Ch 1. Hero Summoning
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was not as if there was an extraordinary or mysterious scene at that time. But if you insist on wanting to know if there was something different from usual, the most I could think of is that I saw two male Students wearing the uniform of my previous High School.
  
 
Both of them looked to be from the same club, and seemed to be good friends. One seems to be more talkative than the other, but besides that everything was as it should.
 
 
 
That’s right. Such was the common scene on my way home. That is, before a mysterious magic circle appeared behind them after they stopped on a crossing———
 
 
 
Before I had time to react to what’s happening, the scene in front of me changed.
 
 
as the static noise of an old tv echoed. The ground that was paved with asphalt turning into that of stone, and the brightness of the afternoon sun that could only be described as annoying turned into a dim light of a lamp… what just happened?
 
 
 
“We Welcome You, ‘Hero-sama’.”
 
 
 
Without having the leisure to even realize my confusion, without having the time to understand what happened, I turned around to the source of the voice. I saw a well statured man, with black hair and red eyes. Dressed in a luxurious dark suit, together with both... No, one of the other students I saw earlier.
 
 
 
"I deeply apologize for the sudden— hmm...?"
 
 
 
Seeing us the man stopped talking midway and tried to assess the situation. And the silence that followed was petrifying, not to mention the other student that was here alongside me. We couldn't keep up with the suddenness of the situation.
 
 
 
"Umm— This isn't supposed to happen..."
 
 
He looked to be puzzled, as if seeing something that wasn't even meant to happen. But what exactly isn't supposed to happen? I mean with me and the other student being here I can understand his confusion… but aren't we supposed to be the one to ask that?
 
 
 
"Hmm… for now—"
 
 
 
He looked behind him and glanced at one of the robed person, they were holding what looked to be a crystal ball.
 
 
Then the robed person pointed towards the student that was beside me. Then the man nodded and walked towards our direction.
 
 
 
"I deeply apologize for the inconvenience, Hero-sama. I shall introduce myself first. My name is Toko Salamence, You may call me as you wish. May I ask for your names?"
 
 
 
"I'm Takahide Mohou."
 
 
"I-I'm Miyama Kaito"
 
 
 
"I see, then Takahide-sama It seems that you are the hero that was summoned, while Miyama-sama was caught up in the summons. Takahide-sama I would like you to follow me for a while, as for Miyama-sama... an attendant will escort you to a different room"
 
 
 
The man... Toko-san had asked for both of our names, I find it strange that the student... Takahide-kun wasn't worried about the situation, in fact he looked excited. Well the prospect of a hero summoning was actually very interesting, so i can understand his excitement.
 
 
 
"Excuse me Miyama-sama, I would like you to please follow me."
 
 
"...Ah, Yes"
 
 
 
 
With that Toko-san turned and Takahide-kun followed behind him. Then a person with a maid outfit came towards my direction and asked me to follow them.
 
 
Well according to the impression he had given me so far, he does not seem like a bad person. But they have yet to give us an explanation about why we were suddenly transported here.
 
 
It might be wrong, but depending on the information from the light novels I’ve read, but there is a cliché in these kinds of stories where the royals and nobles would use the Hero as a slave, or they would treat those who weren’t a hero badly.
 
 
 
The Hero, Takahide-kun, would receive a different kind of explanation from me, and It can’t be blamed for thinking that they have ill intentions against me. For now, cooperation is the best thing I can do. just in case they have any harmful intentions towards me.
 
 
 
Guided by one of the maids, I left what looked to be a dimly lit basement, To then arrive at a medium sized guest room. Decorated with a style reminiscent to that of Medieval Europe, the otherworldly feeling that has been vacant for a while has now emerged.
 
 
"Please take a seat, Toko-sama will arrive shortly after he has completed his greetings and explanation to the Hero-sama, so it might take some time before he arrives."
 
 
"Ah, I understand. Will it take long?"
 
 
"It shouldn't take that much time to do so. please wait for a while, I shall get you something to drink."
 
 
 
After seeing her leave the room with a bow, I sat down in one of the chairs that was situated in front of a table. 
 
 
Some time passed, and she came back while pushing a cart with tea on it. 
 
 
"For now I have prepared a cup of tea and some snacks to eat while you wait."
 
 
"T-thank you for your kindness."
 
 
I thanked her with a slight bow, with a light nod she turned around and Arehh…? She's not going to stay? 
 
 
 
"I hope the tea is to your liking."
  
 
 
Then she shuts the door behind her. Is it just me or am I being treated as an outsider? It's just me right? Right?.
 
 
"..."

"

 
"
 
 

<Afterword>

 
Serious-Senpai: "is this… finally someone who recognizes the essence of seriousness?"

 
 
? ? ?: "No senpai. I think you're reading too much into things."
 
 
Serious-Senpai: "No there is no one who tries to embrace seriousness in their Fanfic, This one will definitely be the one. I'm sure of it."
 
 
? ? ?: "I think you're just being too desperate at this point, I pity you senpai."
 
 
Serious-Senpai: "I'm not desperate, this time we have an author that recognizes seriousness, So i'm sure of it."
 
 
 
A/Noa: "..."

2