Up and Over the Redline
514 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Garp POV
.
Nova: What are you trying to pull old fart!! We wont me Marines!!
.
Garp: YOU BRATS!!
.
WAMMMM ... Thud...
.
There are now 8 legs in the air and 4 holes the size of each brats head on the floor.
.
Nova: Hey... I can see my room from here...
.
Astro: Milk... your rooms really dirty. Panties are everywhere... How did a pair get stuck in the roof?
.
Milk: Hey Snowgina, what's with all the blankets? ASTRO!! STOP LOOKING AT MY PANTIES!! THOSE ONES ARE MY EXTRA SUPER EMERGENCY PAIR HIDDEN IN THE ROOF!!
.
Monet: Who left the stove on?
.
Garp: Ah crap... I left the stove on...
.
I ran to the kitchen and turned off the stove.
.
Monet: So why did you put 4 holes in our ship?
Astro: Why do you want us in Marine uniforms?
Milk: I bet he wants to take a picture and use it as leverage when we are famous.
Nova: He will brag to Sengoku that he got us in uniforms before we ruled the sea.
.
Garp: WHY ARE YOU 4 STILL STUCK IN THE FLOOR!!
.
Monet: I wonder how long I can last balancing on my head...
Astro: Trying to count all the hidden panties... I'm at 52...
Milk: Haha, I have over 60 hidden!! Here, take my kick! STOP LOOKING FOR MY PANTIES!!
Nova: ASTRO MOVE!!
.
Astro: KYYYAAAAAA!!!! Ugh...
.
Nova: GARP, HES BEEN HIT IN THE JEWELS!! GET HIM UP!! I'm actually stuck...
.
Oh no... I ran up to the deck and pulled the brat out. We then gently freed the Starfish. I started freeing the girls as the brat had the Starfish on his side going through breathing exercises.
.
The girls looked at the Starfish with impassive faces.
.
Monet: You 3 are overreacting. It's just a single blow. Hes not going to die from it...
.
Milk: You 3 are such babies... What was with that girly scream?
.
Nova: You girls dont understand. Yes, he wont die from the blow but the pain from it makes you forget how to breathe, Your world spins, your voice does funny noises, and you lose the ability to walk.
.
The next 20 minutes was soly focused on getting the Starfish back up on his feet. Once he was back up, I explained.
.
Garp: The only people allowed to use the Redline lift are World Nobles and Marines... do you want to dress up as World Nobles?
.
Everyone: That's an easy no...
.
They each grap the uniforms they threw and got changed in their rooms...
.
They came out in uniform and I will say this... they looked great.
.
<------>
Nova POV
.
I might not want to be a Marine... but i make the uniform look GOOD. I removed the sleeves from the uniform and put my Bathrobe over the uniform. Monet had her glasses on with her pole on her hip. Astro went full uniform with a hat and everything... the trouble was Milk...
.
Her top was struggling... Her buttons were screaming for help. She took in a deep breath and her top button just gave up. It launched from her top and smacked Garp in his head. He ended up with a lump and her outfit looked even more dangerous.
.
Monet: Ugh... Put those things away. We need to be hiding not attracting attention.
.
Milk: Its not my fault my clothes are too small...
.
We docked our ship in the port of the lift and followed Garp to the elevator. I left my trash Swords on the boat and brought Purple Cloud and Icy Wind. I put my Samurai wrap on with my 2 swords.
.
As we were going up, Garp gave us a quick run down of the city above the Redline.
.
Garp: The city up there is known as "The Domain of the Gods". I will warn you, you MUST NOT cause a seen. Everyone not in chains or Marine uniforms are World Nobles. You cant hit anyone or touch a slave. If you do... I'll be forced to arrest you on the spot.
.
Nova: Then Garp... You better not let me open my mouth. If someone does something to us... I need you to react before I do. When my emotions go out of control... people fall around me.
.
Garp: ... fine, I'll make sure you dont get a chance to react before I do.
.
Monet grabbed my arm and squeezed. I couldnt see her eyes through her glasses but the stream of tears was a dead give away.
.
I picked my blindfold out from my (Storage) and put it on her. I then picked her up in a Princess carry and we all got ready. Garp looked at me but I shook my head.
.
When we finally made it onto the top of the Redline, a huge city spanned the entire top. The second we got off the lift, there were automatic walkways... I avoided them all together.
.
Garp: Why are you choosing to walk when you can just stand here and the floor will walk for you?
.
Nova: Because I can see. Also, this is training.
.
Monet: Nova... I... I think I'm waking up Hocky... you feel Purple...
.
I smiled.
.
Nova: That's sexual harassment Monet. Dont tell everyone my innermost color...
.
She blushed for a second before accurately smacking me in the back of the head...
