Demon King Of Death
157 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That day,

Everything was taken from us.

Everything we have...

We, who had lived in the darkness...

Who had been born in *****

No.

The story will not end.

No.

It will not end here.

We won't die here.

We will live.

We will start from misery.

We will end in tenebrosity.

And we will be reborn in gloom.

I will kill all of them.

+++

Click Click Click

Footsteps can be heard as a neatly dressed woman with silver hair enters a throne room. The sound of the doors opening and closing echoes in this great hall. He, The Demon King, spoke to the girl, "Why hast thou disturbed my slumber, Vastium Zeta?". His red eyes glow from inside the helmet. The gaze he gave was precise as his minacious intensity filled the room.

"My deepest apologies, My Great Lord. The Great Demon King of Death!" Zeta's forehead touched the floor, bowing down to him. Her body shivered as she stayed silent, waiting for the great lord's response.

"Speak at once," The Demon King said.

"We have captured the man you were looking for. The leader of Ophelius Region, Zuatha Il Zikmel!" Zeta rose as she spoke with a precise tone.

"The Leader of White Elf. I assume she is now held downstairs inside the dungeon."

"Yes, My Great Demon King! What shall I do?"

The Demon King didn't say anything.

"Bring him to 'Wilderness' at once."

"As you wish, my great lord!" Zeta bowed one last time before exiting the throne room.

As she conveyed the order of the demon king, the servants took Zuatha to the desired place, Wilderness. One may have thought, What exactly is 'Wilderness'? This place is the personification of a torture room specially made by the demon king of death to exact judgment on those who fit his criteria. The Wilderness can change shape, environment, temperature, etc., all according to the orders of The Demon King of Death. It is his domain, the domain of malevolence.

"Zuatha Il Zikmel"

A terrifying scream could be heard as the demon king finished his sentence.

"Oi Oi. We haven't even started yet."

His victim was in chains. Her legs were stretched out, her arms were cuffed to seemingly never-ending chains spanning upwards, and her neck bears a collar. We need not need to mention her appearance because of how disgraceful it looked.

The leader of the white elf is chained at the mercy of the demon king of death.

"You talk big for someone weak. I used to think you were unbeatable," The demon king said as he grabbed her collar. The demonic hands of the demon king emitted black-purple particles. As it goes into contact with the victim's skin, it creates an awful burn wound. The cries of Zuatha filled 'Wilderness' as the demon king tormented her.

"Do you remember? South Jaka City?" The demon king asked.

Zuatha, still breathless, attempted to answer, "I... I... I..."

"Do you remember the 21st Night of September?"

"I was leading an assault... To...to vanquish....the..."

"Yes. The terrorist group of the human race."

"Why...Why.. do you ask me that?"

"Remember it again... what is it did you say to them?"

Zuatha suddenly remembered the event on the 21st night of September. The South Jaka City held a party. It was one of their tradition to celebrate the 21st day of September as an homage to the day they achieved peace with different races. However, since most of the inhabitants of the city were humans, it was more or less the tradition for humans to celebrate.

On that same day, the human terrorist group hid between the crowds, evading the chase of white elves.

"We had no choice...They had stolen everything from us...." Zuatha spoke.

That day, Zuatha Il Zikmel commanded to capture every human that her army could gather. She was content in finding the terrorist group at the sacrifice of civilians.

"Remember about what you said. Remember what you did that day."

Civilians of South Jaka City were captured and kept for the whole night as Zuatha interrogated the hostages with hostility. She beats up the old men, women, and even the child as a way to lure the terrorist group out. She did everything she could to lure those terrorists out.

"Then, one person stood out..."

"Please stop! The people here were all just poor civilians. We don't have anything to do but enjoy this festival on the 21st night of September! We don't see why you would do this to us!" A man spoke to Zuatha with a demanding tone.

"Med! Stop! They won't-!" Another man spoke, attempting to stop the first man.

"I will hear what you have to say, human. Come forward!" Zuatha said as one of her soldiers escorted the first man forward. Walking to Zuatha, the man suddenly flinches, only to see that the soldier accidentally leaves a scar on his arm. Blood could be seen dripping from his hand. Ignoring it, he moves forward to Zuatha, who is raising her arms with a smile.

"Before I hear you out. Please answer me... Do you have a family?"

The man looked confused, "Yes. I do."

"Really? How big is your family? Tell me in detail."

The man answered with little hesitation, "I have two brothers...one sister, and my parents are still around."

"Really? Is that them right there?" Zuatha pointed to the front of the man, revealing 5 people held by the elven soldiers.

"What? What are you doing?"

Zuatha smiled. Elf has the ability to track lineage using blood. As the man drips out his blood, his family is searched and apprehended by the soldiers and now held hostage.

"I will tell you the reason why I am doing this."

SHUSRT!

One of the man's brothers is stabbed through the gut.

"NOO!!!" As the man reflexively went forward, he was held back by Zuatha.

SLASH!

A head fell to the ground. It was his sister's.

Zuatha held the man, who frantically moved in retaliation. "AAARGJH!!!!" He screamed.

The parents were next. The soldiers butchered them limb from limb, starting from their feet to their arms, to their torso and bottom, until finally, a sword got thrust into their eyes. 

"Do you understand how I am feeling now?" Zuatha whispered to the man, who was now broken.

Now, only his little brother remains. He was 7 years old at the time. Also, seeing the massacre, he could only cry. Hoping the tragedy would end now.

"Never speak to me again with that kind of tone. You may live with your brother." Zuatha said as he let go of the man. 

Gasping loudly, his feet were unable to support him. He crawled desperately to his little brother, who was also released from the soldiers.

"Lil Bro...Huaa..." Tears overflow the man as he gets closer to his brother.

FWOOSH

Then, an arrow flew beside him.

It stabbed his little brother's head.

"Big...Bro.."

The boy fell backward as his eyes turned white.

"Hehe...Puny Human"

Zuatha awakened back to reality, still in the grasp of the Demon King of Death.

"Funny, isn't it?"

"Yeah...It was so funny..."

"Do you ever regret what you did to those puny humans?"

"Hahaha... No.. to be honest, no..."

"Hahaha, I see..."

Just then, something made Zuatha realize. Why the heck would the demon king ask that kind of question? Why would he make her remember all that stuff? It was as if, before, she didn't think clearly about what to say. As if something was forcing her to speak her mind.

"No..No... That's not what I meant!"

"In the most trying times. We held on to the most pleasant memories we had. It is the natural law of this world."

"No, you are mistaken... I don't like to do that stuff! I was-"

"Silence"

The Demon King of Death slashed Zuatha's mouth as blood spurts into the air. Without a mouth, her face is now revealing her teeth as air goes in and out as if she is whistling. It was loud. Her breathing was loud. It was also annoying. It would be better of if she just screamed all together.

"People like you are the reason I am here today."

"I will bring absolute justice upon this world."

The Demon King Of Death stretched out his hand as light encumbered it.

"RUPTURE"

Torrents of blood exploded from Zuatha's body. Her organs spewed out from her body like a balloon filled with water spurting when the balloon popped. His majesty bathed in the blood of the white elf leader Zuatha as her blood kept spurting everywhere inside Wilderness.

Click Click Click

Footsteps of someone could be heard inside Wilderness.

A figure with a white coat and demonic horns appeared, walking inside the domain of the demon king of death.

"He went this far, huh? Guess this is just karma. But don't worry, you will live again."

4