Days with Garp part 4
560 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova POV
.
I smiled at them and then touched the bomb collar on me with my hand. I put it in my (Storage) and off it went. Milk and Astro's eyes almost fell out. I then closed my eyes and felt my surroundings. Milks aura is an earthly Grey where as Astros is a Vibrant Brown tinged with Blue. I didnt feel anyone up the stairs so... for the first time ever, I pulled out Nidai Kitetsu (Second Generation Demon-Splitter)
.
Milk: NIDAI KITETSU?! HOW DO YOU HAVE THAT BLADE!? DONT DRAW IT!! ITS CURSED!! YOUR THE WANO THEIF FROM 9 YEARS AGO?!
.
Woh, hold the phone... the theif from 9 years ago?
.
Nova: Hey! Keep it down!! What if someone comes? I'm not a theif, I'm a pirate... to be.
.
Milk: That sword, 2 others, and the body of Wano Countys Legendary Samurai were stollen 9 years ago!! How can you have it if your not the theif!? You just said you were going to rob this boat!! Your a theif!!
.
Astro: Uhh... I wanna know how you made it pop into existance. Cool looking Sword by the way.
.
Nova: Thanks Astro. It is an awesome Sword. I cant wait till I'm worthy to wield it.
.
Milk: DONT IGNORE ME DAMNIT!!
.
Nova: Keep it down tits!! Your going to get us killed!!
.
Milk: OH HELL NO!! YOU MOOOOOTHER FOOOOOOKER DID NOT CALL ME TITS!
.
Nova/Astro: Did you just "Moo"?
.
Milk: WHO MOOED? YOUR MOOOOOTHER MOOOOOOOED!!
.
Nova/Astro: Ah. you did it again...
.
Her eyes went red and her Electro started firing off. It ran up the chain and set the connecting wood on fire.
.
Nova: Ohh crap... well this got serious quickly. Hey Milk, can you pull the chains out of the BURNING wall?
.
She snapped out of her rage when I put Kitetsu away. She looked around for it but couldnt find it. She looked at me then her eyes returned to normal.
.
Nova: Cool, your back to normal. Can you pull your chains out of the wall now that it's on fire?
.
She looked to her side and paled. She started yanking ar her chains but she wasn't getting anywhere. I reached over and managed to grab her chain and helped her pull. We popped her right arm chain and she then popped her left arms chain from the wall. The managed to get each chain detached from the wall.
.
Nova: Ok, put a chain in my hand and I'll remove it from you.
.
After I removed all 5 chains from her, she helped Astro get free from his chains. I removed his chains as well.
.
He came up to my right hand and started to pull when Milk stopped him.
.
Milk: Give me the 3 swords and Ryuma - Samas corpse.
.
I looked at her in amazement.
.
Nova: I dont have his corpse or sword. I have the other two swords but they are mine. I didn't steal them from Wano but they did come to be in my possession. I know who stole Ryuma's body AND his black blade but you dont have to worry, the blade will be returned sooner or later. Now, please help me get these off so we can get out of here.
.
Milk: How do you know what will happen in the future? Are you a seer?
.
Nova: Something like that. Now... would you like to get off this boat a free person... or cooked bacon?
.
Milk: ARE YOU CALLING ME A PIG!?
.
NOVA: GET ME OUT OF THESE CHAINS DAMNIT!!
.
A Goldish Purple dome pulsed from me like an Expecto Patronum bubble. Milk fell down KOed but Astro held on.
.
Nova: Oh crap... was that Conqueror's Haki?
.
Astro: Ugh... I feel sick. What the heck was that? How did she go down?
.
Nova: Ugh, it's a skill I havent Mastered that happens when I'm really emotional. Good job staying up. Can you get me off this wall now? I'd like to NOT be cooked...
.
He helped me pull my chains off and I removed them.
.
I walked to Milk and woke her up. She seemed confessed but I made a shushing noise and pointed to the stairs. Guards were yelling and losing their minds but that's not what caught my attention...
.
Julia: ILL KILL HIM BEFORE WE LEAVE!! ILL BLOW HIM UP AND THAT COW MONSTER!!
.
Milks eyes started to go red but her tears were spilling out before she could go crazy.
.
I grabbed her hands and squeezed. I had a huge smile on my face and spoke quietly...
.
Nova: Such rotten and jealous people need to be tought a lesson... She wants our collars to explode? Say no more...
.
I opened my (Storage) and tossed 2 explosive collars at the wall. They started to chime and the WN girl started to cheer.
.
Julia: YES! Now they will all die! Ok. we can go now.
.
I tossed the last collar up the stairs and without hearing it hit the floor....
.
KAAAAABOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM
.
The 3 of us were in the far corner as far from the explosives as we could get. The room flooded quickly. The fire was extinguished almost immediately and we were under water before we knew it. Astro was like a comet underwater. He grabbed Milk but I told him I would be right behind him. He nodded and soared through the water. I closed my eyes and felt around with my tingle. I started running around the ship, avoiding the guards, looking for anything I could take. I found a bunch of decorative swords and guns. I took EVERYTHING. I even grabbed a table to replace the one that bravely gave its life to have me run into Robin.
