Living up to the Name
407 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova: Hey Reiju... do you want to grab anything from your room before we steal you away?
.
Reiju: No. Theres nothing from the Germa that I want to keep. I just want to leave before my father wakes up.
.
Nova: Well... do you mind if we rob your father blind? We planned to take anything of worth before we ran away... if...
.
Reiju: Steal everything. Cripple the Germa Double 6 as best you can. Do you know where the treasure room is?
.
Nova: We know where it is... we wont hold back then. Your dad's going to cry blood by the time I'm done.
.
Monet: Is there a library here too?
.
Reiju: There is a large library on this snail. What's your name miss?
.
Monet: My names Monet... I've met you before actually... when your mother saved me, you were in her arms... that was about 10 years ago...
.
Reiju: I'm almost 11 so the timeline lines up.
.
Nova: We're almost to the treasure room... we need to make it quick. Give me like 4 minutes...
.
We get to the giant metal safe door that has a keypad as a lock... well damn. This door is HUGE... let's see if I can put the door in my (Storage).
.
I touched the door and it disappeared... Well crap... that was easy.
.
Reiju: Woh... where did the door go?
.
Nova: I took it away. I'll be right back...
.
I put Reiju down and charged into the treasure room with both hands touching everything. Books, Swords, Books, Belis, and Gems. within 5 minutes... the room was spotless.
.
Reiju: ... you wernt kidding. The floor is sparkling thanks to you...
.
Monet: Yeah... he was born to be a great theif. He likes to steal from his enemies. He plans to visit every island in the world. Welcome to the crew.
.
Reiju: Crew? You're pirates?
.
Nova: Well... not yet. we will be though. My plan is to travel to every island and sail on every Sea.
.
Monet: I had 2 goals... revenge on the Germa and to end all Slavery. I'm half way there.
.
Reiju: ... I dont have such dreams...
.
Nova: Then when you find something you truly wish for... let us know. We will happily help you achieve it. Let's get to the library... might as well take everything we can.
.
The 3 of us get to the library and I go to town. The library is huge... there must have been over 10k books atleast. I ran around getting back book but 2 books cought my eye... "The 6 Treasures" and "Human Will"... I put them away and planned to check them out later. With the library as clean as the treasure room... we ran towards the scientific research room.
.
Reiju: Where are we going? We got the treasure and books... I dont think we can go much further without resistance stopping us...
.
Nova: We are meeting up with my father and other crew members. Theres a Starfish Fishman named Astro and a Cow Mink named Milk. just call my old man Ray... You will love Astro and Milk... Astro is a lucky pervert who loves a giant shark Mermaid and Milk wants to be a great sniper but uses glasses...
.
Monet: The cow has lots of useless fat... her lightning is a nice blue color though.
.
Reiju: Useless fat?
.
Nova: Shes really... "Gifted" in the bust department...
.
Reiju: ... who's the pervert exactly?
.
Monet: Oh no... Nova is a gentleman pervert who wants a Shogun Harem but Astro is just lucky with his pervert powers...
.
Nova: Oi... I'm not a pervert. I ate a Devil Fruit that makes me a playboy... not my fault.
.
Monet: Do you regret eating your playboy fruit?
.
Nova: Not one bit.
.
Reiju: The real pervert...
.
Do I regret eating a fruit that "forces" me to have a harem... that's a resounding hell no. From what I know of One Piece... I want to help characters that I like. D told me I couldnt mess with Luffy or his crew till the time skip... having Law on my crew forces me to be at Marine Fort for the war so I can try to save Ace. I need my crew to be up to par so when the time comes... we can make a change to the future.
.
We ran into the scientific research room and found the room littered with bodies on the floor. Milk and Astro are standing at the ready but Rayleigh is sitting along the wall with the tech snail infront of a monitor. The shell is about 1/3 green... it looks like the color of the shell tells you how much memory is being used.
.
Rayleigh: Welcome back kid. Looks like everything went well. Welcome to the group Princess.
.
Reiju: Good afternoon... can we leave now? I wanna get as far from my family as possible.
.
Milk: Woh... Looks like you weren't kidding Nova. She doesnt seem emotionless.
.
Astro: Shes not. She's feeling terror and excitement right now... it's weird actually.
.
Nova: Well... how are you guys doing? Almost done?
.
Rayleigh: I think we're about half way done. We need more time. Would you guys be up for causing trouble and buying us time?
.
Nova/ Astro: Sure!
Milk/ Monet: Nah...
.
Rayleigh: Well then, Go have fun boys. Girls, take a seat. I'll keep an eye out. What will you do Princess?
.
Reiju: Oh... uhh... I'm not sure. Mr. Hero... what would you like me to do?
