back… so much.”

“Oh. Oh! Um, right”, Sionann said, fighting down a blush. “I’ll definitely… ‘buy you dinner’, Fírinne. You… deserve it.”

She could see in Fírinne’s eyes that she was restraining herself, likely from pushing her down to the ground right there. So she excused herself quickly, before things could get out of hand. 

Well, this certainly gave a new purpose to her outing. What food did Fírinne like, again? Other than Sionann herself, that is. She glanced around, then tried licking her own finger. It didn’t taste special to her. Would it be weird to make a vendor taste her finger and give recommendations based on that?

…of course it would, what the fuck was she thinking. Fírinne’s insanity was contagious, it seemed. 

 

“Wow”, Fírinne exclaimed on seeing the food laid out. “What is this?”

Indeed, the food was an odd assortment. “An Elven meal”, Sionann triumphantly proclaimed. “Or something close to it. I found an elven vendor in the foreign quarter.”

The first course had no bread, instead there were… “Oatcakes. Made from, um, oats. Elves do eat bread as well, but this seemed more unique.”

Slices of smoked fish accompanied the oatcakes, along with… “Bear with me here. It’s butter. You spread it on top. I tried some earlier. Really fresh, so it’s fine.”

Fírinne looked predictably aghast at the idea, but tried some anyway. “Hmm. It’s not actually that bad.”

With that out of the way, Sionann explained the main course: “Pork sausages, dried venison, grilled beef, slices of cheese, and normal bread. Also some leeks that I got from a normal vendor, because I guess elves don’t really go for vegetables? But I fried them in butter, so it sort of counts.”

“You cooked them yourself?”, Fírinne inquired, impressed. She hadn’t thought of Sionann as having much cooking knowledge. 

“I did! They’re only a little bit burned, see?”

Crispy leeks aside, the meat and cheese was quite nice. 

 

The third course was just grapes. Fírinne didn’t say anything, but it was clear she had expected something else. Sure, they looked like very nice grapes, but after the rest of the meal it seemed rather mundane. 

“Ah, wait”, Sionann interrupted as Fírinne was reaching for the fruit. “Allow me.”

She picked a grape and carefully peeled it, before holding it in front of Fírinne’s mouth. Fírinne’s eyes darted between her and the grape, then she carefully leaned forward, taking the grape into her mouth… along with Sionann’s fingers, who made no effort to remove them. Fírinne’s tongue did acrobatics, twirling around the intruding digits before finally pulling the grape free.

“Best grape I ever tasted”, Fírinne said with a contented sigh.

“Mm, better than this one?”, Sionann murmured, before placing another peeled grape on her own outstretched tongue.

Fírinne was even more enthusiastic about the second grape. Well, the actual grape got crushed against the roof of her mouth and swallowed pretty early, but still.

“I don't think I can fit any more grapes”, she panted after they finally pulled apart. “I want to skip to the next course.”

 

NSFW bit. There's a small SFW bit afterwards, denoted by another author comment.

 

Sionann took the hint. She set the grapes aside, and pulled Fírinne to her feet. 

“How do you want me to unwrap you?”, Sionann whispered into her ear. “Fast or slow?”

“Mmm… I'm wet enough already. Fast. And strip yourself fast as well.”

Sionann blushed (harder) at the frank wording, but didn’t complain. She unbuckled Fírinne’s belt, and in under a minute had her robes on the floor. As promised, Fírinne’s underwear was practically drenched. Which had to be mainly from the anticipation alone. 

She gently pushed Fírinne to lay on the bed, then quickly disrobed herself. She climbed on top, running her hands over Fírinne’s admittedly very nice skin.

“Are you ready, you sl- slutty human?”, Sionann stammered.

Fírinne didn’t seem to notice her uncertainty… or even the question. Or maybe she just couldn't form words right now.

What she could (and did) do was untie her underwear and fling it away, then push her hips up to grind against Sionann’s body. That answered the question. ‘Hurry the fuck up’, it translated to. 

Sionann took a deep breath, and lowered her eyes. Huh. Fírinne didn’t seem to have any hair down there. Was that hair just an elven thing, or had Fírinne… shaved it smooth in anticipation?