.
Inside the rooms with a Dragon Hoof imprint on it, I hit the jackpot. The entire room was made of gold... The bed, table, chairs, toilet, paintings, silverware (Goldware actually)... even the napkins had gold trim...
.
Nova: Holy crap... Nami would cream her pants if she ever saw this.
.
Books were on a book shelf but they looked like they have never been touched... dont mind if I do World Assholes. There were extra explosive collars on the wall so I grabbed 3 and activated one. I ran out of there and looted the other 2 World Noble rooms...
.
Nova: Holy crap... I'm RICH!!
.
I set the last explosive in the room and dove out a window. I landed on my head... on the deck. After looking around to make sure no one cought my epic headbutt to try and sink the boat... I jumped into the water. Not 20 seconds before I hit the water, Astro grabbed me and showed me that he was a shooting starfish in the water...

In about 20 minutes... I was back on Greed Dot island.
.
All my hard work swimming has been undone In 20 minutes... I feel a tad bit salty about this... .
.
Nova: Were not safe on this island. Marine recruits are always on it. I've lived on this island for 2 months as training.
.
Milk: Wait... how is a Theif training to be a Marine?
.
Astro: How is a Pirate to be training on a Marine island?
.
Nova: I'm not the theif Milk, I have an arrangement with a Marine to babysit me for a few years. He is trying to convince me to be a Marine... That's not happening.
.
Astro: Ah.
.
Milk: Ah. So the Marines needs theifs too.
.
Nova: So what are you 2 going to do? I believe the nobles think your dead... Umm... Did they brand either of you?
.
Milk: Nope.
.
Astro: Yes I was
.
Nova: FUCK!!
.
I'm not sure why but knowing Astro was branded made the blood rush to my head. I didnt notice it but both of them were holding onto an arm of mine and to a tree. I was glowing and they were staring.
.
Astro: Why are you so mad? ... and strong!? Its not like you were branded...
.
Milk: You weren't branded right? Why are you glowing? Are you a Glow Fishman?
.
Astro: No hes human... I think. Are there glow humans?
.
Nova: I have no idea if there are glow humans... but I'm a normal human... WHATS WITH THOSE LOOKS OF DOUBT?!
.
Milk/Astro: Normal humans dont glow...
.
Nova: Well... I'm not sure what to tell you then. I've got to swim to my boat. What will you 2 do?
.
Astro: I'll follow her.
.
Milk: I'll take the 3 swords from you then return them to Wano!!
.
Nova: I ONLY HAVE 2 AND THEY'RE MINE NOW!!
.
Milk: I'll steal them from you then. Then get you to take me to Wano.
.
Nova: ... And if I never go to Wano?
.
Milk: I'LL FOLLOW YOU TILL YOU DIE THEN TAKE THEM FROM YOU. Then return them to Wano...
.
Nova: I'm too young to have a Stalker... Or a Wife... Or a Stalker Wife...
.
Milk: Who's your wife!!
.
Nova: So you 2 want to follow me?
.
Astro: Yeah. Shyarly told me that I would run into a caged bull and to follow it. By following it, I would find the one who can conquer the seas.
.
Nova: Woh, you know Madam Shyarly?
.
Astro: Huh? You know my future wife?
.
Nova: WHAAAAAAT!!! YOUR GOING TO MARRY SHYARLY?!
.
Astro: Yes, it's my dream.
.
Milk: I'm not a bull... I'm a Lesser Cow Mink.
.
Astro: Meh, close enough for me. Something tells me following Nova will be my best bet to marry Shyarly.
.
Nova: Uhh... how does following me get you to Marry Shyarly?
.
Astro: Well, I need to become the greatest Fisherman Karate User to earn her hand. She said that she could only be with the greatest Fisherman Karate Grandmaster. Why? No clue but I WILL earn her hand.
.
Nova: So... your dream is to get in her pants?
.
Astro: She doesn't wear pants but yes. I fell for her when we were kids.
.
Nova: I'll do my best bro. I'll help you in your ... conquest.
.
Astro: Hehe.
.
Nova: Hehe
.
We were making funny faces when Milk grabbed our heads and used her Electro to shock us.
.
Milk: Enough of that. So it looks like hes following me to get into some girls pants...
Astro: She doesnt wear pants...
Milk: And I'll follow you to take back the blades.
.
Nova: ... you wont get my swords. But how do you know of the swords? Wano is closed off...
.
Milk: My Master is the great Tenguyama Hitetsu... the man those blades were stolen from.
.
I started sweating my butt off. Hang on...
.
Nova: Can you teach me how to meditate and feel the curse on my Kitetsu blade?
.
Milk: Wait... you wanted to draw Nidai Kitetsu without the mental foundation to use it? You could have killed us all...
.
Nova: I feel like it wants me to use it but I know I'm not worthy yet. Here, take a look yourself...
.
I withdrew Nidai Kitetsu and held it out to Milk with my eyes closed. Her eyes shined and ran at me with her hands ready to grab it.
.
She stopped last second and her eyes widened. She instantly jumped back and started to sweat.
