Despicable new world.
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  William von Portugal's POV.

  It was unreal. 

      Why was I kicking my own head? And how did I do that? So much blood is splashing and even without my eyes, how can I see?

   Sometimes, I asked myself: why did humanity like gore so much? 

   During the dynasty of Emperor Huang-ti, it was customary to kick the severed heads of enemies who lost. However, they were enemies, and it was natural, after all, in this world, you survive by killing other beings alive to stay alive.

   Obviously, At least for me, it is impossible to be a 50% honest follower of moralsIn my clear opinion, we were all hypocritical pirates who pretended to be honest. Obviously, some were more moral than others, but to survive, he would have to kill another being and eat it. It was an obviously cruel world, so I didn't trust God. 

   When reading a little about evolution, or even studying animals, I realize that the fascination with gore is kind of something done so that animals are not so distressed by the environment and violence. That famous phrase: as long as it's not me, it's fine.

   Even emotions had animalistic functions. Although they are not instincts, as instincts are different than emotions, as instincts are something natural to a situation. A baby already wants to hold its mother's breasts as soon as it is born, emotions are more complex.

   Obviously, as u disagree a little. For me, emotions were evolved instincts. Although humans are also animals, they reason. And because of that, they suffer so much, but at the end, thinking that it also gives them the chance to be happy. 

   I am not an enemy of myself. I'm not a 70% immoral person, nor am I a person who has low self-esteem or anything like that. 

   Then why?  Why did I kick my own head? 

*tw

   The damn alarm sounded. Apparently I set the wrong fucking alarm, as everything seemed very dark and appeared to be 1:00. I got up and I tried to walk around the dark room and stopped when I hit my foot on the bed.

"Ah! What the f-"

   I was about to curse when I bent down to grab my foot and hit my poor head on the bed. 

   I hope I don't become dumber than before...

    I got up again, and used the closet to guide me, then turned on the light.

   I saw the alarm clock and immediately went to it and turned it off.

   I checked the time and it was 8 am. How the hell? Did I have a vision problem? Why didn't my parents wake me up?

"oh, remember."

   They announced yesterday that they would leave today.

M I looked at myself in the mirror. I was particularly handsome, of Japanese descent, with blue eyes - inherited from my mother, who was Latin American - and black hair.

  The only problem was that I was fucking Margo. Pretty face on top of a pale one. There he is.

   I turned off the light after observing my room for a bit, it was relatively small, stuffy. It had a bed with tousled blue sheets, four pillows on the bed, a locker Next to the bed and a desk.

   When I opened my door, I was faced with the light. Damn, I almost went blind. When massaging the eyes, I wait a bit for them to get used to the light. I start to go down the stairs when they are already used to it. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbed some yogurt and .... I literally devoured it.

   A whole bottle. After that, I went to the water fountain and drank three glasses. After that, I opened the chair again and got three eggs. I would fry them.

"ah... I was naked."

    How did I forget I was naked?! What the fuck. Honestly, I was too lazy to wear clothes, so fuck it.

   I opened the fridge again and took it 5 hamburger meats plus a can of milk. Then I fry the egg. I put a pan with an eye on it and waited for it to boil, but a call broke out from the room next to the kitchen. I went to answer him.

   "Hello? Who is it? Oh, Mary, it's you.This is William speaking.

   Mary was a close friend of mine. In fact, she even gave me a blowjob once.

   "Bro, don't you think it's better to delete that video you made on YouTube? Like, you literally cursed several religions, I think you're in danger"

    I let out a little laugh and said, "don't worry about it. I didn't show my face and I even changed my voice. Plus, I had a lot of fun seeing the chaos I caused in the comments, lol."

   "Still... Oh Mary."

  Despite saying this, she continued in line. I went back to put my burger on my eye, which was already burning. However, I noticed something strange in my right testicles. 

"Hahaha bro, it must suck to be cursed by everyone on the internet

"I'm fine, as long as they don't say my name."

   As I looked at my right testicle, a boa appeared on it and said: hello human.

I got so scared that I ended up letting out a scream, and I jumped, causing the pan to fall and what's worse: I slipped. 

   The pan fell on my penis and testicles.

"ahhhhhhhh! My eggs!!"

   I quickly placed my hands on the frying pan, burning them, and threw the frying pan aside. 

"Cdesgracd."

"What do you hear bro? Are you?! What happened?"

