Physical Interaction
171 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Agnes lay on the bed, with some of her clothes removed, she noticed Athy looking at her with a calm expression. Unbothered by this, they continued to talk, although confusion lingered in her mind. 

When Athy sat on the bed, Agnes observed her rising from it and removing one of her garments, which she then dropped onto the floor. As she lay there, her hands resting on her stomach, Agnes saw her standing while looking at her. 

Athy then approached, crawling over the mattress on hands and knees until she was close to her. 

Agnes could hear her breathing as she hovered in front of her. 

They looked at each other, and Agnes instinctively realized something as her instincts felt and verbally expressed it to her. However, she felt that Athy, who was not receptive to her message, was one of realization. Because of this, she wanted Athy to understand that she was uncertain about engaging in acts of intimacy. As a result, as a form of nonverbal affirmation, Agnes kissed her. 

They continued to stare at each other, letting the unspoken message hang in the air. Both of them exchanged a subtle affirmation through body language.

"You can." 

Agnes, feeling shy, spoke softly while lowering her gaze. Nervousness caused her to sweat. 

Agnes presence made Athy feel astonished and filled with affection. This eagerness prompted her to make a move. With her mind guiding her actions, she knew exactly what to do just by looking at her.

In a moment, she gently caressed her cheeks, their eyes met, and they leaned in to kiss each other with a tender yet passionate force. 

In a physical interaction, Athy proceeded to brush her nose along Agnes's cheeks and chin, downward to plant kisses along her neck. 

Agnes consciously moves as she tilts her head, elongating her neck, with her head resting on the pillow. With physical interaction, both of them close their eyes. For a moment, she feels Athy's hand firmly grabbing her waist.

"...Aah." 

Agnes emits a moan as Athy kisses her, she experiences pleasurable sensations due to her sensitivity, and she slowly raises her arms to wrap them around her neck. 

"Mmh."

Each emitted moan is consciously kept low.

Athy hears her and her ears turn red, but she continues kissing every part of Agnes' face. 

As she hovers over her, her knees, initially pressed on the mattress, now kneel open wide, causing her legs to part. It all began with their initial kisses.

Agnes, sensing their bodies close, gently caresses Athy's cheeks with one hand and kisses her mouth with a subtle force. She momentarily opens her mouth wide, prompting Athy to follow suit, resulting in their tongues pressing against each other and exchanging saliva. During the exchange, the saliva was shallow and some escaped their mouths. 

Their tongues kept pressing her lips together and reciprocated with an upward motion, causing their mouths to collide once again with gentle force. Their chins and noses also collided as they continued breathing. The shared breaths created an intimate narrative, a silent dialogue that expressed a great deal through caresses and moans. Their body language was relaxed, and their minds were focused solely on each other. 

At this moment, Athy's hands slowly moved to Agnes's slim waist, sliding upwards as she began to undress the white shirt. 

Athy slightly backward, hands clasped near her bosom. They momentarily stopped kissing, allowing their mucus and saliva to be exchanged. As they looked at each other, they both blushed and their heartbeats quickened with a lingering desire.

The dimly lit bedroom, the moonlight softly streaming through the sliding window, partially illuminated the scene, while the surroundings were quiet.

Agnes gracefully removed her white shirt with a crossed arm gesture while lying down. Athy followed suit, revealing a white sports bra on her petite chest but showcasing her sculpted, lean physique with defined muscles, particularly her abs and shoulders. The delicate yet firm contours of her abdominal muscles hinted at her dedication to core exercises. Despite their small size, her triceps and biceps were meticulously sculpted.

In the silent atmosphere, they intensely gazed at each other, savoring a fleeting moment. Athy's hand slid upwards once more, bending down slightly, altogether with Agnes' thighs leaning on her as she sat kneeling wide open, reaching her waist and a hand approaching her bosom. 

Unfazed, Agnes assisted by quickly removing her ivory-colored front closure bra with one hand, causing her bosom to bounce ever so slightly.

Agnes hand delicately covered her face, she moved her head to the side once again, revealing a flush of color on her cheeks. The sight of her fair skin highlighted the circles on her breasts, adorned with rosy shades like sun-kissed blossoms. These curves framed a pair of dainty and pink nippled blooms, creating a gentle curve. 

Agnes displayed a captivating smile as she reclined, with her arms extended and gracefully caressing Athy's cheeks, creating a gentle warm. Upon witnessing her expression, filled with vulnerability and beauty, Athy felt a surge of love and slowly bent her body once again.

"Mm." 

With a gentle peck, she pressed her head against Agnes' abdomen and brushed her nose upwards, reaching her bosom, eliciting a quiet moan from Agnes. 

