Chapter 11 – Enough
7.6k 3 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She somehow managed to nod to me after the first climax but then got engulfed in the pleasure once again. The second one came faster, after around two minutes.

“I’m going to cum again! I love consecutive orgasms! Don’t you dare stop! Yes! Yes! Cummiiinnng!”

Without respite, I went on with my work. Her third orgasm was even faster, around one minute later. The fourth and fifth ones followed soon after.

“Gosh! I’m cumming again! It’s so gooood! Aaaahhhh!”

She shivered for a long moment after that. Throughout the whole thing, I enjoyed myself a lot too. Seeing her reacting so well to anything I did was particularly fun. I wondered if women in this world were easier to satisfy once you got them going. No matter what, it was great and I had no intention of stopping there.

“Haah, haah. Thank you, Wade. It felt nice.”

I suckled hard on her clitoris and she let another loud moan out.

“Mhmm! Y-you can stop now, you know?”

I didn’t answer and just carried on like before.

“Mhmm! Ah! Ah! D-do you want to continue? Why aren’t you answering? Mhmm! Darn, it feels amazing!”

Just like that, she stopped questioning me and just appreciated my tongue and fingers. Same as before, she came several more times, shouting her pleasure loudly. However, after around six or seven more orgasms, she put her hands on my head and screamed.

“Stop! Stop, please!”

Sensing something in her voice, I obeyed her and exited her groin, slurping the delicious juices around my mouth one last time. When I looked at her, she had tears in her eyes and her face was extremely red. She was panting hard, looking at me with a mix of passion and anxiety. After closing her legs, she uttered, as best as she could.

“Haah, haah. Wade, you’re something else.”

“Did I do anything wrong?”

“No, but… you should be careful.”

“What do you mean?”

“Things can get quite messy if you make a girl cum her brain out and push her to her limits.”

“Messy? Like what?”

“It depends on the girl but if she loses control of herself, she can start to squirt, or even pee. If she can’t take it anymore, she can faint too. You know that girls feel a lot more pleasure during sex, right? That’s the reason.”

This was the sort of comment a girl from my previous world would never have willingly asserted but this world didn’t consider sex as anything special. It was like she was talking about cooking or surfing on the web.

“Oh really? That sounds interesting.”

“Didn’t you experience it in the past?”

“Unfortunately, I didn’t.”

“That’s weird. It happens a lot when we start having sex because we go wild and don’t know any restraint.”

“I wish it happened to me too.”

“Like I said, it isn’t that great. It’s messy.”

“I don’t think I’d mind. But what about you? What happens when you’re pushed to your limits?”

“I usually start to squirt. I haven’t experienced peeing or fainting during sex.”

“How does it feel?”

“It feels incredible. A great sensation of liberation. Like an orgasm, but even better.”

“Wow. Don’t you want me to make you squirt?”

She visibly hesitated.

“Hm, well, maybe not today. I already owe you a lot since you made me come so many times.”

“Oh, that? Don’t worry about it. I wanted to practice more and I liked eating you.”

“You like giving cunnilingus?”

“Yes, it’s fun.”

“Why did you reject me in the past whenever I asked to practice together?”

“I had a change of heart recently.”

“Huh. Weirdo.”

“Haha. Anyway, don’t we have some time left? What should we do?”

“I’m not sure. We could practice cunnilingus some more but I don’t want to owe you too much.”

With all that happened, I was extremely hard so I couldn’t help trying my luck.

“What about we just have sex?”

“No. Today is for cunnilingus only.”

“A quick blowjob?”

“No. Stop asking, Wade.”

She was still as inflexible as ever. This was a large contrast with her cumming self when I was eating her and felt quite odd.

There were only two choices left. We could either stop here and go back to the classroom or I could try to convince her to continue the cunnilingus practice. My choice was quickly made.

“What about this…”

“I said no.”

“Wait, listen to me to the end. We continue practicing cunnilingus and any orgasm you get isn’t counted as owing me anything.”

“…Are you serious? What’s in it for you?”

“Like I said, I enjoy eating you. So, what do you say?”

“…No going back on your words later on?”

“I swear.”

“Then… Okay.”

She opened her legs again and I managed to make her come many more times in the next twenty minutes or so while avoiding pushing her to her limits. She ended up grading me decently for my performance, arguing that I wasn’t bad but still too rough around the edges.

On the following day, Thursday, I woke up full of enthusiasm. Never before have I been looking forward to going to school so much. Every day felt like a new blessing and I thought this day wouldn’t disappoint.

However, something unexpected happened during the first period. While the male teacher was going on and on about some chemistry formula, my right neighbor started to behave abnormally. She was a plump girl with brown hair in pigtails and brown eyes. Her name was Aspen and she usually kept to herself, seeming quite shy, at least in the previous world.

But right now, her actions didn’t seem shy in any way. She had her right hand in her skirt and panties and moved it around, visibly in the middle of masturbation. While moaning a little, she didn’t try to hide what she was doing in the least. I was surprised one more time by this world. It was crazy that a girl would masturbate right in the middle of class but it was even more insane that no one seemed to care about it. When I looked around, a few of my classmates sent glances at her only to focus back on whatever they were doing, completely uninterested.

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

136