Chapter 35 – Check
3.8k 4 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oohh! Oohh! Oohh! You’re striking my cervix so well, darling! Oohh! Oohh! Oohh!”

Every time my cock entered her, Lilah let out a small erotic cry of pleasure, making the situation even more enjoyable. Her boobs that were bouncing up and down as I pounded her were also a beautiful sight. With the intensified stimulation, I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm.

“I’m going to come soon, Lilah!”

“Oohh! Already? You’re a superb quick ejaculator, darling! Oohh! Oohh! I need a bit more to cum myself!”

This gave me an idea. I sent my right hand to her right breast to massage it while sending my left hand to her clitoris, flickering her large piece of sensitive flesh. She jumped at the unexpected sensations and screamed hard.

“Ooohhhggg! Ooohhhggg! My boob! My clit! It feels so good, darling! Please don’t stop! My orgasm is building up quickly!”

“I want to orgasm together, Lilah!”

“Yes, darling! I’m trying! I’m trying hard! Pinch my big clitoris to make me cum faster!”

I wondered if she suggested this due to the excitement or if she was truly alright with that. To test things, I lightly squeezed her button, large enough to be held between my fingers.

“No, darling! Stronger! Much stronger! Crush it and give me a powerful orgasm!”

Since she insisted, I put strength in my fingertips and pinched her bean hard. Her reaction was splendid. She jerked strongly in between two thrusts of my cock, her pussy almost completely escaping from the penetration.

“Kaaaaaahhhhhh!”

With one last enormous shout of pleasure, she was forced to climax, her cunt ejecting a small quantity of juices on my pelvis. However, this was not the end. Because she cummed when she was half in the air, the gravity did its job. She got brutally filled by my cock on her way down, receiving one last blast in her twat.

“Ooouuufff!”

She lost her breath on this last one, her tongue out due to the final attack. She twitched many times in that last position, enjoying her orgasm to the maximum.

The combined contractions of her cunt with her erotic shouts pushed me to explode inside her. I let out a groan of sexual satisfaction, filling her mature vagina with my young cum. She accepted it all, closing her eyes to feel everything better, before losing strength in her limbs and falling to the side.

While she panted hard for a few moments, I watched her beautiful appearance lying down on the futons. She looked at me with a half-pleasured and half-doting expression. Soon enough, she crawled closer to me to take my head in her arms and bury me inside her chest. I was now in heaven inside her bosom, appreciating her soft tits as long as it lasted.

“I can feel your sperm deep inside me, darling. You did well. I’ve rarely gotten a double orgasm like this one. I hope I’ll get pregnant with your baby.”

I wasn’t too sure about what a double orgasm was but I still replied as best as I could from my current position.

“I hope so too. Sex felt great with you, Lilah.”

I sucked on her breast once more and she sighed in satisfaction. We stayed like this for a few seconds but were interrupted by the doctor’s voice.

“Sorry to interrupt. I need to verify that you ejaculated inside her. It’s not that I don’t believe you, it’s just part of the procedure.”

Lilah nodded and released me. She put herself on her back and opened her legs in front of him. Doctor Xes came closer until he was right in front of her. He kneeled between her legs and spoke again.

“Can you please open your vagina as wide as possible?”

“Yes.”

Lilah put her fingers inside her pussy hole, one hand on each side, and pulled. If Jarah’s previous demonstration was for sex purposes, this one was for science. She was spread out even more than Jarah had been, allowing both me and the doctor a full view of her insides. As if it wasn’t enough, Doctor Xes used a small light to illuminate it all. Her pulsating flesh entered my sight, still very wet from the previous act. I could see her creases and folds, as well as deep inside. The most remarkable thing was that her womb entrance was greedily sucking up a transparent whitish fluid, my semen. Slowly, the flowing liquid entered her inner hole, leaving her flesh clean of any of my secretions.

“Confirmed. You took a little more than six minutes to ejaculate, Wade. That’s a great result. On top of that, you did well to make her orgasm. It’s scientifically proven that a woman who climaxes has more chances to become pregnant.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes. With this, I can confirm you as a quick ejaculator. Congratulations, Wade.”

He clapped his hands, followed by the other women in the room. They acclaimed me like I had won the lottery, which wasn’t far from the truth. Even Lilah stopped expending her pussy to start clapping happily.

“T-thank you.”

I wasn’t too sure how to react in this kind of ridiculous situation. Fortunately, the doctor continued to talk.

“Now, we just need to check your fertility. We will use Mrs. Erutam here as your first test.”

He looked down at my dick and saw that I still had some potential in me.

“Would you like to go through more tests today?”

“Yes, please. I can usually come several times in a row.”

Both the doctor and the women let out appreciative whistles.

“Magnificent. Who amongst you would like to test his fertility?”

He looked at the seven remaining women while asking this. This time, the result was unanimous. Maybe because they were pleased with the way I had sex with Lilah, they all raised their hands to volunteer. This made Doctor Xes happy.

“Splendid. Go ahead, Wade. Fuck them until you can’t go any longer. The more the better. Don’t forget to ejaculate deep inside their cunts.”

He didn’t need to tell me twice. I spent the rest of the morning having sex with these seven women, smearing their insides with my cum.

This was an activity approved by my doctor, after all!

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

89