.
Astro/Milk: Mr. Hero? Who?
.
Nova: Me. I'm the Hero.
.
Astro, Milk, Monet and Rayleigh started to laugh. Reiju looked at them confused but didnt speak.
.
Milk: Hes a Thief
Monet: Turtle
Astro: Bathrobe Pipesman
Rayleigh: And now hes a hero...
.
Nova: Ok... you 3, meet me outside when we're safe. I'll finish you 3 off myself.
.
Astro/ Monet/ Milk: Bring it on!!
.
Rayleigh: You 4 are quiet funny. Reiju, why are you asking Nova what you should do?
.
Nova: I'll handle you 3 later, Reiju... what do YOU want to do? Would you like to wait here or join us to buy time?
.
Reiju: Arnt you the Captain? Dont I need your permission to move?
.
Nova: Huh? Heck no. I am the Captain but I'm not your Master. You are free to voice your opinion. As long as it doesnt hurt the crew, your free to do whatever you want. If you want to relax here... go ahead. If you want a piece of the Clones... join us in causing trouble. You get to choose.
.
Reiju kept looking at me and started to ball her eyes. She grabbed my uniform and fell to her knees.
.
Milk: Woh woh! THEIF... WHAT DID YOU DO?
Monet: OI TURTLE!! HOW CAN YOU MAKE A LITTLE GIRL CRY?!
Aster: Shame on you...
Rayleigh: ... My son is making little girls cry. He hasn't been raised right...
.
Nova: HEY!! SCREW YOU 4!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!
.
Reiju: I get... to pick my... own actions... myself!! I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT!!
.
Monet: ... now I want to help with making trouble...
Milk: Same... How dare this country do this to one of us...
Astro: Uhh she JUST joined us...
Monet/Milk: DOESNT MATTER! SHES WAS ONE OF US FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME!
.
Nova: Damn Right!!! I'll be back! Oh wait... Reiju... is there a communication room? With Den Den Mushi?
.
I asked her this as I stored over 40 of these pod egg things that were throughout the room. Maybe we can turn them into some kinda healing chamber like the ones in dragon ball... the ones I grabbed were all empty...
.
Reiju: Umm... yes. Its actually completely on the opposite side of this building... Why are you 4 holding your faces?
.
I stopped grabbing future healing pods and turned to the door with shining eyes.
.
Nova: LETS GO ASTRO!! TO THE SNAILS!!
.
<------>
.
Astro POV
.
Dang... Reiju just told Nova the worst thing she could... AAAAAAAND there he goes. Nova just charged straight to the other side of the building. It's clear he has a single focus...
.
Astro: I'll go keep an eye on him... When your finished... help me pull him away from the snails please.
.
I ran after Nova... it's really to see where he went... they're holes in the walls that show his path. Hes swinging around 1 blade and trashing the soldiers in his way.
.
Nova: FISHMAN SWORD - STYLE... UCHIMIZU SLASH!!
.
Excuse me?! That's not a thing... HOLY CRAP!! HE LET A WATER DROP COAT THE SWORD AND SLASHED WITH IT!? When did he make that...
.
Nova: Cool... it worked. Now... SNAILS!!!!
.
He just tried it?! I'll have to spar with him hand to hand later to see if hes gotten better when I stopped paying attention.
.
Guard: THE WOLD KID IS HEADING FOR THE TRANSMISSION ROOM!! HES TRYING TO DESTROY OUR COMMUNICATION'S NETWORK!!
.
... I can guarantee that he doesnt want to do anything of the sort...
.
Guard: HE WANTS TO KILL THE DEN DEN MUSHI AND CRIPPLE US!!
.
... There's a better chance of you becoming Pirate King...
.
Guard: KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THE ROOM OR THE KING WILL KILL US FOR LETTING THE KID WALK ALL OVER US!!
.
... yeah good luck with that. God cant save you now...
.
Nova: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!! FISHMAN SWORD - STYLE... ARABESQUE TILE TRUE SLASH!!!!
.
I ask once again... EXCUES ME!? He just did a 360 slash but hit no one with his blade... everything within 30 feet started to cave out slowly from his body and everyone close to him was launched away. Almost a perfect dome around him was pushed into existance... that's Boss Jimbe's move... HOW DID HE LEARN THAT!!
.
Astro: NOVA!! WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT?!
.
Nova: ANIME!! NOW CHARGE!!!!
.
What the hell is Anime?! His body is glowing Blood Red but his eyes are stars... did he get another Spark?
.
We almost made it to the Snail room but Rayleigh came behind me with the girls... awe crap... hes not going to like this...
.
Rayleigh: We finished a tad bit faster then expected... we're ready to go...
