19-Conflict
236 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

19-Conflict

Swain could see the energy and the intensity of the energy of the figure who knocked on the door.

*The peak of the third level. Divine energy reserves are the same as mine.*

Swain thought this and slowly and cautiously walked towards the wooden door and pulled the door handle towards himself.

When he opened the door, he clearly saw the figure who knocked on the door.

It was a black-haired girl. She was wearing a black outfit that clung to her body and this black outfit had green details.

Her height was almost the same as Swain's, maybe five centimeters shorter.

Her black hair looked like it was dried by the sun and her eyes were green.

She had black paint on the edges of her eyes and Swain realized at a glance that the person in front of him was the dark figure he saw in his dreams.

*Those dreams are definitely not normal.*

Swain looked at the girl in front of him with a stern expression and waited for her to speak.

But before the girl spoke, Frigga's voice came from behind him:

"Hela? What are you doing here?"

Hela heard this voice and looked at Frigga behind Swain with no expression on her face.

Hela's eyes had indifference and arrogance. Swain noticed this and furrowed his brows even more.

Hela looked at Frigga and said:

"Frigga... I wasn't expecting you to be here."

Swain heard these words and couldn't help but get angry. No one in Asgard could call his mother by her name, especially in front of his eyes.

"Why are you here?" Swain asked in a threatening tone.

Hela heard these words and took her eyes off Frigga and looked at Swain. She had a small, smug smile on her face and this smile was starting to annoy Swain.

"Odin is calling you to his presence." Hela said. She still had a smug smile on her face.

Frigga heard these words and said "Tell Odin I'll bring him."

Hela heard these words and the smile on her face disappeared and she frowned and said:

"I'll take him! And now!" She shouted at Frigga at the end of her sentence.

This shout was the last straw.

Swain's eyes sparkled and he took a step towards Hela with an angry expression on his face.

"Hey, watch your tone, you're talking to my mother!" Swain said, raising his voice at the end of his sentence.

Hela saw Swain angrily and smiled and opened her right arm to the side.

Just a second later, a hammer flew into Hela's right hand.

"What if I don't watch my tone?" Hela said and looked at Swain's missing left arm.

"Are you going to beat me with one arm?" She added. She was clearly mocking Swain.

"Do you want to try?" Swain snarled.

"Hahahahahahaha..."

Hela laughed for a few seconds and wiped the tears from her eyes with her left hand.

Then she turned her back and took a step.

Swain was surprised to see this.

*Is she giving up?*

Fortunately, he didn't have to wait long for the answer to this question.

Hela suddenly turned and hit Swain's chest with all her strength with the hammer in her right hand.

When the hammer hit Swain's chest, there was a small lightning explosion and it burned Swain's skin.

Then Swain flew into the house behind him and broke all the walls that came in front of him.

Frigga saw this scene and turned to Hela with anger and shouted "What do you think you're doing?!"

Hela didn't bother to look at Frigga and answered.

"He disobeyed Odin's order, I'm punishing him."

GAAAK!... GAAAK!... GAAAK!... GAAAK!..

The crows flying in the forest started to scream with all their strength as if they were angry and flew around.

Hela frowned when she saw the angry crows flying in the air and looked at the collapsed house in front of her with a serious expression on her face.

The walls that Swain broke while flying were visible and they were going deep. Hela couldn't see Swain because of the darkness.

"Don't tell me you died with one blow?" Hela said these words when Swain didn't show up for a long time.

Fortunately, her question was answered immediately. Actually, no one answered her. The thing that answered her was dozens of red crows flying out of the collapsed house towards her.

"What the hell is this?"

Hela was surprised to see this and swung the hammer in her hand to hit the crows coming towards her and successfully hit the crows in the air. But she shouldn't have done that. As soon as she hit a crow, the crow made of red energy exploded and stunned Hela. This stun created an opening for the other crows. Dozens of crows flew towards Hela with their last strength as if they had seen a piece of walnut and hit her.

The crows exploded when they hit Hela and knocked her to the ground and didn't even give her a chance to get up.

When all the crows hit and exploded on Hela, Hela was lying on the ground in a crater with a radius of one meter.

Hela had a few bruises on her body but they healed in seconds.

"I'll definitely kill you!" Hela shouted and quickly got up and turned to the collapsed house.

She had a big anger on her face and she was grinding her teeth from anger. This was making an annoying squeaking sound.

"I was going to say the same thing!"

When these words were heard, a red glow came out of the dark rubble and only a few seconds later Swain came out of the rubble.

Hela and Frigga couldn't believe what they saw when they saw Swain. Swain, whose left arm was cut off by Odin five hundred years ago, had an arm now.

Swain's arm was not like theirs or anyone else's. This arm was red and black and it was spreading an incredible pressure around.

Hela felt her thoughts getting heavier as she looked at this arm.

Red energy was swirling around the arm and it gave the illusion that this arm had no physical form.

Frigga and Hela looked at Swain's demon arm in astonishment, while Swain raised his arm and pointed it at Hela.

-------------

Asgard, Throne Room

"Are you sure there won't be a problem, sir?" asked a black-skinned man.

The man had hair and a beard.

His hair was black and there were white hairs in it. His beard was the same color.

This man was wearing a golden armor and holding a big golden sword in his hand.

But none of these things made the man stand out. The thing that made the man stand out was his eyes.

His eyes were orange and they looked like they had a small universe in them. A normal person who saw these eyes would think that they could see everything.

And, that was true.

This man was the guardian of the rainbow bridge and the herald of Ragnarök. This man was Heimdall.

He was watching the fight between the two siblings with Odin right now.

"Don't worry, I'll stop them if it goes on too long." Odin said. He had a big smile on his face and he was very excited for what he was going to see soon.

His son had returned after five hundred years and naturally Odin was curious about how much he had grown.

In front of Swain was his daughter Hela. She was the goddess of death and she was commanding the armies of Asgard with her current power.

Hela had an endless ambition and desire to win.

Her divine energy was at the third level, but she could compete with a fourth level one.

Heimdall nodded when he heard Odin's words.

He was curious about the outcome of this fight too. Indeed, he had never heard or seen the energy that Swain used in any of the nine realms.

This energy felt like the energy that the demons in hell used, but there were some differences.

For example, the energy of the demons was destructive, but it did not interfere with the thoughts of those around them and it was not magnificent.

But Swain's energy was both very destructive and spreading an incredible pressure around and finally it was very magnificent.

Heimdall was excited to see what this energy could do.

*************

Let's see how much Swain has grown after five hundred years.

9