.
Monet: HOW IS IT HIDDEN? WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROBE!?
.
Nova: Gasp!!! You look at me in the bathroom when my bathrobe is on!?... MY NAVIGATOR IS A VOYAGER!!!
.
Astro and Milk started giggling and Garp has a smirk on too...
.
Garp: What's a Voyager?
.
Now Astro and Milk were ugly laughing and Monet blew Snow up my nose as she started laughing as well.
.
We walked across the town quickly. We found something out quickly...
.
Garp is a celebrity here...
.
Every Marine saluted him and made way for him. 2 Nobles tried to approach us but Garp stopped them and took care of it. As we were walking, we passed stores so Garp let us buy a bunch of books and gizmos. The shop owner was selling a huge crate of snail shells and I nearly lost it. I impulse bought them like a fool on black friday. I stored them instantly and walked out a happy man.
.
Nova: Now I can customize my Snail... Best buy ever.
.
Everyone sighed and we continued. We passed a weapon store and it was Milks turn to go crazy. We entered but I froze in place and grabbed Garp.
.
Nova: Garp... no matter what happens, dont interfere with that Fishman. His future is set in stone and if you change it... You will be cutting off your family line. Do. You. Under. STAND?!
.
Garp instantly grabbed Astro and the girls... and bolted away from the store. He left me in place and told me to follow his Vivire card.
.
Inside the shop... was a Noble riding ontop of Fisher Tiger... The captain of the Sun Pirates... the Fishman who frees slaves of the World Nobles... and the Boa sisters. That includes Hancock who becomes Luffy's wife.
.
This will be my first time trying to use it on command but... I'll give it a try. I took a deep breath and focused on the Purple Golden marble in my head. Once I think I've got it... I opened my eyes and glared like Luffy and Rayleigh did.
.
Nova: Conqueror's Haki!!
.
... Puuuuuuuutt.
.
I ripped the foulest fart to date. The Noble went down and smacked his head on a counter top. The shop keeper backed up 2 steps before he went down too... the mustard fart obscured the view from outside so no one could see in or out...
.
Nova: That's not what I was going for... but it will have to do. Hello Fisher Tiger. My name is Nova and I'm going to set you free.
.
Tiger: Human... this fog is truly nasty. Thank you for causing the fool on my back to fall but with these chains and collar on, I cant escape.
.
Nova: I can remove them and put them on the fool on the floor but I will need you to do me a favor...
.
I started walking around the store stealing all the weapons. Swords, Knifes, Guns, Spears, Armor... the works. The weirdest take away was a pair of black Gauntlets that were hidden in a box under the counter.
.
Once the store was spotless, I pulled out Garps card and positioned my back that way.
.
Nova: Ok, thanks for waiting. So I'll need you to punch me across town after I release you. Making it look like I'm innocent. Deal?
.
Tiger: If you can truly release me human... taking the blame for this robbery would be of no consequence to me.
.
Nova: Good. I also have a message got you to deliver but let's get those off...
.
After removing the chains, Tiger was amazed. I then put them on the World Noble and gave Fisher Tiger 2 pieces of my Vivire card in an envelope.
.
Nova: I am similar to Shyarly in the sense that I have premonitions of the future. I see you escaping and then returning to this town. When you return, you will free every slave you encounter because, just as I do, you believe that NO ONE deserves this treatment. As you are freeing Fishman and Humans alike, you will free 3 sisters... 1 with green hair, 1 with orange. and 1 with black hair. Give this to the black haired sister.
.
The envelope was addressed to Hancock and Rayleigh from Nova.
.
Tiger put the letter away and got in position.
.
Tiger: Are you ready child?
.
I made the mistake of thinking I was ready... I wasnt.
.
Tiger: Fishman Karate Secret Technique: Vegabond Drill!!!!!
.
My eyes started to shine for a second before it dawned on me... I'm gonna get hit by it...
.
And get hit I did, Last thing I remember was breaking the roof of the shop with my back and being sent flying.
.
<------>
Garp POV
.
I've never ran from a fight but I'm not going to risk my future family line. Marines tried to talk to me but I dodged them anyway I could. One actually had the balls to stand in my way and ask for an autograph... with all 3 brats on my shoulders, I jumped and used the unfortunate Marines face as a spring board. His face was a perfect fit for my foot as I jumped off and took to the air.
.
Mid air, an explosive crash sounded behind me. I refused to look behind me but the Starfish confirmed my fears...
.
Astro: Oh hey... I see Nova. He looks ... Kinda ok? Do human arms flap both ways at the joints?
.
Garp: ... No they dont. Not even if your from the long arm race.
.
I turned around and witnessed Nova flying like a Missile in our general direction. His arms are definitely broken. He looks unconscious too... If he lands on his head at that speed...
