– Affirmation
109 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Due to her concern and care, sensations of desire, calmness, relief, excitement, and yearning surged within me. This is how I would describe what I feel to myself. The words that filled up my mind are absolutely necessary.

I am curious about how individuals enter into a relationship right away. Is it similar to the scenario I described? Perhaps beginning with physical touch and then having a conversation where words of affirmation are used. 

It seems that discussing past experiences and addressing any topics that haven't yet been discussed are also part of the process. Now, I have come to the realization that my thoughts have been influenced by the connections made through these conversations. The bond shared in a relationship is truly special and holds importance, regardless of the current state of emotions. In the end, what truly matters is the deep affection I feel towards this person. Love, in my perspective, encompasses one's entire existence.

"...Let me reflect on the past. I am feeling down when you are not okay, and I feel like I want to stand next to you. I feel that I want to be by your side. It seems that I am longing, but only for you; not anyone else. And now, as I perceive your emotions through actions, it makes me reciprocate your feelings. I have the notion that I need to. It is a self-conscious feeling."

Upon hearing these words, spoken with a blush and a momentary avoidance of eye contact, I eagerly anticipate what she has discovered about herself. A warmth spreads across my cheeks, and we both blush in unison. Unwittingly, I find myself smiling.

I did not expect the significance of our interactions yesterday and today as we spent time together after a busy day. From a distance, I would just look at her. However, I was proven wrong. I never thought we would have a relationship with each other. It appears that the future should not be underestimated.

"Everything that you say to me, I take it seriously. Every action of yours makes me care. But feeling this way and saying this makes me feel conflicted because I have never been in love. It's the reason I asked, 'What does love look like to you?' The statement we discussed, I did not consider what the outcome would be, that 'love embodies existence.' I am consciously aware of the deep meaning of love and how it manifests. Everything makes me realize what this feeling is for. It just eventually leads me."

With confidence and unwavering gaze, she continued to express herself while I attentively listened.

To my surprise, she gently touched my cheeks with her hand and slowly moved her hands towards me. What I saw in that moment was her extending her arms around my back, pulling me closer as she unfastened my clothing. As I drew nearer to her, my eyes widened in astonishment. She embraced me tightly, while my arms gently rested on either side of her on the bed, and my head found its place on the pillow.

"It is with certainty that I have fallen in love with you."

Following a brief moment of silence, she softly confessed this to my ears as I positioned myself comfortably on top of her body. Filled with happiness, my desire to touch her intensified.

"I also realized that our self-awareness appears to intensify following our mutual affirmation, reaching a level where it exceeds physical contact and emotional involvement," she expressed, while my desire was patience. It seems to be connected to the love that embodies existence. 

"Beginning at this moment and moving forward, I want us to feel that way. As long as I'm with you, there is affirmation."

After I responded, with a slow and deliberate motion, I turned my head and gently placed a kiss on the side of her neck before closing my eyes. I heard a soft sound of approval. As my arms remained resting on the bed, I slowly lifted my body to sit in front of her while she embraced me. 

My lips remained in contact with her neck as one of my hands gently held her waist and gradually lifted her top garment. Throughout this intimate moment, I could still hear the soft, gentle sounds emanating from her mouth. Her skin felt smooth and warm to the touch, igniting a passionate desire within me. As I opened my eyes and leaned in to kiss her lips once more, our gazes locked and she closed her eyes, responding to my advance with equal fervor. Our mouths became moist as they connected, moving in a rhythm of ascending and descending motions. Our tongues intertwined, as we both became aware of the warmth of our breaths mingling together. Lost in our passionate embrace, she suddenly pushed me back ever so gently, causing our mouths to brush against each other, and encouraging my lips to retreat back towards her mouth.

"I momentarily struggle to breathe," she snorted, her brow furrowing. 

However, despite her reaction, I choose to kiss her once more. She then proceeds to push me away, albeit slowly.

"Why do you persist in pushing me?" I inquire, feeling disheartened.

"...I believe you have pushed the boundaries too far," she calmly states. 

"Your hand nearly came into contact with my chest as it gradually moved upwards from my waist." I am taken aback by her observation. We fall into silence for a moment, during which I realize my gaze had dropped and retract one of the hands that had come close to her bosom.

"I apologize," I utter, feeling deeply ashamed.

In that instant, our eyes meet and she suddenly bursts into laughter, causing me to join in. We both chuckle heartily.

Our mouths widen with joyful smiles as laughter fills the air, while we lie in bed and the morning sunlight illuminates the room. 

Thank you for reading. I bet reading this chapter makes you embarrassed. ...Their story will soon be over, and there is a new one beginning with Naya and Idris. ...I guess it'll be the afterstory. It's connected to the heartstrings. 

 

4