Back to Base…
476 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We walked to the ocean and I got in the water face down. Turns out... I can breathe under water... handy. As I was in the ocean, my gunshot started to close slowly.
.
Astro: Its healing faster then normal. It looks like it will close in a few hours...
.
Nova: It feels like ants are walking over the gun shot. Its uncomfortable but better then before.
.
We spent the rest of the day on the beach. Monet and Milk had me pull out their Bikini's from my (Storage) and they got changed in turtle dome Monet made for them. They started to relax in the sun as I enjoyed myself just floating on the sea. Astro took off under water and only returned when it got dark. My shoulder wound closed up but the new skin was pink and sensitive. The faster healing stopped once the wound closed. Moving my arm still hurt but its manageable. I'll need to take it easy with my sword practice till its fully healed.
.
The girls took a large shirt of Astros and put it over their bathing suits. Something about it being pointless getting back in uniform just to walk back to dorms. Milk returned Calm Ocean to me before we walked the girls to their dorms.
.
Astro and I then went to ours, bathed, and turned in for the night.
.
<------>
.
Well... my body isnt normal. I recovered from my gun shot in 3 days. I was able to swing my Black Stone sword normally and the only mark left from the shot was a small circle.
.
Most of my time in the last month was spent either Practicing my "Soru" or swinging my Sword. Payne brought out a vest and arm guards that acted as weights for my training. Astro had a full body plate armor of the stuff as he fought with the blond hand to hand instructor. His Spark was in full swing as he threw a straight punch, she dodged to the side... only for his fist to somehow slip into her uniform's little window above her cleavage. Her shirt ripped and the other Male's of the Hand to Hand focus had to bend to a 45° angle to hide their tents. After a month of these "Lucky" accidents... the instructor asked Astro out to which he flatly refused her.
.
Milk has finished the gunner focus course and could teach it if she wanted. She was actually asked to help forge new swords and guns for the army after they found out she made my Calm Ocean. She accepted on the condition that she gets paid per weapon and can request material for her own forging needs.
.
Monet has joined the Swordsman class, Gunner class, and Hand to Hand class. She has a pure Sea Prism Stone Bracelet on as she trains with each class so shes by far the weakest.
.
Turns out the attack a month ago was by the people who were kicked from the camp or discharged from the army. The Dumb Guy who hit on Pyra was the one who shot me... he was captured by Payne but committed suicide in jail after 2 days. Sebrina died from my kick, turns out his neck snapped backwards.
.
<------>
.
Today is the last day of Camp. The 4 of us are part of the lest 7 who made it through camp. Payne is infront of the 7 of us recruits and hes crying...
.
Payne: DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SEE?! 7 PLANKTON WHO BECAME SEA KINGS!! CONGRATULATIONS ON SURVIVING BOOT CAMP!! I WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY INVITE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO JOIN THE RANKS OF THE ROYAL ARMY OF COZIA!!
.
Recruit 1: THANK YOU SIR, I ACCEPT!!
Recruit 2: THANK YOU SIR, I ACCEPT!!
Recruit 3: THANK YOU SIR, I ACCEPT!!
Nova: Nah, I'm good. Thanks though.
Astro: I must decline the invitation... my apologies
Milk: Nope, I'm busy from now on
Monep: I'll pass as well. Thanks for all the training....
.
Payne: Ehh?
Hand to Hand Instructor: NOOOOOOO ASTROOOOOOOO!!!! MARRY MEEEEEEEE!!!!!
.
Astro: Ms Kathryn... I must decline you once again... my heart belongs to my Shark Princess.
.
HOLY SHIT!! SHE PURPOSED!!?
.
The girls and I stared at Astro... How strong is his spark!?
.
We went to our dorms and packed up our stuff. We changed back into our normal clothes and i put my Robe back on for the first time in 2 months. Feels right.
.
We met up at the carriage and were returned to town. The entire time... Payne was trying to change our minds but he would have a better chance getting Astro to hook up with the hot blond from camp.
.
Nova: By the way Major... Have you heard of an invasion coming to Cozia soon?
.
Payne: Huh? Invasion? From what?
.
Nova: The Germa Double 6. A beautiful bar keeper should've warned the army about 3 months ago...
.
Payne: No... this is the first I've heard of it but the Germa aren't real... They are a Myth of the North Blue right?
.
Nova: ... be on the look out. They're coming... and soon.
.
