Calm Ocean
474 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crew: Ehh?
.
We looked at Pyra like she magically became flat chested... She wants the 4 of us to join the Cozia Royal Army?! Didnt we just mop the floor with a Squad of them yesterday?
.
Milk: Dont take this the wrong way but... did your boobies absorb all the nutrients ment for your brain?
.
Monet couldnt even Gobbs smack her for that comment... With the size of those puppies... it might be true.
.
Pyra: That's rude Milk. Listen... The army holds a camp for a week to test recruits. If they make it past the first week, The real camp starts. The real camp will last 2 months and when its done... the people who made it all the way are invited to join the army.
.
Nova: Invited? As in... They can reject?
.
Pyra: Exactly. It has never been done before because the boot camp is hellish so is you make it through... you normally have no choice or a strong desire to join.
.
Nova: What do you 3 think? Wanna join the army and make history?
.
Monet: Up to you "Captain"
Astro: More people to train against.
Milk: Do I get to shoot new guns?
.
Nova: I guess its decided then. We will join the Boot Camp and not join the army once we completed it. How do we apply to join the boot camp?
.
Pyra: Theres a recruitment drive monthly on the 4th. That's in about 2 weeks. Can you get ready in time?
.
Nova: We need to check out our base... I kinda went all out yesterday before I ran here with everyone... I sliced apart anything in my way trying to get her to leave. She ended up playing with me the entire time. I even broke Purple Rain and Icy Wind... my spare swords.
.
Milk: YOU BROKE YOUR SWORDS?! SHAME ON YOU!! ITS A SAMURAI'S SHAME FOR THEIR SWORDS TO BE BROKEN!!
.
Nova: I'm not a Samurai... I'm a Swordsman
.
Monet: Bathroom Swordsman...
.
Nova: Right, that's what I said.
.
Astro: Bathroom Swordsboy...
.
Monet: Bathroom Swordsturtle...
.
Nova: ... Meet me outside after lunch.
.
Milk: I'll need to make new swords for you to practice with then... Cant have you disgracing Nidai Kitetsu and Ame no Hibakiri.
.
Nova: Think you can make them in 2 weeks?
.
Milk: At best, I can make 1 in 2 weeks. I'll need to build a forge and get the materials.
.
Astro: I can build you a nice forge in about a day...
.
Nova: Well... can you use this in making the blade?
.
I pulled out a fist sized gem from my (Storage). When I robbed Vergo's ship close to a year ago, This rock was with other gems and books.
.
Milk: A Sea Prism Gem!? How did you get this!? They aren't too rare on Wano but one of this size is uncommon... The deep Saphire color is breathtaking... reminds me... never mind. Yes, I can use this in making you a single sword. I'll need a special forge to use this though...
.
Milk started talking with Astro about a special forge... his eyes started to shine as he pulled out his notebook.
.
After lunch, I was wrecked by Monet in out fight because she just dropped a ton of snow on me. She then shaped the snow into a turtle shell with my head sticking out in the right place... they started laughing their butts off...
.
After the fun at my expense... we returned to the base ready for another fight. Once we walked in though... the room was empty of everything. The living room was cleaned of broken furniture and the pieces of my swords were all placed in a nice pile ontop of blackish ingots with a note...
.
Dear Little Nova
I'm sorry I broke your swords and kicked your butt. Step Mother has cleaned up the mess and gave you the raw material to buy a new sword. It was the best I had on hand so I'm sorry if it's not enough. Good luck in Boot Camp.
S
.
My butt puckered... Theres no doubt about it now. That was Shakky, no doubt. She was beyond well informed in Canon and she could guess people's thoughts with her God Tier Womans Intuition...
.
Nova: Well... I guess it's safe to say she has no bad intentions... Milk, do you know what kinda ingots those are?
.
Milk walked to the pile of ingots and picked them up. She then sniffed it, bit it, and licked it... she even poked it with her horns for good measure...
.
Milk: This is Obsidian Iron... The same metal used to forge Shusui and Enma... and rumor has it... one of the 12 Saijo O Wazamono blades Yoru... Who is your Step Mother?! This is enough for 6 or so swords!!
.
Nova: That sounds like a whole lot of impressive stuff I wouldnt understand... I dont know her too well other then what she told me. The question is... Can you use these to make me a pair of swords?
.
Milk: You want ME to use these?! HELL NO!!! I'm not worthy to use such priceless materials. I'm an OK sword smith at best... I'd waste these...
.
I went right up to her and cupped her face in my hands. I stared into her golden eyes with her black glasses on and didnt say a thing for a minute.
.
Nova: Use these items and make me a sword. If you dont, I'll try myself and waste them all. You say your not worthy to make a sword from these but I say... I wont let anyone else even try. Your master could BEG me and I'd throw these into a volcano before he even sees them. Are we understood?
.
Milks face went red as she kept looking at me. She tried to talk but I just watched her.
.
Nova: Astro, Start on the forge. Monet... I'll give you money so you can do some shopping and check with Ms Karen on how my Robe is going. I will stay here and wait for Milk to start my sword.
