An SI Returns
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Phoenix Sovereign and the Qilin Sovereign were both tied down by sword light. There they were not chickens waiting to be slaughtered, they weren’t exactly in an ideal situation. What’s worse is that the Destruction Mill is swerving back around to fight Da Hai again.

 

“Luohu intends for that treasure to buy him some time? Who does he think he is?” Da Hai half sneered half smirked. The reason was not only because the Four Symbol’s pressing ever further into the sword formation.

 

Da Hai’s eyes glanced past all of them to see the Reincarnation Disc. Now complete, the chaos spiritual treasure was its own entity as no one had refined it yet. Da Hai was not aware wether Houtu had become a treasure spirit, or if the disc formed its own. But that face adorned on the disc was clearly snarling at Luohu’s formation.

 

“Get out, get out of my Netherworld.” This was heard subtly by Da Hai. Immediately, he understood that the Reincarnation Disc was not Houtu. But it also saw itself as a governing executive of the Netherworld. If it’s treasure spirit appeared, it’ll likely be some form of king.

 

Whatever the case, the disc was here to help him. Like the Four Symbols, the Reincarnation Disc rolled across the sky towards the Immortal Extermination Four Swords.

 

As the Destruction Mill neared Da Hai, the sea god attached his sword to the polar of the Xuanyuan Water Control flag. With both, he swung them like a baseball bat into the Destruction Mill.

 

Digging in his feet, Da Hai felt his arms tremble from the force of the treasure. The mill was blown back from its advance, right in the way of the Reincarnation Disc.

 

Comparatively, the disc was far larger in size. It’s six paths roared in unison, changing the environment from one of sword radiance, to one of hellish inferno. The destruction mill acted to grind down the hell it found itself in.

 

However, legions of hungry ghost emerged from the Ghostly path. Luohu was shocked to see visages of Devil Great Emperors emerging. Both the Hell path and Ghostly path were joined by celestial lightning from the Heavenly God path.

 

The Reincarnation Disc wasn’t only a treasure, it drew power from the Primitive World itself. The power of reincarnation completely overwhelmed the Destruction Mill. Zulong nodded at Da Hai, the latter wasted no more seconds to rush further down towards Luohu.

 

“No!” the Devil Ancestor exclaimed. Why was everything so against him? He leapt back from Yang Mei and used a devilish palm strike to stagger the great willow tree. He kept his eye on Da Hai and raised a hand.

 

“Luohu, your treasures cannot save you from justice.”

 

The Xuanyuan Water Control Flag generated a tidal wave within the confines of the formation. A butterfly manifested slightly above the Heavenly Cloud Gathering Sword. As Da Hai moved, the shadow of his Dao fruit appeared contained within an even larger shadow of his true form.

 

He resembled the primordial ocean, a factor where so many mythologies attribute to the creation of the world. Da Hai was the primordial origin dividing into archaic elements. This was the Wuji principle at play.

 

Behind Luohu, a shadow of his own true form appeared. The Dao fruit representing Seven Emotion Six Desires was also contained within appearing no less majestic than Da Hai’s own. But unlike Da Hai, Luohu’s Dao fruit had an aura like the current world where every phenomena were already split off from the primordial origin.

 

With Yang Mei knocked back for now, Luohu appeared to braise for Da Hai. His hand not holding the God Killing Spear was still raised, but the 12 Petals Black Lotus was hovering around him rather than in said hand.

 

Distantly, Da Hai heard the cries of the phoenix and the roars of the qilin. ‘Zulong must’ve freed them from their respective swords. Between the Four Symbols, Yang Mei, and the Reincarnation Disc, it shouldn’t be long before the formation is torn apart.’

 

Da Hai raised his weapons high for an overhead strike. Sword light sword into and around him, but none could stop his way. Luohu gripped his spear tightly as sword light converged around him.

 

Then.

 

BOOM!

 

The Netherworld suffered a cataclysmic impact. Ripples of reality were obliterated as the ground caved away into the void between realms. The Blood Sea was thrown into turmoil. Crimson sinful water dripped into the void, destination unknown.

 

Chunks of rock disintegrated and many fell into the chaos opened up. The heaven and earth of the Netherworld screamed in pain. The Netherworld threatened to break cleanly in two.

 

The ground where Da Hai had struck became the epicentre of a world destroying impact. It was a testament as to how durable the Primitive World’s dimension barriers were, that the Netherworld wasn’t shattered on the spot.

