Chapter 1: Barbarossa Kaishu
1k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1484 of Sea Circle Calendar, at the Hachinosu Island.

The Saber of Xebec docked silently on the shore.

On the land not far away, densely packed pirate huddled together, all with weapons pinned to their waists, while frantically waiting for the most thrilling moment.

At the forefront of this large group of pirates, the ten strongest pirates stood in a row.

They are one of the most influential and vicious Pirates on the sea—the ten divisions captain of the Rocks Pirates.

Each of them is a big pirate that frightens the sea!!

They are:

The Captain of the First Division: Whitebeard, Edward Newgate

The Captain of the Second Division: Shiki, The Golden Lion

The Captain of the Third Division: Captain John

The Captain of the Fourth division: BIG MOM, Charlotte Linlin

The Captain of the Fifth Division: Silver Ax

The Captain of the Sixth Division:  Ochoku, the great swordsman

The Captain of the Seventh Division:  Storm, Yuri

The Captain of the Eighth Division: Tiger, Bucklino

The Captain of the Ninth Division:  Liana

The Captain of the Tenth Division: Barbarossa Kaishu, the youngest captain.

Each of them exuded a terrifying aura together with their vice-captains that stood beside them.

They are all waiting!

Finally, the sound of footsteps on the deck made all the pirates tense, and they stared unblinkingly at the person in front of them.

He has long dark red hair and wears a dark red captain's coat. 

His whole body exudes a  vicious aura and an incomparable Conqueror Haki.

Accompanied by the appearance of that man, the pirates immediately burst into cheers!

“Lord of the Seas - Rocks D. Xebec!”

“Lord of the Seas - Rocks D. Xebec!”

“Lord of the Seas - Rocks D. Xebec!”

"Ka ka ka, little ones, this day has finally come. Are you ready?"

Xebec spread his arms wide and laughed arrogantly.

"Oooo!!"

"I can't wait!"

"Give us an order, Captain!"

At this moment, all the pirates raised their weapons around their waists and pulled the triggers of their guns toward the sky. 

A frantic atmosphere suddenly gathered, and the deafening roar seemed to penetrate the entire sky!

"That's right, it's very imposing, little ones. We are the overlords and the masters of this sea. Our goal is to kill all the pigs in this world. The mere New World can't satisfy our ambitions. The whole world would be our target!"

Xebec grinned and said cruelly: "Everyone, answer me! Do you really think that those so-called nobles of the world, the Celestial Dragons who claim to be descendants of gods, are really gods?"

No one answered, but the roar that erupted seemed to say it all.

"If there is no inheritance left by their ancestors, they are not qualified to stand at the top of this world. Every one of you is infinitely better than those useless Celestial Dragons!"

"Even their ancestors, after 800 years, would have been turned into loess, and even if they are gods, they will still die!"

"The reason why I say so much is to tell everyone that a god is still a mortal before he becomes a god, and even if he becomes a god, it's no big deal! What we have to do is to use the blood of these stupid pigs to create a bloody path under our feet!"

"Remember, they are not gods!"

"The weapon in your hands is the god. It will give you everything you want. Hold up the weapon in your hand, fill the gun with ammunition, let the new god step on the blood of the old god, and reach the peak of the throne!"

Xebec opened his arms wide while shouting. His passionate words made all the pirates present feel excited.

"A fat pig is also worthy of being called a god?"

"Those idiots are not worthy. Only the sword in your hand is the key to becoming a god!"

"Pull the Celestial Dragons off their throne, and let us sit on it!"

"The Gods Valley! This is the tomb of the old gods and the enthronement of the new gods! Let those idiots wash their necks and wait. My knife is very thirsty for blood now!"

Let me ask, who doesn't want to be a god?

Everyone has desires. What Xebec says can be said to ignite everyone's desires. As long as you become a god, money, power, status... everything is within your reach!

Even the ten captains felt somewhat excited after hearing these words. All of them looked fiercely as they looked forward to it.

"Hey, Elder brother, is this the big event you've been talking about? I can't wait to pull the Celestial Dragons down from their throne and start an unprecedented battle!"

Beside the captain of the tenth division stood a man who was more than five meters tall with a mace resting on his shoulder while laughing excitedly.

Hearing this insolent laughter, he already knew the other party's identity.

One of the future Four Emperors, the strongest creature in the land, sea, and air.

Kaidou of the Beasts!!

"Stupid brother, don't take it lightly. This time, it will be different, so don't die."

Kaishu, who was also over five meters tall and exuded the aura of a prehistoric beast, crossed his arms while looking at this scene with complicated and excited eyes.

Barbarossa Kaishu, a soul from another world, came to this world through inexplicable time travel.

And he became Kaido's elder brother, who didn't exist in the original manga!

He has a more powerful talent than the "monstrous rookie" Kaido.

He became the captain of the 10th division of Rocks Pirate at a young age.

You know, Rocks Pirate is the overlord of the entire New World, with hundreds of pirate groups under its banner. Moreover, there are numerous individuals with a bounty of over 100 million bellies.

The bounties in this era are not as inflated as in the 'Era of Great Pirates.'

A reward of more than 100 million is considered a big pirate. To give a simple example, 'World Destroyer' Byrnndi Waldo's bounty only amounts to 160 million Belly this time.

It is conceivable that the strength of the Rocks Pirate, who can become core cadres, are all powerful pirates.

"System, open my panel."

That's right, as a time traveler, Kaishu also has his own cheats, but...

23