Chapter 185: Golden Lion Revenge
92 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later, the Beasts Pirates had occupied nearly two-thirds of Golden Lion's territory.

However, at this time, the invasion's speed had slowed and gradually stopped.

It's not that the Beasts Pirates don't have the ability to conquer all of Golden Lion's territory.

Rather, it takes time to digest the territory that has been gained.

Arranging personnel garrison, post-war reconstruction, demographics... and so on.

Again, this is a real world.

Winning the territory is only the first step.

The subsequent digestion work is the top priority!!

To put it simply, why did Doflamingo plan to frame King Riku before taking down Dressrosa in the manga?

Isn't it just to win over people's hearts and prevent them from opposing their own rule?

Otherwise, like in Wano, there will be a lot of samurai who want to overthrow Kaido.

In the past few days, another piece of news has spread.

The Big Mom Pirates actually sent three cadres to invade Golden Lion's territory from another direction.

And in just one day, they occupied three resource-rich islands.

For a time, rumors that Golden Lion was about to fall from his throne spread across the sea.

But during this time, Golden Lion never appeared.

It gives people a sense of depression that a storm is about to come!!

Three days later, at noon in Onigashima, Kaido's huge body followed quietly behind Ainz.

A small figure sat on his head, holding his horns with her little hands while laughing from time to time.

"Ainz, are you sure your dad's good wine is hidden here?"

Kaido bent down and whispered like a thief.

Looking at the room in front of him that seemed to be filled with sundries, he couldn't help but swallow.

"Uncle, don't worry, my dad's good wine is hidden here; I discovered it secretly."

Ainz patted his chest and said proudly.

"But uncle, we have an agreement that when I help you steal wine, you will give me the best set of toys."

"Uh-huh!!"

Kaido swallowed his saliva and nodded repeatedly: "No problem!"

The island sheltered by Beasts Pirates offers the best wine every year.

Half will be distributed to the crew and cadres, while the other half will be used during important banquets.

Only a small portion will become Kaishu's private collection.

Kaido has been coveting these drinks for a long time.

So, Ainz was bribed to help him steal wine while Kaishu was practicing.

Kaishu didn't know that the wine he had worked so hard to hide was sold by his good son.

Just when Kaido was filled with joy and was about to walk into Kaishu's wine cellar…

A shadow blocked the bright sunshine.

"Um?"

Kaido frowned and looked up.

Yamato sat on Kaido's head and pointed to the sky cutely with her little finger.

"What is that?"

Ainz opened his mouth and said.

In the sky, a faint shadow of a huge island appeared with an overwhelming force.

Golden Lion stands on the highest peak of the largest island while looking crazy!

His eyes, which were as red as blood, were like they wanted to devour people!

Finally…

The clouds were broken by the islands, and the dark shadow that blocked the sun slowly shrouded Onigashima, drowning out the light little by little.

"Jihahahaha!"

Golden Lion's wild laughter spread throughout the Onigashima.

His unscrupulous figure that stands proudly in the sky caught everyone's eye.

Golden Lion's eyes were bloodshot, veins popped out on his forehead, and he had an aura of madness.

The sun shone on his body from a distance, and his long golden hair was coated with a brilliant light.

"That's... Shiki the Golden Lion!!"

"Golden Lion came directly to Onigashima!"

"Quickly, notify Captain and Boss Kaido!"

"No need. Captain and others must already know about Golden Lion's high-profile appearance."

"What does that guy want to do?"

"Don't worry, Onigashimas are not a place for him to run wild."

"That's right! Although the three Calamities are currently gone, Captain and Deputy Captain are still on the island."

"Quick! Everyone, get ready for battle!!"

"Yes!!"

"Now that he's here, don't even think about leaving!"

"Yes, we are Beasts Pirates..."

Everyone on the Onigashima also raised their heads to look at the huge island that covered the sky.

From the shock and panic at the beginning, they gradually became calm.

Because they all believe that as long as Kaishu and Kaido are there, no one can cause trouble in their territory.

A mere Golden Lion, defeated by their vice-captain, is nothing more than a lost dog!!

Queen even jogged out of his lab.

Then he found a place with a wide view and asked someone to bring chairs and snacks…

He just lay there, looking like he was watching a show.

"Beasts Pirates, are you ready for my wrath?"

Golden Lion bites his cigar before waving his hand with a ferocious face.

Then, several objects break through the thick, once again, clouds.

Two islands...

Three islands…

A whole three islands appeared, and their shadow completely covered the entire Onigashima, making it appear like a dark night.

Seeing this scene, Golden Lion smiled cruelly.

All three islands lost control and fell freely towards Onigashima.

"Ahhhh!!"

"The island fell down!!"

"Three islands... what to do?"

"Don't worry...Captain is here!"

Such an impactful and oppressive scene caused even the Beasts Pirates crew, who had confidence in Kaishu and Kaido, to riot.

Many crew members became panicked, with their mouths wide open while looking at the islands falling from the sky with cold sweat.

"This bastard!!"

"Roar!!"

A fierce dragon roar reverberated!!

A dragon that spans hundreds of meters soared into the sky while roaring angrily: "Can't we change the time?"

"It delayed my big event!!"

"Heat Breath!!"

A rotating thick pillar of blazing flame rushed towards the falling island.

"Boom..."

There was a loud noise, and the surrounding temperature rose rapidly!!

The Heat Breath hit the island and broke through the rocks at a speed visible to the naked eye.

In just a moment, the Heat Breath pierced directly through the island, and the fallen gravel was melted by the high temperature, making it bloom like fireworks in the air.

The Heat breath from Dragon's mouth swept across, directly destroying the island it shot through!!

"Wow--"

"Boss Kaido!!"

Everyone opened their mouths wide while watching the terrifying scene of a Dragon destroying an entire island with just one breath.

"Dad~~"

Yamato's eyes were filled with stars as she looked at the Dragon hovering above her head. 

6