My Starting Point
1.2k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Silvers D. Nova and this is NOT my first life. I was once a normal person living on earth, working my 9 - 5 job, finding enjoyment in my day to day life. At 25, I was in a plane crash over the ocean.
.
I didnt survive.
.
Surviving the crash was easy. Seat belts save lives. Once the plane started taking on water, I used the life vest under my seat and made it out safely. I helped the people who were hurt or freaking out when I could. Once all the living escaped the wreckage and made it on the inflatable rafts... We fell apart. The injured lasted about a day, the elderly about 2, and the stupid about 3. I made it 5 days before help arrived. Helicopters with rescue divers came and started taking the women and children. I continued to pass the rope ladder to someone else without thinking. I've never been afraid of the water so I didnt feel unsafe at the time. After getting a hold of the ladder again, I started to climb up when an older guy grabbed my clothes and pulled me down. On reflex, I held on to the ladder and turned around to get him to release me. He plunged a piece of the plane into my back. For a split second, it hurt... then I went numb. I fell off the ladder and crashed into the water. I couldnt move as I started to sink. I thought that a rescue diver would come after me but the bodies of those who didnt make it were thrown off the rafts.
.
They attracted sharks. The sharks honed in on my quickly and the rest you could imagine.
.
As I was passing on, a question popped into my thoughts... "Do I hate the Sea for killing me?"
.
I'm not sure where this question came from... but no. The Sea didnt kill me. The plane crash didnt kill me, that old guy killed me. The sharks cant be blamed, the sea cant be either... I was literally back stabbed and tossed aside.
.
???: You are worthy. It's such a waste to let you go now.
.
I calmly opened my eyes. I was standing on the ocean surface like a certain messiah did. After looking around, all I see is endless water in each direction.
.
MC: What do I do now?
Is anyone here?
Hellooooooo?
.
Meh, if I can stand on water... maybe I can lay on water too?
.
Turns out I can. I guess I'll relax for now until I'm found. If this is hell... it's not too bad.
.
???: You are shown the vastness of the great ocean... and you choose to take a nap?!
.
MC: Oh hey, someone showed up quickly. Who are you?
.
???: Me? I'm just known as D. This world is my creation and my Magnum Opus. I love the sea so I made a world where 95% of it is ocean. The ocean of your world claimed your life but you didnt hate it. You dont even hold it responsible. I'd like to offer you a chance to explore my world.
.
MC: Meh, ok. What's your world called?
.
D: You know it as One Piece.
.
MC: Wait... like the Manga One Piece? I'm going to the same world Luffy is in?
.
D: Yes. Hes in the world. But you cant interact with him or his crew till they are in the New World. That means you cant start in the East Blue.
.
MC: Then I'd like to begin in the North Blue. Will I be reborn or sent as I am now?
.
D: You can choose.
.
MC: Then I'd like to be reborn 12 years old and 14 years before the time skip. I want to be in the same generation as Luffy.
.
D: That's fine. Do you know what island you want to start on?
.
MC: Spider Miles. 1 year before Law shows up there. About the same time Rosinante rejoined Doflamingo.
.
D: Oh? Are you sure? Hes a real piece of work. One wrong step and your new life will be ended...
.
MC: Well... I'm assuming I get some kinda gift from being reborn...
.
D: ... Why would you think that? Why does EVERYONE always think that?
.
MC: ... Am I wrong?
.
D: No. I'll give you a gift. Enjoy your new life. Go wild.
.
MC: Is there anyway I can recruit one of Luffy's crew mates before he does?
.
D: ... Which one?
.
MC: Robin. Luffy doesnt utilize her well enough. Shes wasted on his team.
.
D: Fine but you will have only 1 chance to recruit her. . I'll have to change some stuff around to fill the Void in Luffys crew.
.
MC: That's fine, I doubt I could miss her if I run into her. What gift do I get?
.
D: You will see. Enjoy.
.
I sunk into the ocean and passed out. I woke up and passed out again and again. I didnt have time to count as the same second I noticed I was awake, I passed out again.
.
<------>
I shot up in a cold sweat. My resting place is dark and swaying. I hear rain and thunder outside. One particularly nasty Thunder bolt let up my surroundings enough for me to see.
.
MC: A Closet? Was that a sword?
.