.
I took my Kitetsu and Hibakiri out so Milk could study them. I also pulled out all the swords I stored so she could look at them for reference.
.
Milk: But I cant...
.
Nova: Then I'll be the one to use the forge. Make your choice, You make a sword out of them... or I make a mess out of them.
.
Milk: Why? Why truse me to use them to make a sword for you? I joined you to retrieve the Nidai Kitetsu and Ame no Hibakiri... I call you theif and accuse you of grave robbing!! Why do you put such faith in me?!
.
She was crying as she yelled at me. Astro was outside and Monet was long gone as well. I broke into a full faced grin as I answered her...
.
Nova: You are MY Milk the Mink. Sniper of MY crew. You can call me whatever you want. I didnt get to know my mother and I've never met my father. To me... You, Astro and Monet are my family. Until the day I no longer walk this planet... I will trust my family over anything else.
.
I pulled out my swords and held them to her.
.
Nova: You want these? Here you go. I relinquish them to...
.
She put both her hands over my mouth. Her face was down but her tears continued to pool on the floor.
.
Milk: Put them away. Those belong to you and if I EVER hear you relinquishing them again... dont ever say it again...
.
She grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me into a kiss. Cant say I was expecting this but... soft lips are great. My system dinged in the corner of my vision and Milk sparkled Light Orange for a split second...
.
Milk: Dont say a word. I'll make your sword for you. Later on, we WILL go to Wano after finding Shusui and I'll let my master know that I'm watching over the rightful wielder of both blades.
.
Nova: Dont worry, I'll pass them down to our kids when were old. Maybe my other kids would like to use them though... we will see.
.
Milk: Our kids?!... Other kids? You want a Shogun Harem?!
.
Nova: That's the plan. Your the second to join. By the way... what's a Shogun Harem? Is it different from a normal Harem?
.
Milk: ... a shogun harem is a group of women with a single male with the purpose of having offspring to continue the royal lineage... Your Royalty?
.
Nova: Uhh kinda I guess? My father is known as "The Dark King" Silvers Rayleigh... does that count?
.
Milk: ... once the Prophecy of Lady Toki comes to pass, you need to become a Daimyo. Then we can sort this Shogun Harem out... is snowball in it too?
.
Nova: Yup... she doesnt know it yet though. You are my first kiss.
.
She smiled and started looking over my Kitetsu and Hibakiri. I walked outside and left her to study my blades.
.
Monet: So I'm part of your "Shogun Harem"?
.
Oh shit... Monet is looking at me with a smirk on her face. I guess she didnt leave earlier and stood outside to listen to Milk's heartfelt cries.
.
Nova: Yes you are. Any problems? We're too young now but I'll capture your heart by the time it's safe to act on our feelings.
.
Monet walked up to me and kissed me as well. She looked at me and pulled my ear...
.
Monet: You captured it when you freed me from Doflamingo almost a year ago. You silly turtle, how could you give her your first kiss?
.
Nova: I had to give her something for her to hold onto. Sorry that she will be using it against you...
.
Monet: Its fine. I'll go shopping and check on your Robe. I'll be back soon.
.
Nova: Hold on, Can you ask her to make this design on the back of the Robe? It will be our Jolly Roger later on.
.
I handed her a piece of paper with the Heart Pirates logo on it. If I'm going to recruit Law... he wont need it.
.
Monet: Looks good. I'll be back soon.
.
(Little did I know she would change it a little bit...)
.
<------>
.
Milk spent 3 days studying every sword I had. She reread each smithing book we collected in our travels. Astro finished the forge and I got every forging utensil she could need for the sword. Milk walked out of the base and made the announcement I've been waiting for...
.
Milk: I'm ready to make your sword... Nova.
.
I smiled and followed her to her forge. She wanted me to get some normal Iron Ingots to let her warm up with before she tried using the Obsidian Iron.
.
She practiced for 4 days with normal Iron till she was ready. I stayed with her as she worked. She worked for 2 days on the shape of the blade, 1 on perfecting the edge, 2 on the design and another on the guard. On the 7th day... She had me pull out the bed I stole from the Celestial Dragon ship I found her on. She had Astro dismantle the wood so she could make the sheath and handle.
.
Astro: The Nobles used Buoyancy Wood for their beds?! Did they wipe there butts with gold?! Nova, can I have the left over Buoyancy Wood?
.
Nova: Sure... What's Buoyancy Wood by the way?
.
Astro: Wood that never sinks. Small amounts are used to raise huge ships to the New World from Fishman Island.
.
Nova: You mean the wooden cubes? Cool. Can you save some to make belts to help Devil Fruit Users of our crew float when they fall In the water?
.
Astro: Hmm... good idea!! Yes... if i use it like...
.
He started mumbling ideas as he walked away. Milk started carving the Sheath and Handle to attach to her blade. The blade was finished by the next morning and she was ready to give it to me.
.