"Ah."

Amidst the physical interaction, Athy's lips traced a delicate path across the soft contours of Agnes' bosom, lingering on the underside, causing her to moan.

"Nn."

In the midst of passion, Agnes's bre-sts took on an alluring appeal, responding to Athy's ardent touch. The gentle rise and fall of her curves, where shared ecstasy expressed itself in an unspoken language. Each kiss served as a silent testament to their intimacy, a moment where love lingers. 

"Ahn."

In that moment, Athy tenderly caressed her bre-sts, causing Agnes to emit a moan. At the same time, Athy raised her head towards her and kissed her neck and collarbone, causing Agnes to tilt her head and stretch once again, their hair cascading down as they moved, while the mattress made a rustling noise.

"Aah─" she released another moan, filled with pleasure and sensations. However, Athy forcefully placed her mouth over Agnes's lips, causing her moan to cease abruptly.

"Ah!"

Suddenly, Athy grasped her bosom firmly in both hands. She moaned louder, exerting pressure as her nip-les became erect and her body momentarily stiffened, causing Agnes's eyes to roll side slightly and she closed them in response to Athy's unexpected lick.

"Akh," Athy grunted as Agnes bit her lip, causing her to pause and raise her head to look at Agnes. 

Their faces were close, and Agnes's panting was evident, a result of the emotional response and increased heart rate from the intense moments of passion and desire as they gaze. Both of them were experiencing pleasure and were on the brink of being overwhelmed by the intensity of the sensations they were feeling.

In silent acknowledgement of each other, Agnes tenderly caressed Athy's cheeks once more. 

However, Agnes bit Athy's neck and started sucking, surprising her, although she didn't seem to mind. They resumed their physical interactions.

However, she was taken aback when she felt her hand sliding downward, reaching towards her private area.

Agnes was not expecting the physical touch to escalate in this manner. 

Athy, on the other hand, was confused for a moment when her hand accidentally made contact with Agnes' genitals, causing some liquid to touch her hand. 

This made her hands slide outside of her high-waisted jeans with underwear inside, causing Agnes to look at her in surprise.

"W-What is it? W-Why are you looking at me like that?" Agnes stammered in embarrassment, her face blushing, while noticing Athy's calm expression fixated on her.

"...It was blood," Athy hesitantly uttered with an anxious expression, surprising Agnes but also making her realize something.

"I-I think I have my period now," Agnes stuttered, covering her face in embarrassment and blushing slightly. However, she also felt a tinge of relief because the situation did not progress further.

They remained silent for a moment.

"Are you feeling okay? Did you experience any discomfort?" Athy broke the silence, expressing her concern.

"I assure you, there is no need to worry too much. I am perfectly fine," Agnes stated with a smile. Athy let out a sigh of relief and kissed Agnes' forehead, to which she returned the gesture.

"May I inquire if you have a sanitary pad?" Athy asked while embracing Agnes and gently repositioning her onto her side, causing their thighs to brush against each other.

"Yes, I do. It is placed in the pocket of my denim jacket," Agnes replied, lying beside her. "Lately, I have been experiencing fatigue and various menstrual symptoms such as cramps. I recognize them from my younger days, so I made sure to be prepared with a pad," she continued, speaking, her head moving to the side, causing her head to lean on her chest.

"I am relieved. Earlier, I was concerned that you were unwell or that I had unintentionally caused you harm," Athy responded.

"I can assure you, I'm fine," Agnes chuckled, tilting her head up and kissing Athy's lips once more, with their heads resting on the pillow. 

"I need to use the bathroom first," she said as she got up from the bed and covered her bare chest with her arm. Athy felt embarrassed by what she saw.

However, Agnes was focused on her period and slid her legs onto the bed, causing her feet to touch the floor while she was sitting. When she stood up, her legs felt numb and she fell back onto the bed. 

Athy was surprised by this and watched as she sat back down on the mattress. "What happened?" she asked with a serious and concerned expression, looking at her while she lay down with her foot still on the floor. In a moment, she placed her hand on the back of her neck and helped her up.

"I feel numb," Agnes said, blinking her eyes. In a second, she realized something.

"What do you mean?" Athy asked, getting confused, while embracing her from behind.

"With my legs wide open for an extended period, they can get numb," Agnes explained, sounding serious.

"I-I apologize," Athy stammered in response, feeling bad.

"It's alright, everything will be fine soon. My menstrual cycle will soon come to an end. Also, can you help me stand up all the way to the bathroom?" Agnes chuckled and leaned her back in front of Athy.

"I will gladly help you," Athy responds with delight.

Following Agnes's assistance, they proceed to bed and sleep while embracing each other.

5