About 5 fruits are around me in glass cases. Theres 2 swords as well. As I swing my legss over to stand up, I hear something fall from my lap to the floor. After picking it up, I see it's similar to Pirate John's Armband.
.
MC: Is this the gift D told me about?
.
I put the arm band on and was startled by what happened next...
.
[User Registration Confirmed...
Basic System Activated...
Body Scan Complete...
Basic Functions (Scan), (Storage), (Status) Unlocked...]
[Playing Message...
D: Theres a gift for you in the Storage. Eat it quickly. Your in 1 of Doflamingo's Treasure Rooms. Dont take off the Armband. You will run into Nico Robin within 2 years. Be on the look out. If you miss her, that's on you.
Message End]
.
On the right of my vision, I see 3 buttons.
(Status), (Storage), and (Scan). I poke the air over (Storage) and a mostly blank list popped up. The only item on the list is (??? Fruit). After poking its name and hitting (Yes), the kickball sized fruit popped into existance.
.
MC: Holy crap... can I eat all this?
.
I took a bite and before I knew it... the fruit was gone. I had a 22 month old pregnant womans stomach some how and i was rolling in place.
.
MC: HOLY CRAP!! WAS THAT THE RUBBER FRUIT?! IM HUGE NOW!!
.
???: Did you hear a voice in the Treasure Storage Room?
.
Ah... I fucked up.
.
Hold on... Treasure Room? Let's rob Dingo blind. Let's see how storing stuff works.
.
I poked the (Storage) button again then hit the Store button on the bottom. My right hand glowed in a faint pale light. I slapped a fruit and it vanished. Without minding the pop up that followed the storage, I hit each and every fruit in that room. I just might be cut out for pirate life... I took everything not nailed down to the floor. The cabinet is now spotless. With all my running around, my big belly shrunk to normal but now I've got a bigger problem... I need a toilet.
.
My stomach is hurting so much that... next thing I know... I'm passed out again.
.
<----->
Virgo POV
.
Vergo is walking to the Treasure storage with 4 marine's in toe. One of the Marines said they heard a voice inside so the 5 of them are checking on them. This Marine ship has been collecting Devil Fruits and other priceless treasures from pirates for the last 4 years. With such a haul, I should make Vice - Admiral easly. My steady hard work is all for Young Master. Once the officers unlocked the 10 locks in proper order, the Marines raised their guns and swords.
.
The loudest fart I've heard in my life echoed in my ears once the last lock was undone. The door was forced open by a mustard colored gas that originated from the room. The 2 Marines closest to the door instantly went down. Foam and tears spilling from their faces. The pizza stuck on my face curled on it's own and fell off.
.
Virgo: What was that.
.
Marine 3: Oh god, it stinks!!
Marine 4: It's horrible!! How can something stink so bad?!
.
I opened the door some more and looked inside. I have never been so confused in my life. Theres a grey haired kid passed out on the floor with his eyes rolled back and foam in his mouth too. But that's not the worst part...
.
Virgo: Where are the Devil Fruits? The Swords? The books and treasure? The room is empty except for a kid passed out inside...
.
Marines: WHAT!!!
.
Virgo: Put the kid in Sea Stone Handcuffs. We didnt know what each fruit was. I will contact HQ to let them know what has happened.
.
<------>
Virgo: Joker, the ship's Treasure storage has vanished and a child has appeared in their place. An Admiral will be arriving in 3 days to take the child into custody. He would mostlikely be useful to you. Can you make it to us in time?
.
Joker: Someone will be there within half a day.
.
Virgo: Understood
<------>
MC POV
.
I jolt up once again. This time, my surroundings are nicely lit up. I can still feel the rocking of a boat under me. I see that my hands are cuffed... weird. I bet these are Sea Stone Cuffs but I dont feel weak like the Anime portrayed it would feel. Actually... I feel great.
.
...
.
I take it back. I'm feeling like road side shit. I'm on a sofa in what looks like an office... and Virgo is sitting behind a desk on the other side. Let's play this safe... let's keep my mouth quiet.
.
Virgo: Hello child. How are you feeling?
.
Pure silence. No fucks to give to you Virgo. Ultimate move... POKER FACE!
.
Virgo: Hmm? oh, dont be afraid. I'm a Marine. Your safe. Do you know where you are?
.
Not. One. Sound. From. Me. Safe my butt. Your no Marine. How is that Burger stuck on his face? Let's jingle my cuffs.