Milk: Before I give you this... I need to get somethings off me chest... I have made swords in the past but this is by FAR my greatest one I've ever made. I'll be counting on you to raise its fame. This Swords name... is Odayakanaumi... Calm Ocean. Second... NO ONE other then you or your family will use this sword. I've made this sword for your protection. If you're the one using it, it cant be disrespected... When you come against scum of the world... you can end them and Calm the Ocean.
.
I drew the sword and was surprised by its weight. It was easly 5 times as heavy as a normal sword and the blade had a swirling pattern in the metal. If you looked closely... you could see marks from Electro running along the blade. With a light Blue color blade and Milks name engraved next to the handle...
.
Nova: Perfect. I'd expect nothing less from My Greater Mink.
.
Milk blushed as she watched me swing Calm Ocean a few times.
.
Nova: Tomorrow is the enrollment of the boot camp. We need a great nights rest... I doubt we will be getting any for the next 2 months.
.
We enjoyed a huge dinner and fell went to bed. I went to my King Sized Super Hammock Of Relaxation and jumped in in only my invincible Black Dragon Hide shorts when my door was kicked open.
.
Monet and Milk were standing in my door way with their pillows.
.
Nova: Fine but no funny business. Were still too young and I need to use the head on my shoulders... not in my pants.
.
They joined me in my bed and put their pillows between their legs as they used my arms as pillows.
.
We fell asleep a few minutes later.
.
<------>
Astro POV
.
I love mornings. The extra moisture in the air feels great and practicing my FMKarate at the crack of dawn is invigorating. I cant wait to bring Shyarly to the surface and enjoy mornings with her. The only trouble about mornings... is waking up Nova. He sleeps like the dead and hates waking up early.
.
I walked into his room and grabbed the edge of his hammock bed.
.
Astro (In a whisper): Time to wake up Nova.
.
No response? Say no more... I flipped the bed and heard 3 loud thuds hit the floor... huh? 3?
.
Astro: ...
.
Monet: WHAT THE HELL!!!? IS THAT GRANDMA BACK?!
Milk: MY HORN IS STUCK IN THE FLOOR!!! WHO THE HELL!!!!
Nova: Mornings suck... Sup Astro... I'd run if I was you...
.
Monet got Milk unstuck and they both charged me... I started running for my life
.
<------>
Nova POV
.
Nova: Well that's one way to start your day. Hope Astro lives.
.
I fixed my bed and got dressed in a tee shirt and my training boots. I put my Samurai band on and my 3 swords hung from it. I pulled out food to cook breakfast from my (Storage). After half an hour of the girls trying to kill Astro... they dragged him inside and we ate.
.
Nova: The girls are to me what Shyarly is to you Astro.
.
Astro: Ahh... ok now it makes sense. Sorry girls. I'll warn you next time.
.
Monet/Milk: Next time?! I'll end you "NEXT TIME"!!
.
The girls took a bath and we went towards to Karen's store to pick up my Robe. We said hi to Pyra on the way but she told us Karen went to another island to see her daughter who was having a baby. Pyra pulled out a box from under the counter and gave it to me.
.
Pyra: Before she left, she left me this to give to you because she had no idea where you lived.
.
I opened it up and started to cry. Its back... and better then before!!!
.
Nova: MY BATHROBE LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!
.
I put it on and noticed it has a hood now. Its Purple with Golden trim along each edge. There was a note in the box...
.
Dear Nova
I added the logo you wanted on the back. I used the fabric from your first robe to stitch it in and it will only show up if the coat is wet. Hope you like it.... Karen
.
Pyra: Now go you 4, your going to be late. Also... Nova... put the swords away or they will take them from you.
.
Milk: Like hell they will...
Nova: Heh, I'd like to see them try...
.
We ran to the center of town after I put my blades in my (Storage). With my Robe on... I feel complete. We got to the recruitment booth and waited in line. I just remembered that my system beeped when Milk kissed me so I checked on it...
.
[Attention...
Spark Formed...
Spark Lost...
1 of 3 Sparks remaining]
.
Nova: Huh?
.
I lost a spark? After pulling up my Status... it's still the same...
.
Maybe... I held Milks hand and used (Scan) on her...
.
[Name: Milk
Devil Fruit: None
Bounty: None
~ Spark of Hephaestus]
.
... Oi Oi Oi!! Shes got a spark as well?!! How about Monet? I held her hand as well and used (Scan) on her too...
.
[Name: Monet
Devil Fruit: Yuki Yuki no Mi
Bounty: None
~ Spark of Athena]
.
IT APPEARED!!! SHE HAS ONE TOO!!! When did she get one?! What does it do? Fuck!! What does MINE do?! Astro's turn...
.
Monet: Do you wanna hold Astros hand too?
.
Fuk!!! I took mental damage from that... I was about to do just that...
.
Nova: I'm finding out something about my Devil Fruit... Its effected both you and Milk already so I want to see if it effected Astro...
.
The girls looked concerned and Astro put his arm out. I touched his arm and used (Scan) again...
.
[Name: Astro
Devil Fruit: None
Bounty: None
~ Spark of Aphrodite]
.
... Is this a joke?! I figured out why hes so damn lucky with women!!!!
.
Nova: Life isnt fair....

12