Unsealed?
125 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the forces of the Alberta Kingdom were forcefully subdued and suppressed by the forces of the Zestril kingdom, the chaos that once permeated the atmosphere gradually quieted down.

Both Alister and Monica watched over the state of the capital from the skies as the knights who had adamantly persisted in their intent to defend their country were killed one after another.

As for the knights who had survived despite their reluctance, they all threw down their weapons in a show of submission.

With the defeat of the Alberta Kingdom, the country was now completely in the hands of the kingdom of Zestril. Adelio sat in the throne formally owned by the king with his legs crossed.

Despite accomplishing his long-desired goal his face showed no trace of joy or satisfaction only coldness and indifference could be felt from him.

"With the escape of the remaining royal family, things will definitely get troublesome. However, I already accomplished my goal as for the Alberta Kingdom, it's no longer my concern."

He mumbled in the spacious empty dark room. After pondering for some time, he took out a small black disk with various runes and formation carved onto the surface.

The disk was the source that powered the seal of the heroes. Once the disk is destroyed the demon army would finally be free from their three hundred years of imprisonment. The corners of his lips curved upwards into a creepy smile as he clenched his fist.

Currently, he didn't have the power to destroy the disk, but he was certain it wouldn't be long until he did. As time passed the magical energy within the disk was gradually depleting.

"Once his majesty comes back, we can finally plague these humans who have suppressed us for so long."

After working for the Kingdom of Alberta for so many years he had heard many insulting words being hurled towards his race which filled him with fury.

However, despite his displeasure he kept a smile on his face not bothering to say anything to them.

If there was one thing he was worried about, it was the heroes who were summoned recently. He didn't understand why the four elemental goddesses decided to summon the four heroes.

(Don't tell me, did they already predict my plans the entire time?)

He wondered dubiously before exhaling softly. With the heroes and their legendary divine weapons, he felt troubled on how he should deal with them.

With his goal only a step away from becoming reality he didn't want to except any risk. All his plans would go down the drain if any unforeseen factors were to occurred at this time.

However, at that moment...

"Hehe he... You seem to be deep in thought am I interrupting something?"

A soft feminine voice resounded inside his head. Adelio's eyes abruptly opened as he raised his guard. His eyes quickly swept across the room however, he couldn't find her no matter where he looked.

"There is no need to be so on guard. Little demon I have no intention of hurting you. And even with your guard raised you still wouldn't be able to defeat me."

The voice said confidently.

Hearing that Adelio's eyes became calm as he sat back down on the throne with indifference. Since he couldn't sense any hostile intention being directed towards him, he judged whomever this voice belongs to really has no bad intentions towards him.

"Who are you, and what do you want?"

He inquired, curiously.

"... Unfortunately, you are not qualified to learn who I am. Your king Lucifer is also not qualified for that information either as I am an existence far above your kind. However, I am willing to help you destroy the barrier surrounding the demon army."

The voice explained in a slightly detached tone. Whomever the voice belonged to was not interested in whatever was happening in the world.

The way she spoke sounded like the worldly affairs was beneath her, as though she was an existence who stood above all. Adelio furrowed his brow when he heard that.

(Even his majesty is not qualified to learn about her. Just who is she?)

He wondered. There wasn't a lot of beings who could say such a thing about the demon lord so confidently.

Even the four elemental goddesses had to take him seriously in the past.

"No need to think so hard, it's as I said you are not qualified to learn of my existence."

"And what does a being like you want from me? Since you're such a mighty existence I doubt I could have something you are interested in."

Adelio sneered as he asked.

"Hehehe he... Indeed, you are correct. There isn't that many things that interests me in this puny world. However, the demon lord has something I want. The book of origin, I want it... That is why I am willing to help you with the condition that you hand this book over to me."

The voice said in a clear eloquent tone.

"What, the book of origin, one of our greatest treasures! Why would we hand something like that over to you, why do you even need it in the first place?!"

Unable to contain his composure Adelio's indifferent expression fell.

"You don't need to know that. Just know that I need to get the book of origin no matter what. If you won't cooperate with me cordially then I will simply take it by force. The only reason I hadn't done so sooner is because I don't want to accidentally destroy this world... Even if my hatred for that man is as deep as the ocean this still was a world that he had created."

For a moment the voice became icy as she spoke of a certain someone before returning to normal. However, the light in Adelio's eyes flickered when he heard this.

"You! Do you know the god of creation?!"

Adelio asked, unable to hide his shock. While the humans believed the only deity that existed was the four elemental goddesses, Adelio was one of the few existences who were aware of the god of creations existence.

He was the one responsible for creating all existing world in the universe along with the many different races. The demon race was no exception. Even the demon lord, Lucifer was on good term with the god of creation in the past before he disappeared.

"... Let's not talk about that for now. Will you accept my condition, or not?"

The voice spoke with slight irritation present within her melodious voice. After a moment of contemplation Adelio heaved a sigh as his eyes shone brightly.

"Very well. If you can remove the seal placed on the demon race, then I will hand you the book of origin."

"Hehehe... Very good. It's been done."

At that moment Adelio's expression changed slightly as he felt a powerful distortion in space and time as a rift suddenly opened up which a beautiful young woman emerged from.

The woman had long pink colored hair and eyes of the same color. With a body that was well endowed.

Every one of her features were refined and carved perfectly. Her skin was as white as snow resembling that of porcelain. There was no trace of imperfections anywhere on her figure.

A beautiful black dressed clung tightly around her gorgeous body as it accentuates her curves.