 

Immediately, the Reincarnation Disc let go of the Destruction Mill. Tendrils of light emerged from it’s six paths and grippe tightly onto the Netherworld. A panicked Yanluo could also be seen helping the disc by stabilizing the realm.

 

Di Jiang and his Earthly Divinities were thrown off their feet, but quickly got back up to assess the situation. The Heavenly Demons led by Di Jun also suffered backlash, but quickly regained their bearings to assess things.

 

Suiren and the newly birthed humanity huddled together inside a miniature universe hastily created by Nuwa and Fuxi. Both human faced servants watched in shock at the sudden destruction.

 

Da Hai had struck the ground. He stood on shattering earth and gazed into the void between realms. His eyes widened at the sudden change of environment. The sword light around him were all gone.

 

Zulong, Zufeng, and Qi An all gasped as the atmosphere brought about by the Immortal Extermination Formation disappeared. Then they were all enveloped by the Four Symbols that quickly fell forward. The Four Symbols Formation piloted by the Heavenly Dao was like a river formerly blocked off by a dam.

 

Suddenly, it rushed forward to fill a void, leading to it crashing into the soil. The three soveriegn dug themselves out of the formation feeling revulsion. Two of them did consider it to be their siblings corpses after all.

 

Da Hai stabbed his flag pole into the ground for support realizing what had just happened. Behind him, Yang Mei’s hulking form raised upward. Both of them saw Luohu fleeing into the sky in a series of footsteps.

 

“He dispelled the Immortal Extermination Formation?”

 

If the four swords had been an impenetrable wall to their unstoppable force before. Now that wall suddenly disappeared leading to everyone crashing into the ground. Da Hai was practically snarling.

 

Luohu raised his hand because he was retrieving the four swords. He could even seen them shrunken in Luohu’s palm.

 

He immediately stomped the earth to take off. His body transformed into a torpedo of water as an effect of him using his own movement technique to catch up to Luohu.

 

The Devil Ancestor gritted his teeth. He knew many devils had just now seen him running, but he payed no mind to them. Da Hai was going to gain on him if he did stop.

 

He called for the nascent souls of many devils still alive currently. Before, he would not do this as they were his cultivators and soldiers. But he casually burned those nascent souls as sacrificial fuel and diverted them to himself.

 

Thousands of devils suddenly knelt feeling week. They could not comprehend what was going on. One after another, Golden Immortal devils disintegrated away. Chaos Immortals realized that their existence was wiped out for the sake of their ancestor.

 

A startling revelation, as they had no idea this was even possible. Hundun who stayed observing sighed in sadness. “How sad, how sad indeed. Cultivating only to realise you’re someone else’s resource.”

 

“Luohu, get back here!” Da Hai roared.

 

Luohu ignored him and get moving. Anyone who tried to get in his way, he will kill. As he was trying to flee into the void between realms, more cultivators who’d noticed ran towards him. Those trying to catch up never will, but those who were already in front?

 

“Devil Ancestor!” The Nine Infants Grand Sage said in challenge. His nine heads made to bite at Luohu. But a single swing of his spear separated all nine from the base of the neck. A Primal Zenith Chaos Immortal among the top of the demons perished just like that.

 

The Zhu Jiang proceeded to shoot arrows at Luohu, but this immortal found his tail sliced off. A kick to the head bludgeoned his skull in and his Dao fruit was crushed on a conceptual level as well. Two Demon Grand Sages died.

 

Taiyi was too far away, so he rung the Chaos Bell to slow down time. Luohu saw this and sent a wave of destructive energy from the black lotus at him. This forced the already fatigued sun crow to stop and defend.

 

Another band of light flew at Luohu revealing the figures of four woman holding a ribbon. Moth wings sprouted from their back and each female immortal made impressive spells to slow Luohu down.

 

“Are you all stupid? You’re Primal Origin small fry,” Luohu practically laughed. He grabbed one, brushing past her icicle spell, crushed her face and dragged her corpse into another. He lashed out with successive techniques and killed three at once.

 

“Sisters!” Yi Fei’e screamed from further away.

 

The last moth fairy was terrified, but she held her ribbon treasure and stood her ground. “As a disciple, it is my duty to help my master.”