.
Virgo: Hmm... still not talking? Can you talk? Oh the shackles? Well we found you in a room with the Devil Fruits and Treasure we collected from the Pirares we arrested. Those are on because you might have eaten one and can get violent. They are on for both out safety.
.
"Grrrrrrr"
.
Ahh... my stomach, you have betrayed me. You let the enemy know I'm hungry.
.
Virgo: I'll have someone bring some food for you. Are you allergic to anything?
.
I shrugged my shoulders to his question then shook my head no.
.
Virgo: So you can both hear and understand me. We are off to a good start.
.
I cross my hands and nod to him. I also shake the cuffs again to see if he will remove them.
.
Virgo: You want those off? ... You dont look Weakened by them... just know that I will restrain you if you start acting strange. I'll tie both cuffs to 1 arm so your hands are free but you cant use and Devil Fruit power you might have.
.
He walks to me and undoes my right cuff only to recuff it to my left arm twice. He returns to his desk and picks up a snail.
.
Virgo: Kitched staff, please bring up enough food for a child.
.
Before I knew it, I'm ontop of Virgos desk looking at the snail dressed that looks like Virgo answering back to Virgo.
.
<------>
.
Virgo POV

I almost killed this kid. I've added my Haki to my Bamboo pole and was ready to strike the second this kid jumped off the sofa. The only reason hes still alive is because he still has the cuffs on.
...
And that his eyes are shining as he looks at my Den Den Mushi. Hes practically glowing as he watches it talk. He jumped onto my desk and is right infront of my Den Den Mushi. Hes alternating between looking at me and the snail. I'm not sure if this kids brave or dumb...
.
<------>
MC POV
.
These snails are HILARIOUS!! Its mocking the Marine on the other side perfectly!! It looks like Virgo but sounds like someone else!! IT EVEN HAS BURGER ON THE SIDE OF ITS SHELL!!!
.
Virgo: I can see you find my Den Den Mushi fascinating but... please get off my desk.
.
Huh? When did I end up on his desk? That's dangerous. Let's slowly return to the sofa.
.
I picked up the snail and walked to the sofa. The snail is sleeping now. Can I wake it up? After poking it a few times and playing with the snail, a Marine knocks and walks in with a sandwich. After my meal, Virgo takes the snail back and starts making calls. I watched the funny snail until the ship was attacked by something.
.
Marines: PIRATES!! PIRATES ARE ATTACKING THE SHIP, ALL HANDS TO YOUR STATIONS!!
.
Virgo calmly stood up and walked to me. He undid one of the cuffs on my left hand and recuffed it to the sofa.
.
Virgo: With the ship being attacked, I must go out to handle the pirates. Stay here.
.
He didnt even give me a chance to nod a response. He grabbed a piece of bamboo taller then me and left the room.
.
Well... now that I'm alone, let's catch up. I pressed my (Status) button and my character page showed up.
.
[Name: Silvers D. Nova
Fruit: Mythical Paramecia Fruit (Olympian)
Bounty: 0
Beli: ~ 300 Million]
.
Excuse me? Last name Silvers? Olympian? So I do have a Devil Fruit... why arnt these Sea Prism cuffs making me weak? 300 Mill off the rip... I call hacks.
.
Closing my (Status) screen, I open my (Storage) and use (Scan) on everything inside.
.
{[Scan Complete]
Devil Fruits...
~ Goru Goru no Mi (Gold)
~ Gutsu Gutsu no Mi (Blast Furnace)
~ Ope Ope no Mi (Operation)
~ Yuki Yuki no Mi (Snow)
~ Mera Mera no Mi (Flame)
Swords
~ Nidai Kitetsu
~ Ame no Hibakiri
List end }
.
Oi oi oi... I just read some dangerous words... 2 Logia Fruits, 3 Paramecia Fruits, and 2 O-Wazamono grade swords that look to be stolen from Wano... Fuck, who are the real Pirates?! The Pirates who collected the fruits and swords... or the Marines who keep them?
.
Before I can think anymore, something that looks like a tapeworm slithers under the front door. It then fattens into a person.
.
???: And here you are. The "Treasure Room" Child. The boss wants to speak to you.
.
The tapeworm guy takes keys out of his pocket and uncuffs me. I was then... promptly...
.
.
.
Abducted...

15