.
Garp: Hold the girls!
.
I gave him the girls and used Soru to fly towards the brat. I caught him in the air but whatever hit him didnt hold back. When his head hit my chest, we were launched back with the leftover force. When we landed, I left a nice trench in the ground.
.
The 3 kids found me rather quickly and checked up on the brat.
.
Garp: Hes alive and his wounds will heal. There are doctors below who will treat him but we need to go now.
.
Starfish was leading the Cowgirl who was carrying Snowgirl on her back behind me. I held the Brat in my arms and as we started to continue making our way to the East Blue side of town, A Young World Noble spoke outloud to us...
.
Random WN: Marine Commoner, I relieve you of your Fish, Animal, and Girl subordinates. The Animal has caught my eye so I must have it.
.
I truly have no time for idiots right now. My family line is in danger. I need to get him away from us but I cant jump on his face or knock him out...
.
Astro: Can someone please help this Noble find his parents? We've got an injured soldier to help so we cant help. When we return, Garp the Marine Hero, will reward the person who does us this favor...
.
The Starfish's voice turned every head around us and they each looked at the Noble. The other Nobles ignored us when they didnt recognize me but every Marine rushed into action. Before the idiot Noble could open his mouth again, he was swarmed by an ocean of Marines trying to take him to his parents.
.
He was carried away without a choice and out of out sight within seconds. That was... nicely handled.
.
Garp: Nice one Starfish, Snowgirl... why are you holding on to Cowgirls horns? Shes not a bike...
.
Monet: If I hold her stomach... HER SHIRT WILL LOOSE ANOTHER BUTTON!! She tried to hold me like Nova did... but I couldnt breath under "those" so I got on her back but when I held her waist, a button released its self into the wild... So I'm holding on to her horns.
.
Garp: ... Why not just hold onto those then? Keep them from popping out and you can hide them from view...
.
Monet: YOU PERVY OLD DOG MAN!! WHAT IF THEY GET BIGGER FROM ME HOLDING THEM?!
.
Garp: Wait... they can get BIGGER? Cowgirl... are you part giant?
.
Milk: Only in my chest. Hold on Snowgina, were pushing straight through. Old Garp, let's gooooooo!!
.
Well... she looks to be full of spirit. Maybe it's because her horns are being held? She is charging full force towards a large gateway. We didnt run into more trouble but the town started to get noisy after I cought the brat.
.
We hot on the lift and started heading down. Snowgirl took off her blindfold and started looking over the brat.
.
Monet: His arms... what could have done this? The big bone from the elbow to the wrist on both arms are snapped in 2 places... what are you 3 looking at my face for?
.
Milk: I'm looking for some injury to explain why I had to carry you blindfolded up there.
.
Starfish and I nodded as we continued looking.
.
Monet: I'm not hurt but I cant see that place yet. I found my dream. I want to end all Slavery in the world. Nova told me what's up there before we got off our ship... Even thinking of such a place makes me sick to my stomach. So... Nova gave me his blindfold. He said something like... "Out of sight, out of mind."
.
Garp: I have no comment on your dream. Good luck.
.
We made it to the base on the bottom of the Redline in the East Blue. The brat is still out so I had the doctor look him over.
.
Doctor: Well... his arms are obviously broken but... when did they break? You shouldnt wait so long to get him looked at after such an injury.
.
Garp: I dont understand... his arms were broken about 2 hours ago. Theres no doctor on the Redline who will care for a Marine so the only choice was you. We came as soon as we could...
.
Doctor: Around 2 hours? Do you take me for an intern? His arms have already started to heal. His arms have been broken for atleast a week.
.
Garp: He has eaten a Devil Fruit... could that be why he's healing so fast?
.
Doctor: Devil Fruit? Those are legends and dont exist.
.
Garp: Ah... ok. So your just a normal doctor. Well thanks for patching him up. The Marines will cover your fee. My name is Sengoku, the Fleet Admiral. If a guy with a seagull on his hat comes, tell him Garp says hi.
.
I go to pick up Nova but the Starfish beats me to it. Hes got the brat on his back and is letting the arms that are now in casts hang over his shoulders.
.
Doctor: Where are you going? He needs atleast 3 weeks of bed rest before he can use move arms. Then 6 months before he is back to normal. He needs to stay here for 3 days.
.
Garp: No, he doesnt. You did your part... he will do the rest. Oh and Snowgirl, please show him how small his world is.
.
I opened the door for the boys while the Cowgirl watched Monet cause a snow storm in the room.
.
Monet: I ate the Devil Fruit Yuki Yuki no Mi and became a Snow Woman. Thanks for helping him.
.
We then assigned ourselfs a ship and set sail towards Cozia.

9