Chapter 183: The Strength Of Calamities
130 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just recovered from my sickness; I'll start updating regularly now, guys.

======================

At Golden Lion Pirates' territory, Ender Island.

This is where the Captain of the third ship, Fire Maniac, Andelin, is stationed.

Just because Golden Lion went to ambush the Roger Pirates doesn't mean he brought all his cadres with him.

After all, such a huge territory still needs someone to guard it.

"Come, Captain, let's have a drink!"

"Ah ha ha..."

"Cheers!!"

"This time, Fleet Captain is going to conquer the Roger Pirates. As long as we can successfully conquer Roger, we will be the strongest pirate group in the New World."

"That's right, no Beasts Pirates will be our opponent by then!!"

"You're right, have a drink!"

"Cheers!!!"

At this moment, Andelin was completely unaware of the approaching threat and was still drinking with the crew on the island.

Until...

"Buru Buru~~"

"Moshi Moshi, It's me, Andelin~!"

Andelin, who was drinking, took out the Den Den Mushi from his arms, took a bite of the barbecue, and vaguely answered the Den Den Mushi.

"Ahh, Andelin-sama, this is Gangu Island. We were attacked by Beast Pirates!"

"Requesting for support… requesting...ahhhh..."

The Den Den Mushi imitated an anxious look and said quickly.

In the end, all Andeline heard was screams and the roar of artillery fire.

"What!!"

Andelin was drunk, and his eyes were hazy, but he woke up instantly!!

Not only him but also the surrounding area became quiet in an instant.

All the crew members' eyes widened with disbelief. They held wine and barbecue in their hands while staring blankly at the Den Den Mushi.

"Hey!!"

Andelin took the Den Den Mushi and called loudly, but no one answered.

There were only sounds of explosions and fighting, screams, and calls for help.

For a moment, a dark cloud enveloped the hearts of everyone present, making them sweat profusely.

"Quick! Contact the Grand Fleet Captain quickly!!"

"Yes!"

"Bulu... Bulu ..."

"Captain, we can't contact him..."

Looking at the Den Den Mushi being not answered, Andelin's face became even more ugly.

"Damn!! How could the Beasts Pirates invade at this time!!"

"Is Kaishu, the Beasts, going to war with us?"

Andelin took two sips of wine and cursed angrily.

"Huhu"

Suddenly, a gust of cold wind hit, causing all the pirates present to shiver.

Even the pirate, who was drunk on the ground, sat up in a daze.

"What happened?"

Andelin raised his head and cursed unhappily while looking at the sea involuntarily.

"Why did the weather suddenly turn cold..."

As he spoke, Andelin's pupils focused on fear.

"Not good!! The Beasts Pirates are coming!!"

Andelin pointed in the direction of the sea while roaring loudly.

All the crew members looked over, their expressions suddenly changed!!

"That... that's..."

"Snow!!"

"It's the Snow from Gion, the Snow Calamity!!"

"The Beasts Pirates are really here!!"

"Why are you still stunned? Hurry! Get ready to fight!!"

"Damn it, it turned out to be the Calamity from the Beasts Pirates who came in person..."

All of a sudden!

All the pirates, including Andelin, were a little panicked!!

The infamy of the three Calamities was not just made of rumors.

That's a reputation gained from killing ten thousand people. Creating a mountain of corpses and a sea of

blood.

Don't talk about them; even their Grand Fleet Captain has to be prepared for any three Calamities cadres!!

Andelin and the crew quickly ran to the fort in the port and shouted loudly to the rapidly approaching ship:

"Is this Gion the Snow Calamity from Beasts Pirates?"

"This is the territory of our Golden Lion Pirates; please leave immediately!!"

"What if I don't want to?"

At this time, a figure wearing a pink cloak and showing a pair of beautiful white legs stood on the bow of the ship and said coldly.

"Your Excellency, if we have caused any offense, we would like to apologize."

"But by doing this, you are provoking us, the Golden Lion Pirates. Do you want to start a war with us?"

Andelin didn't dare to offend Gion, but he couldn't weaken the reputation of the Golden Lion Pirates.

He can only say it forcefully.

"War?"

"Even if we start a war, what can Golden Lion do to me?"

"I'll give you a chance, surrender or die?"

Gion smiled disdainfully, and then a cold, murderous intent appeared on her face.

"Hahahaha, surrender? Stop joking!!"

"Pirates are also kind and righteous!!"

"Since you, the Beasts Pirates, insist on starting a war, then I will stay with you until the end!!"

Andelin laughed boldly, then he raised his hand and immediately put it down: "Fire!!"

"Choo Choo Choo--"

After Andelin attracted the attention of Beasts Pirates and delayed time.

The crew got ready and filled the cannonballs.

Almost at the next second of Andelin's order, more than a dozen cannonballs were fired.

"Don't overestimate your capabilities!!"

Gion's eyebrows raised slightly, and she said in a contemptuous tone.

"Whoash..."

There was a swift sound, and a cold light suddenly appeared!!

The bright snow-white Flying Slash flashed past!!

Then, a dozen cannonballs in mid-air instantly freeze into spherical ice cubes.

It fell into the sea without making any sound at all.

The next moment!!

The terrifying cold wind blew out, heavy snow fell in the sky, and the temperature of the entire sea area dropped sharply.

"It's...snowing?!!"

"so cold!!"

"Don't worry about whether it's snowing or not; fire the cannon!"

"Captain... the muzzle of the cannon is frozen...hiss... it's so cold...ah..."

"No... it's so cold..."

"I...want...to go back and put on... more clothes..."

"I'm going to freeze to death..."

In just a moment, the entire island seemed to be covered with a layer of snow.

The temperature continues to drop, and snow accumulates rapidly on the island.

Before two rounds of shells were fired, the cannon's muzzle was frozen and completely useless.

The pirates were shivering under the heavy snow while their faces turned purple from the cold.

"Fire oil!!"

Andelin wanted to use his ability to create flames, melt the surrounding ice and snow, and keep the crew warm.

However, as soon as he produced oil, it was frozen into ice before it could be ignited.

"Gudong~~"

Andelin's body was also covered with a layer of snowflakes. He swallowed and looked at Gion with horrified eyes.

"This... is Beasts Pirates Snow Calamity'!!"

"Everywhere she passed, there was heavy snowfall, and everything was frozen!!"

Countless pirates were armed with guns, and their bodies were frozen stiff. Their faces were all pale, and their feet were shaking due to extreme fright.

At this moment, they truly saw what a Calamity is!

5