.
Nova: HELL NO!! GO STEAL MORE STUFF!! IM ALMOST TO THE SNAILS!!
.
He put his blade away and made an X with his arms over his chest. He jumped into the air and yelled before he punched the air with both fists...
.
Nova: OLYMPIAN STYLE - TWIN ARABESQUE POUND CANNON!
.
What the actual hell is he doing this time? He swung his hands... and vanished from sight. On the other side of the hallway was a curiously Nova sized hole. After busting through the Nova sized hole... we found 3 more before finding Nova sticking out of a wall...
.
Rayleigh: He pretty much used "Gepo" with his arms and launched himself through 4 walls... hes out cold now too... I'm not sure if I should be amazed or not...
.
Reiju: He really wanted to see the Snails that much? I do have this one... do you think it will be enough?
.
Reiju pulled out a small watch that had a Poop design on it... she opened the poop looking shell and a small black snail woke up.
.
Rayleigh: Ohh a black Den Den Mushi that likes to listen to other snails communications. That's perfect for him.
.
I continued watching the black snail mimic random people as Rayleigh pulled Nova put of the wall. His arms looked a banged up though...
.
Reiju: His arms are popped out... Here, let me.
.
Reiju walked to Nova's body and grabbed both his shoulders. With one squeeze... a sickening pop noise was made and his arms looked better...
.
Reiju: My brother was hurt often so I got to practice fixing him up on a regular basis...
.
Rayleigh: So your a doctor? Nova has a Navigator in Monet, Shipwright in Astro, Sniper in Monet, and Doctor in Reiju... now he needs a Cook and Musician to cover all his basic bases. Your crew is looking better then most other crews.
.
Astro: You make a great point... we need a Musician and soon. How can we be pirates without someone to help us party right? Shoot... let's get 2 Musicians! Twice the party!!
.
Reiju: I'm not sure that's how pirate parties work...
.
Rayleigh: It is. Its a proven fact that the more musicians at the Pirate party... the better the party.
.
Astro: We heard it right from the legendary pirates right hand man...
.
Monet/ Milk: ... cant argue with your logic.
.
Reiju: Uhh I can... Why does Nova's father have such a say? Is he a famous pirate?
.
Rayleigh: Oh no... I'm not anyone special. I'm just a humble Ship Coater and Bar Co-Owner.
.
Monet, Milk and I outright laughed at him. If he wasnt considered as a famous pirate... Milk is considered flat chested...
.
Milk looked at me with a glare while Monet gave me a thumbs up... How do they know!?
.
Rayleigh: Dont ask questions in your mind that you dont want answered Astro. Some questions are beyond human understanding...
.
Astro: I dont get it but I think I understand...
.
Rayleigh: You might reach enlightenment... and so young... Well it's time to go. I'll take Nova and Monet, can you take Milk and Reiju?
.
Astro: Sure. Which way are we going?
.
He pulled out a Vivire card and started walking in the direction it pulled toward. I followed behind him with the girls walking next to me.
.
Reiju: So... you 3 laughed when Ray said he wasnt anyone famous...
.
Monet: His name... is Silvers Rayleigh.
.
Reiju: Wait... WAIT!!! Hes the DARK KING!!
.
Astro: Yup... and Nova is his son. Nova's mother was the sister of Gol D. Roger's wife... hes practically Pirate Royalty...
.
Reiju: ... I think I just heard some REALLY dangerous stuff. Wont the World Goverment hunt him down due to his lineage?
.
Rayleigh: Ha... I'd like to see them try. He doesnt seem to plan to be a pirate for quiet a while... As long as he stays off the World Government's hit list... you kids will shake the sea to its core later on. I cant wait to see what the Age of Pirates will bring later on.
.
We reached the edge of the snail and Rayleigh picked up Monet... then he jumped off the snail. I watched him go and then turned to Milk and Reiju...
.
Reiju: Our turn? Can you even carry us and swim at the same time?
.
Milk: Oh? Your doubting the "Comet of the Sea"? Astro can swim in the ocean like a cannon ball flies in the air.
.
Reiju: Do you ALL have weird names?
.
Milk: Not really... we have been trying to come up with our pirate names... We are trying to get Nova's to have Turtle in it...
.
Astro: I cont really care about mine... But I DO like Oceans Comet. Yeah... Ocean's Comet Astro... sounds like a fitting name for Shyarly's husband.
.
Milk: And here we go again. Reiju... not sure if Nova tend you but... our Starfish here is a lucky pervert so if you find yourself in suck a position... he doesnt do it on purpose.
.
Reiju: What do you mean?
.
Milk: I'll point it out next time it happens... it's hard to explain without visual aids...