.
Milk: You... You didnt steal Nidai Kitetsu. It would NEVER bow to someone who stole it in the dead of night. Your correct, Nidai is waiting for you...
.
Nova: I dont know how to explain it but it's like Nidai is waiting excitedly. The second I pulled it out... it almost felt happy to be in my hand but mad as well...
.
Milk: Fine, I'll teach you how to meditate to understand Nidai Kitetsu. Let's go to our ship. I want to pick my room.
.
Nova: ... Oi
.
Astro: I want to see how its built. I wonder how I can enhance it.
.
Nova: Oi... I didnt invite you 2 into my crew yet...
.
Astro/Milk: We accept.
.
Nova: ... Astro, what do you mean enhance my ship? You are a Shipwright?
.
Astro: Well, I dabble in the Shipwright craft. I use it as physical training.
.
Nova: ... And Milk, your a sniper right?
.
Milk: Yup.
.
Nova: Fine, Welcome to my crew. We have 4 members now. I have 3 more coming in about 4ish years. Once I'm 17, we will set off to travel the seas
.
Astro/Milk: Understood Captain / Theif
.
Nova: Ugh...
.
Astro gets Milk on his back and we both jump into the water. I pulled out the Vivire card and start swimming. Astro offered to get us there in a flash but I had to swim myself. Along whe way we talked about random stuff. Astro is branded on his sholder, Milk was going to be branded... on her chest. I'll brand that little shit on her face with my fist next time I see her. Milk cant see well in the distance. Something about cows having bad vision...
.
Cool fact, Astro can kinda change his color to blend in with his surroundings. He changed the color of the brand to as close as his skin tone as he could. If you looked hard, you would notice it but it would blend in for now.
.
On day 62 of my training, I finally made it to my ship. Monet was on the deck on her snow chair reading a huge textbook and Garp was on the top sail looking around mad.
.
Astro, Milk, and I jumped onto the deck suprising Monet. Before she could complain, Garp boomed onto the deck. My tingle exploded as I withdrew my 2 trash swords.
.
Garp: DID YOU ATTACK AND SINK A CELESTIAL DRAGON SHIP?!
.
Nova: Its complicated!!
.
Monet drew her Pipe and made her sword, Astro got in some stance that kinda looked like Monets snow dummies and Milk made her hands spark a little.
.
Garp: HOW IS IT COMPLICATED?! DID YOU BOARD THEIR BOAT AND SET IT ON FIRE?!
.
Garp: NO! NOW RELAX BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE MY SKIN IS EXPLODING!!
.
Garp: Oh ok. As long as you didnt start the fire. Who are these 2?
.
FUK! HE JUST TURNED IT OFF LIKE A SWITCH!! HE RELAXED TOO FAST.
.
Nova: This is Astro the Fishman and Milk the Mink. They are joining my... uhh... friends group?
.
Astro and Milk were sweating bullets. I almost told him they joined my Pirate Crew. Monet walked to Milk and sized her up.
.
Monet: Are all Minks Titty Monsters?
.
Nova/Garp/Astro: Oh crap...
.
The deck became a snow waste land. Milk and Monet went nuts. The ship was almost sunk by the snow storm that happened. Milk was buried till her neck and Monet was mocking her for not being able to win.
.
I walked to Garp and asked if he had the Sea Prism bracelets on hand. He handed all 10 to me and I walked up to Monet and put 1 on her.
.
She instantly slumped down like she was sucker punched.
.
Monet: Ughhh these stupid bracelets... Nova.... whyyyyyy
.
Nova: Well, now that you have a rival... if you can fight Milk with that on... you might be stronger then her. Shes a sniper but thanks to your Logia powers, she cant hit you with normal bullets.
.
Milk: GET ME OUT OF THIS SNOW!! MY LADY PARTS ARE FREEZING!!
.
Monet: Thats... Vulgure... and unladylike.
.
Milk: Says the "LITTLE" girl with her face on the floor
.
Garp: So explain the sinking of the boat and why your late to return.
.
Nova: Well... on my swim back, they fished me out of the water. They enslaved me, The ship caught fire, the WN ran like chickens, our explosive collars started to ding so I took them off and the ship exploded, we swam here after.
.
Garp: So you didnt attack them?
.
Nova: Nope. They blew their own ship up. Not our fault.
.
Garp: Fine. We are almost to the Redline. Once we are over it, we will need to use a Marine boat to get to Cozia. We should be there in 2 months. We will leave this ship on this side of the Redline. Once your business in Cozia is finished, I will return us th the North Blue. Let's set sail.
.
Nova: Uhh... can I go buy clothes for Milk and Astro? They have no other clothes then the rags the "Dragons" gave them...
.
Garp: ... go ahead. The snow girls clothes wont fit the Mink.
.
I went shopping and grabbed a mountain of clothes and a long rifle. Milk loved the gun and started taking it apart the second she put her hands on it. My crew looks to be shaping up just fine.
.
Astro the Starfish Fishman has Joined!

Shipwright Aquired!
.
Milk the Lesser Cow Mink has Joined!
Sniper Aquired!

12