We walked away and headed to Pyra's bar. We were excited to see her again and eat her food.
.
We passed Karen's shop and noticed it was still closed. Guess shes still with her daughter. Once we made it close to the bar... I stopped in my tracks.
.
Nova: So... good and bad news guys. We have some company waiting for us...
.
Monet: Why do you look sick... was that the good news or bad news?
.
Nova: ... ok correction. I have News and Bad news... We have company and Shakky is amongst them...
.
The 3 of them got serious instantly. Astro put his arm guards on, Monet grabbed her Pole, and Milk loaded her Rifle.
.
Nova: Dont attack her. We still cant win.
.
I started walking to the bar. I put my 3 swords on my hip and took a breath before I walked in.
.
Pyra: Oh Kids, your back! How was the camp?
.
Nova: It was helpful Pyra, Thanks for the idea... Hello again Step Mother...
.
In the corner of the bar was a large table with 6 people at the table.
.
Shakky: Hello again Little Nova. Your looking good. Hows your shoulder doing?
.
The 4 of us started sweating... HOW INFORMED IS SHE?!
.
Shakky: Let me introduce the table... These are the Boa sisters and their village elder Gloriosa.
.
Gloriosa: You can call me Nyon Ba. This is Hancock, Sandersonia, and Marigold.
.
The Boa sisters just glared at me like I was sick.
.
Astro: Hello Elder Gloriosa, Boa sisters. It's a pleasure to meet you four.
Milk: Hi granny.
Monet: Afternoon...
Nova: Yo. Have a good trip from the redline?
.
Shakky's eyes widened this time. She looked at me with a smirk and glint in her eye.
.
Nova: The Love Love Fruit, Snake Snake Fruit Model Salamander, and Snake Snake Fruit Model Anaconda... 1 Paramecia and 2 Zoan... Nice.
.
All 6 of them were shocked. Astro, Milk and Monet were as well.
.
???: Are you sure hes not YOUR son Shakky?
.
The only man sitting at the table was the man who's my father in this world... "Dark King" Silvers Rayleigh.
.
Nova: You're just like my mother described you... Father.
.
Monet/Milk/Astro: This grandpa is your DAD!!
.
Sandersonia, Marigold and Pyra did a spit take. I would have as well if I was drinking...
.
Hancock: I will talk to you child. Is what you wrote in the letter true. I'm waiting on an answer.
.
Nova: And you will continue to wait. I'm busy as you can see. Your only 2 years older then me Hancock. Get off your high horse.
.
Nova: Hey Pyra, Can we order some food? I'm guessing this will be a long conversation.
.
Hancock: DONT IGNORE ME!!
.
Nova: Hows your back.
.
Hancock shut her mouth instantly and started to shake.
.
Nova: Make sure to keep the "Gorgan's Eye" covered or the citizens of Amazon Lily would be turned to stone.
.
The 3 Boa sisters all had a lightbulb go off in their heads and started to whisper among themselves.
.
Shakky: Good idea Little Nova... how did you know?
.
Nova: Trade secret. These talks... would be better done in private right? My base after we eat?
.
Rayleigh: Then we will be waiting there. I'd like to talk to you about my letter as well...
.
The 6 of then walked out and the 4 of us ate with Pyra. We told her about our time at camp, Major Payne, Astro getting purposed to and the raid by the rejects.
.
Pyra: Wow... and your arms all healed up Nova?
.
Nova: Yup, I'm back to 100%. We earned the experience we needed. By the way... we would like you to join us at out base for the talks later...
.
Pyra: Are you sure? It looked like it was a personal issue...
.
Nova: Yeah... I'd like an adult I know and trust in the room with us.
.
Pyra: Then I'd be happy to help you.
.
We finished eating and left for our base with Pyra following us.
.
We followed the familiar path to our base. We walked the entire way and arrived late at night. The lights in our base was on and I even see the steam of our bath towering to the sky...
.
Milk: Someone is enjoying our bath... think it's that grandma or the brat with black hair?
.
Nova: Dont go look. If its 1 of the sisters... things will get complicated fast. Let's see if they are ready to chat.
.
We walked in and everyone but Hancock and Shakky were inside. Rayleigh was watching us as we walked in.
.
Rayleigh: Welcome home kid. Do you have any booze?
.
Nova: ... I'm 13 years old. Why would I have alcohol?
.
Pyra: Oh! I brought some for the adults.