Whatever the case, her right hand glided unobstructed from Fírinne’s belly to the start of her bits. Pussy, Fírinne would want her to call it. 

“F-finger”, Fírinne managed to gasp out, moving her hips to try and get what she wanted. 

No more beating around the bush (especially since there wasn’t one). She gently rubbed her index finger over Fírinne’s folds. Well, she was aiming for gentle. Fírinne had other ideas, slamming her hips up, causing her finger to slip inside.

Gods, Fírinne’s pussy was incredible. Nothing like touching her own. It was so slick, so inviting, so… sensitive, as Fírinne screamed in pleasure, body twitching, hands clutching the sheets. 

“Sionann! Sionann! More, hurry!”, Fírinne gasped. “I love you, I need moaaaah-”

She obliged, moving her finger around, probing for the spot that made her feel the best when she did herself. Fírinne liked it all, but when she found the spot, it was clear. If she hadn't insulated the room with an air bubble, they would've heard the scream throughout the entire temple. Fírinne’s hips bucked, and Sionann worked with her to maximise the stimulation.

“Harder, Sionann! Fuck me up! More fingers! Stretch me!”

She added a second finger, as requested, allowing for some more intensive actions. This still wasn’t enough for Fírinne, however, as she grabbed Sionann’s left hand and dragged it to the top of her pussy. 

“Rub. Here. Keep fingering me. Fuck me! Sionann! Sionaaaaaann!”

Gods. She was doing it. She was making Fírinne… cum. Repeatedly. Even though she was probably being clumsy and rough, it didn’t matter. This girl, this- this beautiful girl, writhing beneath her, sheened in sweat, screaming her name… she could sort of understand Fírinne’s obsession at that moment. 

…she kinda wanted some stimulation herself. Not because this wasn’t fun already, but because she wanted to… share this with Fírinne.

“Fírinne…”, she began, only now realising she had been panting for a while. “Could you…”

Despite being extremely distracted, it seemed Fírinne couldn’t pass up on a chance to pleasure her- she immediately picked up on her pleading tone, and her hands shot towards Sionann’s underwear. Sionann didn’t- couldn’t- stop stimulating her in order to help. 

Even Fírinne struggled to get the knots undone whilst shaking and seeing stars, but she eventually managed to do one- and didn’t bother with the other, just sliding the undergarment down Sionann’s leg before moving her right hand to the real target.

Fírinne slid two fingers inside easily, and it was exactly what Sionann needed. The way Fírinne moved her fingers… it was like they were in sync, pleasing each other in some profound display of… lust. Not love, that had been established. It's not like realising how much she wanted to pleasure Fírinne would tip her emotions over. She was just in lust with Fírinne.

She could feel that Fírinne was on the brink of another orgasm, but she was holding herself back. In order to match hers, Sionann realised. Fortunately for both of them, that thought alone got her pretty close, and when Fírinne used her left hand to stimulate the top bit, it sent both of them over the edge.

Sionann decided in that moment that there was no greater joy in the world than cumming together with your lo-luster. 

She collapsed forward, head coming to rest next to Fírinne’s, their hands awkwardly squished between them.

“I love you”, Fírinne sighed contentedly in her ear.

She mumbled something into the pillow. Accidentally. She hadn’t meant it, and it was a good thing Fírinne didn’t hear it, or she might’ve gotten the wrong impression.

 

post-NSFW bit

 

“I can't wait a whole month for the next time”, Fírinne said, as they lay next to each other eating grapes. “I'm sorry, but I really want to do this again without buying dinner first.”

Sionann laughed- Fírinne’s tone was so earnest. “I think that's okay. We've bought each other dinner, so we're in a relationship now. Which means we can do this whenever we want.”

Fírinne’s eyes widened. “A relationship? Us? You and me?”

“Um, not- not a romantic one. To be clear. Purely sexual.”

Fírinne’s eyes widened even more. 

“Lust, okay? It's just lust.”

Fírinne nodded rapidly. She wasn’t going to jeopardise this by digging any deeper. But she did, after a moment, ask whether ‘whenever we want’ included ‘now’. 

It did. It included most of the night, as it happened. The benefits of eldritch energy. 

5