I ignored Mary and looked at my crotch. It's hurting a lot. The hot look he saw in her. I need a doctor!! I looked around and saw my cell phone had fallen. I got up with difficulty and took a quick jog towards him.

   I ended up stepping on the frying pan!! I slipped, jumping with a scream, falling and hitting my head on the stove. Minha hed lso hit in a pan that comes with hot water. A pan that wasn't there before. it was very strange.

   The hot water fell on my face along with the pan. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

If I could say something to the frying pan and this pan it would be two things:

You destroyed my life. And you destroyed my egg.

   I died. 

...

   It was dark. Too dark. 

   I couldn't see anything at all. So was this what death was like?

   Now that I think about the pan, why the fuck did this happen to me? Elq wasn't there, So some deity planned my death as revenge for that video? 

   Well, whatever. 

   I started to hear a female voice in my head... Or I don't know where.

"William von Portugal, you will be punished. For the sin of mocking God, he will be punished."

"Want to play chess mixed with Go?"

   After he said that, there was an error of silence. Until a laugh from that same voice rolled in.

"If I couldn't read your mind, I'd think you were making fun of me, you know? In fact, it was a very risky move, even though you were fun.”

   Well, the reason I said that really was to be a joke. When I talked about chess and Go, I was referring to morals and rules. 

   Chess and Go have specific rules, just like a society. Morals, laws, etc.

   Basically, it really was a mockery disguised as a joke. One of the main questions regarding religion is:If evil exists, being omnipresent, omniscient and omnibenevolent,why doesn't God put an end to it? 

    If he can and wants to, it doesn't make sense, it doesn't end evil. If he can and doesn't want to, it's bad. If he can't and wants to, that would be fine. But if he can't and won't, why call him God?

   Well, even if he could and didn't want to, he would still be God. My view of a God was somewhat distorted. 

   It was because when I thought of one, I only saw a smarter, more powerful self.

   I didn't hate anyone, I didn't have pride, I didn't have insecurities, and no matter what happened, if it was heavy, I would just be suspicious. This was me. 

    Therefore, I imagined that God would have a personality like this: perfect. One who never too heavily and negatively, psychologically speaking, for anything.

   Remember I talked about instincts? A person with a personality like that would only mean that they have already overcome most of these uncertainties.

"Parece que você entendeu sua situação."

Ah, I realized: he called me here because I thought he was equal to me in matters of personality and I still thought that I wouldn't have inner respect for him if he didn't have this type of personality.

   Of course, I was still affected by a lot of things. My personality wasn't perfect, but I still considered myself a guy who managed to overcome some of my instincts, especially because I simply It wouldn't be anger or hatred, at most, fear, or anxiety, but anger, hatred, I simply wouldn't be. Probably because I had some traumas when I was little. But I was always so calm as calm as possible. And... I had a moral.

   And I considered this moral superior to that of a certain being.

   After all, I consider him as someone we simply saw as entertainment.

   That was why he called me here. 

   A light appeared, and I found myself in a white room. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw a gigantic being, a head with 6 eyes on each part, a mouth similar to that of a tiger, and wings Cehias eyes above his head.

   Looking at it, I was scared and a little anxious, but at the same time, I admired its beautiful shape.

"Is it too scary for you? Pffff." 

   After saying that, the being transformed into a young girl with red hair, blue eyes and pink pajamas.

   "building the other way."

"It doesn't matter what you prefer, because I prefer to be."

 "And you know what? I've always found you to be an interesting human. It's like an anomaly between all the dimensions. Most people don't waste time thinking about these contradictions of one thing. Religion or something and you just follow it because you are afraid of going to hell and gain eternal life, and you, even though you were born in a lower dimension, demonstrated intelligence that went beyond it. I don't mean To your IQ, which is probably just above average, but yes... Your arrogance pff hahahahah."

   Everything she said was in an ironic tone. Everything was a joke. She was making fun of me because she thought a God would only be perfect if he had my personality. Even her egos were mockery, as even I didn't know my IQ correctly, Which was probably no more than 130.

"The world I'm going to send you is going to be a """little""" dangerous, so I'm going to give your brain an upgrade."

   I felt strange, it was as if I could perceive and process everything that was happening in that white room. 

"You're lucky. You're one of the 100 I chose to send to my primary dimension to entertain me. Anyway, good luck, and don't die, okay?"

   I lost consciousness. 

   

0