.
Damn... nice thinking Pyra. The door to the bath path opened... Shakky showed up in a risky bath towel that hardly covered the important bits... time to use my awakened super skill... poker face. Its impossible to see through.
.
Milk: Hey granny... put those soggy things away... no one wants to see those.
.
Shakky: Really? Let's see.
.
She removed her towel and flashed us. The girls got mad, Rayleigh whistled, the 2 Boa sisters and Elder Nyon blushed, Pyra covered her eyes... I just looked away but Astro... hes got some family jewels...
.
Astro: For a woman of your age, they are in remarkably good shape.
.
Shakky: Huh... I didnt see that coming... I guess your right. Is Hancock still in the room with the Huge Hammock Bed?
.
Nova: SHES WHERE?!
.
I ran to my room and dynamic entryed my door only to find Handcock topless on my bed... first impressions? She's got a lot to go till she makes it to her Canon size bust. She looks up at me and gets ready to yell but I beat her to the punch.
.
Nova: WHO'S BED DO YOU THINK YOUR IN!!! GET THE HELL OFF MY BED!!
.
Without giving any fucks... I used Astro's technique and flipped my bed sending her flying. I didnt go full dick so I threw a blanket over her to give the brand on her back.
.
Nova: Get dressed and out.
.
I stored my bed and walked out after closing the doors. The other 2 Boa sisters turned into their snake forms and attacked me. I drew Calm Ocean and used the blunt end to block the attacks. The girls dropped to the floor powerless and returned to human form.
.
Nova: Your welcome for using the blunt side. Now... ready for our talk Father?
.
Rayleigh: Let's wait for Shakky to get dressed... Nice sword... what's its name? I've never seen it before.
.
Milk puffed out her chest and answered before I could.
.
Milk: You have great eyes gramps! That blade was forged my me and bares the name Odayakanaumi...
.
Rayleigh: Calm Ocean huh... Good name. Obsidian Iron and a Prism Gem? I see hints of Hitetsu craftsmanship in it... how is that old Tengu?
.
Milk's jaw dropped.
.
Milk: You know my Master?! Who are you old man?
.
Rayleigh: That's what I'm here to find out. I thought I was childless but then the kid here comes out of nowhere and says hes my son.
.
He looked straight at me and all funny business vanished from his face.
.
Rayleigh: Who are you and why do you think your my kid.
.
Nova: My mother left me a letter with your name and description. She told me in the letter to destroy it after I memorized its contents. Scar on the right eye, Round glasses and a funny beard. Light blond hair... Right hand to my uncle.
.
Rayleigh shook a little then used his Conqueror's Haki to KO everyone in the room but me.
.
Rayleigh: What's your mothers name.
.
I ignored him as I went to check on Astro and the girls. I put the girls head on pillows and covered them in a blanket. Pyra was out on the sofa so shes ok... Astro is on her lap... damn Spark. I returned to me seat and spoke
.
Nova: Her name was Portgas D. Alina... Older sister to Aunt Rouge.
.
Shakky walked in fully clothed with wide eyes.
.
Shakky: Rouge had an older sister?
.
Rayleigh: And What exactly happened to Alina...
.
Nova: She died helping Auntie Rouge hide the birth of my cousin... Uncle Roger's son.
.
Rayleigh: Roger has a son?!
.
Nova: I cant tell you who his son is... do you remember the Shark Mermaid you met about 13 years ago when you went back to Fishman Island? Shyarly is her name. She told you about the Mermaid Princess... I'm similar to her in that I can see bits of the future. If I tell you my cousins name... you will act on the information and bring untold harm to him.
.
The two of them paused and thought it over.
.
Nova: I cant put him in danger...
.
Shakky: Can you give us a demonstration?
.
Nova: Hmm... The Germa Double 6 will be invading Cozia REALLY soon... right?
.
Shakky thought about it and nodded to Rayleigh.
.
Shakky: I cant think of a way for him to know that with common knowledge... Little Nova, your right. They are about 3 days away. We are actually here to take you away from here before they make it here.
.
Nova: No can do. I need to save someone from their kingdom. I've been here for close to 4 months waiting for them.
.
Rayleigh: You've waited for months to save someone here? The busty bar keeper?
.
Nova: No, she was a surprise to me as well... I'm here for someone else.
.
Shakky: ... The letter you got to Hancock... how did you get it to her? She wouldnt tell me...
.