 

Four of the seven moth fairies of Yingzhou charged Luohu despite vastly inferior power. They knew they could not stop him. But they also knew Da Hai was chasing Luohu. If they could slow the devil down and allow Da Hai to catch up.

 

In name disciples, granted the status for their work as maids. But Da Hai never showed them the same affection to his true disciples. Yi Fei’e was the only one to gain recognition and become beloved. But in hindsight, she was really the only one.

 

The others didn’t express jealousy at the time. But their actions just now was driven by a jealous desire for recognition. Would their master hold them to high esteem if they could aid him achieve his ultimate wish? The sea god witnessed their deaths and felt his rage elevate.

 

“Liu Fei’e, Er Fei’e, Qi Fei’e, Wu Fei’e.”

 

Their Dao essence splintered across the Netherworld, some splattering across Da Hai’s face.

 

“NO!” Yi Fei’e screamed louder then then Da Hai striking the Netherworld. Wangshu could not stop the moth for blitzing towards Luohu. Her tear stained eyes landed squarely on Luohu.

 

“Wait for me!” Cinnabar Phoenix raced after her with a flap of his wings.

 

“DIE!” She didn’t care for anything at that moment. Her sword slashed towards Luohu’s head. He dodged it and grabbed her by the throat, exertion of his physique crushed her flesh in an instant.

 

Yi Fei’e coughed, but she elbowed Luohu in the face anyway. The blow made him flinch and he subsequent sword strike with his lotus’ petals. Two petals gripped onto her sword tightly forbidding her to pull back.

 

Holding his spear high, he stabbed through the blade severing it completely. Yi Fei’e extended her wings and tried to envelop Luohu. Cinnabar Phoenix also arrived at that moment and breathed fire.

 

Luohu’s trie form appeared as a shadow, his eyes released a place light as his Dao fruit rotated. The universe Yi Fei’e attempted to create went out of control, changing into Luohu’s. the Devil Ancestor reached out and grabbed Cinnabar Phoenix by the neck. It bent unnaturally in Luohu’s grasp.

 

Yi Fei’es eyes held great anger, but she couldn’t speak. Da Hai was just about to catch up, so she threw her all into a palm strike for Luohu’s chest.

 

“You’re too green to deal with me girl,” Luohu grabbed her wrist and used his power to annihilate her flesh. Cinnabar Phoenix lit himself on fire to burn Luohu, but he simply couldn’t harm the Limitless Supreme Chaos Immortal. He released an energy blast point blank and disintegrated Cinnabar’s body.

 

The God Killing Spear stabbed straight through Yi Fei’es chest, through her Dao fruit. She opened her mouth and spat out a mouthful of blood. It splattered onto Luohu’s face, then he quickly leaned back to avoid Da Hai’s swipe.

 

Da Hai appeared scared, frantic in his attempts to hit him. Seeing Yi Fei’e in that condition had shaken him to his core. It was even worse than Qinglong as this time, he’d watched it happen.

 

“Have her back,” Luohu said. Yi Fei’es body was thrown off of his spear with a kick, right into Da Hai’s grasp. The sea god stopped and hurriedly cradled her body, which were precious time Luohu took to flee.

 

Luohu felt lucky, those moths placed themselves in the right situation for a psychological attack. He glanced at Da Hai who transformed his head into a serpent’s one. Stretching out to bite him while his body held onto Yi Fei’e searching for ways to stabilize her.

 

The void opened up as long protrusions came through. The qi belonging to Jiang Koilong entered the Netherworld where Da Hai confronted Luohu.

 

Zulong who was comparatively far slower gasped when he both saw and sensed Jiang Koilong. Those were ribs and a spinal column.

 

A little furry figure stepped out into the Netherworld followed immediately by a strange air. Cultivators with weak cultivation had their eyes glaze over. Suddenly, they begun yelling very strange things.

 

“Sister was taken, no cauldron for you. Unleash the baby!” Someone yelled to their fellow daoist.

 

“Heaven earth there is me, join the sect and be supreme.”

 

“Bald donkey deserve death.”

 

Even Haotian gripped his head hearing something like, ‘ambitious ambitious so ambitious.’ It caused even further confusion as people started acting unlike themselves.

 

“What is?” Luohu was shocked at a figure strolling into the Netherworld with long strides. It was a six eared monkey who looked at him with an unchanging face, forever frozen in a smug grin.

 

“Ah…” Liu Er began.

 

“Mori.”

0