Her beauty was not on the level of mortal women, she had already transcended the concept of beauty.

If Haruto was present, he would've recognized her at a glance.

That was to be expected as he had seen her before and recently at that. Back inside his dream she was the woman on the portrait who stood alongside the god of creation.

Adelio furrowed his brow as he observed her carefully. Despite being right before his eyes, he couldn't feel anything from her at all.

It was as if she was no different from an ordinary mortal woman with no magical energy. For a moment he even wondered if this woman was really the same person he had just spoken to.

Feeling his gaze the pink-haired woman glossy red lips curved upwards.

"You shouldn't stare so intensely at a woman you know."

She said with some playfulness mixed in her voice.

"... Are you really the one I had just spoken to?"

"Oh, have you already forgotten my voice?"

She said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Just who are you really?"

"Its as I already said, you are not qualified to learn that information."

The pink-haired woman held out her smooth slender hand and the black disk in Adelio's possession flew towards her by an unstoppable force. 

As she held it in her hands she observed the magical energy within the disk for a moment as a frown appeared on her face.

"This is... This disk carried traces of the four great weapons he had created for the four elemental goddesses back then. I see, those women must had given them to those so-called heroes."

She mumbled beneath her breath. As she felt the familiar presence of the god of creation her expression became rather mixed. She hated the god of creation for not keeping his promise he had made to her a long time ago, and at the same time, she loved him.

Her hatred was as deep as the vast ocean, while on the contrary, her love was as endless as the sky. These contradicting feelings in her only made her emotions more unstable.

Soon, pink energy flickered wildly around her figure. Adelio broke out into cold sweats as he felt the power behind the pink energy.

Even though he was standing at a fair distance away he knew instinctively that he gets hit by that attack there would be no trace of him left behind.

In an instant he moved several meters away from her with a wary look present on his face. She wasn't someone he could treat casually.

The pink-haired woman exhaled a deep breath to calm her unstable emotions. As her emotions calmed the intense energy around her gradually disappeared.

(Tsk, the stone of origin is still too much for me to control. I need to get my hands on the book of origin.)

She thought as she clenched her teeth in frustration. Even after training to contain the chaotic energy of the stone of origin for hundreds of years she was still not able to completely control its vast energy.

(Even though I decided to give up being a mortal and completely merge with the stone of origin my new body is still not enough.)

As she thought of the huge sacrifice she had made she couldn't help but heave a sigh of reluctance.

"I shall break the seal now. However, I will erect another barrier to cover the demons. Although the chances are low with the current state of the world It would be troublesome if the four elemental goddesses make a move right now. However, I can't do anything about the miasma left behind."

She said as she broke the black disk.

Despite containing the energy of the divine weapons, it was as if those energy was fragile in front of her as small cracks appeared on the surface of the disk.

The energy inside it quickly drained away unable to continue supplying the broken disk. Pieces of its remains crumbled to the ground.

At that moment the seal created by the heroes shuddered as the magical energy within gradually drained away.

At the same time a great commotion occurred throughout the many different kingdoms as a strange phenomenon was happening with the sky.

...

On a faraway island...

Two figures could be seen standing out the balcony of the temple of creation.

The island was surrounded by dark clouds. However, it didn't obstruct their vision as they gaze at the sky.

"It seems like his prediction was correct."

A beautiful black-haired woman muttered indifferently.

"I'm surprised you could say that with such a detached tone, Mia."

Liam didn't know whether he should be laughing or crying at this moment. However, despite his tone his expression was rather grim.

"All we can do now is wait and see what happens, will this world face its destruction, or will it persevere until the end."

Liam mumbled to himself.

"Regardless of the outcome we shall see it all until the end."

Mia clenched her fist as she stared off into the distance. 

...

In another corner of the world the spirit of fire appeared...

He seems to be a middle-aged man with flaming hair and eyes of the same color. His gaze became increasingly stern as he gazes off into the distance.

"... This, it's miasma. Why are miasma all the way out here."

He mumbled in disbelief. He could sense an unclean energy in the atmosphere. It wasn't just him. The spirit of water was currently standing on top the water surface of a vast lake as she observed the sky with some apprehension present in her clear blue eyes.

Within a desert a young boy was also glancing around the slightly reddish sky. As spiritual beings they were extremely sensitive to the energies within the atmosphere.

...

Meanwhile, Inside the Kingdom of Albanian...

Haruto had already started his spirit arts training as he sat down within a forest.

His slightly long black hair fluttered by the wind as he tried to feel the spiriurem, an energy similar to mana around him. Standing before him was a beautiful young girl who seem to be sixteen or seventeen.

The spirit of wind, Alya. Next to her was a woman with long silver hair and nine silver tails swayed gracefully behind her back, it was the silver fox Nikita.

They have been training all day in a clearing somewhere inside a forest.

At this moment, Nikita's fox ears suddenly stood up as she narrowed her eyes and turned her gaze up at the sky.

It wasn't just her even Alya turned her eyes towards the azure sky that was gradually becoming tinge with a shade of red.

The clouds churn fiercely as the wind blowing from the south greatly picked up speed, becoming fiercer.

"Wh-What is happening?"

Nikita exclaimed; her instincts were suddenly on high alert. She didn't know what was happening, but she could feel a terrible feeling of foreboding as though something bad was about to happen.

From various places within the vast forest of greenery the cries of various beast and monsters resounded continuously.

It seems their instincts were also warning them of the unnatural phenomenon taking place.

Perhaps it was a sign that the world was about to go through a great change!

"... It seems the seal is about to break."

Alya sighed as she thought of the future.

2