Nova: That's because I told her not to. You know Fisher Tiger who just went nuts in Mary Geoise? I set him free when Garp took us over the redline. I gave him a letter to give to Hancock and in her letter was instructions... and the letter to Father.
.
Rayleigh started to laugh. Shakky did as well.
.
Rayleigh: So... you had Garp help you free Fisher Tiger up there and cause all that damage? Nicely done boy.
.
Shakky: You were the kid who broke both his arms and was fired like a rocket from the weapon store that Fisher Tiger robbed?
.
Nova: Err yes and no... I was the one robbed the store and the one who was launched.
.
Shakky: Who are you trying to save?
.
Nova: Vinsmoke Reiju. Princess of the Germa Kingdom.
.
Shakky whistled.
.
Shakky: I've heard that Judge's kids are all emotionless killing machines. Can she even be saved? Does she even need saving?
.
Nova: Judge has 5 kids. 4 sons and 1 daughter. I know what your thinking Step Mother... Sanji isn't dead. Hes been locked up in the prison on the Germa base. Reiju and Sanji have human emotions. The testing Judge did on his wife when she was pregnant with Reije wasnt perfected. She hides her emotions so her father doesnt do to her what hes doing to Sanji...
.
Shakky got mad. Rayleigh was just listening to my story.
.
Rayleigh: And why cant we just save them both and go?
.
Nova: Reiju must save Sanji of her own free will. He will escape onto a cruise ship, and his fate will take him to the one who will have Uncle Roger's Strawhats... to the next Pirate King.
.
Rayleigh: The next king?
.
Nova: Stop. Dont ask me anything. You will read my expressions and learn too much. Just know this... Shanks will tell you later on his own and you will meet him naturally.
.
Rayleigh closed his mouth but Shakky spoke...
.
Shakky: What can we do to help you save the girl?
.
Nova: Honestly... I'm not sure how I'm going to save her. I need to get revenge on Judge for both Reiju and Monet. I've got a plan for the revenge but I'm not sure how to get to that point. I'd also like his data after working with Vegapunk...
.
Shakky: You're greedy... I can help you with the data in about 5 days... Trouble is that the Germa will be here already.
.
Rayleigh: I can buy you about 10 minutes to get to Judge unobstructed, get your revenge, and run away.
.
I started to think. With my training in Soru and Observation Haki... I might JUST have enough time...
.
Nova: I'll need to think up of the plan with my crew but it might just be enough time. Can i ask a favor of you Father... I'd like you to take Pyra away from Cozia. She is a normal civilian who would get killed or worse by the Germa.
.
Shakky: Done. With those on her chest and a face like that... she would be taken advantage of instantly. Are you sure you dont want her in your crew? She seems to have eyes for the Little Starfish...
.
Nova: Astro only has room for Shyarly. She has been turned down already.
.
The door to my room opened with Hancock barely on her feet.
.
Hancock: What happened? What did you do to me kid?!
.
Rayleigh: Well well... She recovered quickly.
.
Nova: She has Conqueror's as well. Could that be why?
.
Shakky: If she does then yes. Those with Conqueror's wake up from it faster then those without.
.
Nova: Then I guess I'll get the talk with Hancock out of the way. Go ahead Hancock... ask away.
.
Hancock: Can you really remove the marks on our back... If you can... just do it now!!
.
Nova: I can but no. It's for your own good. That mark which is your greatest shame... will bring you the greatest joy of your life. If I remove it before it has done its job... you will never know true happiness.
.
Hancock: BULLSHIT!! YOU LIE!! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THE FUTURE!!
.
Nova: Because I do. It's how I knew to give Fisher Tiger the letters and the reason I freed him was to save you 3 sisters.
.
Hancock: ... How long. How long must I bare this shame?
.
Nova: About 13 years. In that time... you will become the next Empress of the Kuja and a Warlord of the Sea. After the Paramount War... I'll remove the marks from your back.
.
Hancock: That's too long. Do it ea..
.
Nova: Its not up for discussion. Oh... by the way... I'll need you to come pick up the girls of my crew in a few years to teach them the Haki of the Kuja... if they want to learn from your people. Keep my Vivire card so you can find us.
.
She leaned back and pointed at me in her iconic pose.
.
Hancock: WHO ARE YOU TO COMMAND ME!!
.
Nova: My name is Silvers D. Nova. The man who will sail on every Sea and visit every island.

10