Prologue
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up in the Sanctuary, Shallow Vernal was lost in thought.

(I want Kaito-san to rely on me more.)

This is a struggle the top of the God Realm has had for a while. Her lover just won't rely on her. Despite her many attempts to get Kaito to rely on her, he ends up relying on someone else.

With no ideas left, she turns to a close one for help.

"So, you have come to ask me how to have my beloved child rely on you?" 

"Yes. Do you have any ideas?."

She turns to a fellow god, Makina. As the god of Kaito's world, she has more knowledge of Kaito's tastes than Shiro herself does.

"How about a game?" Asked Makina.

"A game?"

"Yeah. Maybe a team game where you both have to rely on each other.

"That'd be nice, but I want Kaito to fully rely on me today. 

"So how about Pokemon?

Shallow Vernal tilted her head at the mention of the word. 

"It is a popular game in my beloved child's world. . In the world of the games, everything revolves around catchable monsters. People rely on them for everything."

It was upon hearing the word rely on where everything clicked for Shallow Vernal. She got very excited. 

"So, explain to me more about this Pokemon world."

"I think I know what you want, and I want to join too. My child also needs to rely on Mother a lot too."

(Come to the Sanctuary later.)

Eh?

Out of nowhere, when I was eating breakfast, Shiro-san told me to go to the sanctuary. I was so confused. 

After finish my breakfast, I walk to my bedroom and stand in front of the teleporting door. 

"Alice, do you know anything?" I asked behind me to only get a shrug from her.

I opened the door.

As I arrived at the Sanctuary with it's beautiful flowers and scenery, I saw Shiro-san sitting on a couch while drinking tea. When did she get one?

This meant that she must've talked to Eden-san. 

“So Shiro-san? What's up?”

“It appears that for the last few years, Kaito-san has relied more on Kuro and others than me.”

“Eh?”

A random statement popped up. Is this going where I think it is……

“Although I'm your lover, why does Kaito-san infrequently rely on me? I want Kaito-san to rely on me more frequently.”

“Hahhh”

I was right.

“I want Kaito-san to rely on me more...”

“...”

“I want Kaito-san to rely on me more...”

Shiro-san is sulking about the fact that I seldom rely on her for my problems. However, the airhead doesn't understand that she usually goes overboard.

Upon hearing my thoughts she pouts slightly.

"And does Kuro not go overboard?"

"..."

I look away at that. Her pout was cute, and I decided to go with her complaints.

“So, how do you want me to rely on you Shiro-san?”

"I have learned something new recently. Kaito-san, do you like Pokemon?"

Eh? She changed the topic? Wait a minute? How does she know about Pokemon? However, the couch explained that she was with Eden-san. However, Pokemon huh. I remember playing a few games. My favorite was Sun and Moon, although it was hated for being a big departure from the series normality.

" I guess I do. "

But what does this have to do with anything?

"I made a world very similar to this Pokemon. This way you will be able to rely on me."

Eh? She created one? What does this have to do with me relying on her?

"You'll find out."

Suddenly, the world around me changed, and I fell asleep.

 Afterword:

Serious-senpai: "Hey I swear this door was here before."

???: "What are you talking about? This is the first pokemon x yuusha fanfic."

Serious-senpai: "No the hell it isn't! Where did the other door go?"

???: "Senpai, stop hallucinating."

Will hiu finish ch1 before the end of the year?
  • Yes Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
0