.
Astro: Well... let's go girls. Milk, on my back?
.
Milk: Sure. Make sure you dont drop Reiju.
.
I took off my uniform top and Milk jumped towards my back with her back. She instantly stuck on my back and smiled at Reiju.
.
Milk: His skin is sticky to smooth surfaces. I can stay stuck like this as long as I dont pull myself off.
.
Reiju: Wooooh... That's neat!! I have an exoskeleton that acts as my skin that helps with my defense.
.
Astro: And away we go!!
.
I picked up Reiju in a Princess Carry and leapt off the snail. The rush of wind was thrilling and the splash we made was HUGE.
.
We resurfaced a few seconds later laughing. Rayleigh swam to us with a funny face...
.
Rayleigh: Milk, can you take Calm Ocean from Nova? The buoyancy wood used to make its scabbard is throwing me off as I swim. I tried to take it from him... but it feels like I shouldnt touch it.
.
Milk: Oh? Yeah sure. I'll hold all 3 of them till he wakes up.
.
Milk took hold of the 3 blades and started to shake...
.
Milk: WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO WITH THESE BLADES!!? THEY SEEM PISSED TO HAVE LEFT HIS SIDE...
.
Reiju: Ehh... you make it sound like his swords have feelings... why does he have 3 by the way?
.
Milk: These 3 undoubtedly DO have feelings... This purple blade is the Nidai Kitetsu. It's a cursed blade that seeks to kill. This white one is Ame no Hibakiri... It counteracts the curse of the Nidai. The light blue one is my greatest blade to date... Calm Ocean. He uses this blade on the trash not worthy of being cut with the other two.
.
Reiju: Wait... you MADE that sword?! Can you make me a nice Chef's Knife? I would like to give it to my little brother if I ever see him again...
.
Milk: Something tells me that we will run into your brother at some point. I'll happily make a Chef's Knife for your brother.
.
Over 20 hours have passed... I'm exhausted from swimming... I never knew a Fishman could with for land so much... Nova's old man is a monster after all... How can he out swim a Fishman youth when hes an old fart?
.
Rayleigh: We're almost to the Island Shakky is camped out on. Oh... Nova's waking up. Hes got perfect timing...
.
<------>
Nova POV
.
Ugh my arms... What the hell happened? 1 minute I'm charging towards snails... I remember a ding from my system I think...
.
{Conditions Met. System Update...
2 of 3 Sparks Forged...
[Name: Silvers D. Nova
Fruit: Mythical Paramecia Fruit (Olympian)
~ Spark of Poseidon
~ Spark of Kratos
Bounty: 0
Beli: ~ 978 Million]}
.
Holy crap... I'm RICH!! I got a new spark as well... Isnt Kratos a made up god? Again... WHATS THE SPARK DO FOR ME?! Wait...
.
Nova: Where are my blades?
.
Rayleigh: Milk has all 3 of them. I couldnt swim with Calm Ocean on your hip. The blades didnt want to be separated...
.
I relaxed some in knowing Milk had them. I looked around and caught sight of Astro with Milk and Reiju in his care. He looks tired...
.
Nova: You ok Astro? Looking ragged over there...
.
Astro: I never knew that a Fishman could spite the water as much as I do right now...
.
Nova: Want me to take over?
.
Astro: Please... I'm about to drown...
.
I jumped out of Rayleigh's hold and swam around some. My arms were a little sore but that's fine. Monet jumped out of Rayleigh's hold as well and started to sink... looks like she forgot she cant swim...
.
Nova: You cant swim Monet...
.
Monet: Them carry me. I feel it's your duty to always catch me...
.
Milk: I like the way that sounds... Ok. That's your job for the rest of our lives... You catch us...
.
Reiju: Can he even swim holding the 3 of us? His arms were popped out earlier... he should still be hurting...
.
Nova: Its ok. I'll happily hold you up. Come on, give Astro a break.
.
Milk and Reiju swam to us and Milk gave Calm Ocean to Monet.
.
Milk: Hold onto Calm Ocean Snowball. It will keep you floating no matter what.
.
Nova: Astro, when you get a chance, can you make those belts from the Buoyancy Wood? I'd like to make sure Monet has it before we need to swim again.
.
Astro: Sure, I'll work on them when I can. Monet, think of a design you want.
.
Astro swam to Rayleigh and stuck to his back. He passed out soon after. I swam with all 3 girls on my back. I think I chewed off more then I could swallow...
.
Monet put Calm Ocean under my arms and I used it as a kick board. With that keeping me afloat no matter what, I could focus on kicking us to the island Rayleigh told us about.
.
I wasnt expecting to meet those people...

10