Chapter 2 Exploration
72 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Still on my butt from my ordeal, I got up as quickly as possible to assess the damage and see if anything was recoverable. Unfortunately all that greeted me was a sad tragedy of Taco filling in front of me. All the meat that touched the Wok was burnt and far from saving. Turning off the hob and taking off the pan I placed my Guach and Salsa inside the fridge throughout I felt lisles. I would have to go hungry today, or I could have something else. 

Walking up to my pantry I noticed the white cube that I had formed. Bending over I picked it up and stuffed it into my pocket mid stride. Reaching the pantry door I opened the door and walked through. Ignoring the canned food and other snacks I walked over to the Cereal shelf. Cornflakes would have to do for now. 

Going through the motions I poured myself a bowl of Cornflakes, added the sugar and milk then walked back to my room. While I was making my food I was thinking about just what had happened to me. There are always weird phenomena happening in the world, especially recently with the rise of Heroes and Villains. Assuming I was like the others I had probably awoken my Metagene, but that begged the question, why was it so painful and weird?

I had looked into Metagenes somewhat and their resulting Meta powers but they usually manifested in more violent or random ways. Example, if you had a Fire Metagene you would most likely awaken it during an emotional experience. The results were quite catastrophic, being much like an explosion. Same with other Metagenes.

‘Maybe a Strength Metagene would feel what I had just felt?’ I pondered. But that wouldn’t make sense, none of the people that awakened such powers reported such an experience. The way they explained it was that they felt euphoria and an overwhelming sense of power, not the searing itch ache pain that I had.

Onto the power itself, with what had just happened I assumed it is a creation based Meta power. That didn’t feel right though. Somewhere in my subconscious it was yelling at me that there was more to it than just creation.

“On to testing” I said, after I had sufficiently downed my Cornflakes. Standing up again I tried to make a cube again, the last one after being measured by a ruler was 7 cm so this time I tried to make one that is 5 cm and red. Slowly on my open palm formed a red square that was slowly building itself up into a cube. It was done, checking the clock 3 minutes had gone by while I was doing that. 

“Pretty week for a Metagene” I once again said aloud. That didn’t cause me any anguish though. I could feel that I was missing something. Doing the test again I tried different perimeters.

What colours could I change the block? Every colour I could think of apparently, it didn’t however work on colours that I couldn’t imagine like the colour in Stephen King's H.P Love Craft book A Colour out of Space, good book btw. When I tried the cube materialised and started shimmering and flickering between purple, black and a cyan? I couldn’t wrap my head around it and my head was starting to hurt. Impulsively I wished it would disappear so I would have to look at it more, magically it did.

“Pretty neat” was my reaction to finding out that I could do more than I thought I could. Aperantly anything I willed to happen would happen? Was that how it worked? 

Picking up a discarded cube, I willed it to become black. Just like I hoped from the cubes previous orange it shifted to black. Realising that I had more to test than what size, colour and shape I could create. 

I tried something interesting and willed my only pair of clothes, my shorts to turn into a skirt, for the lols. My black nylon shorts started to shift into a nice loose frill black skirt that clung to my bigger than average hips (I had some buns). Strutting around in my new skirt I realised that it was a lot more arrousing than I thought it would be. Walking over to my full body mirror I started appraising my body.

I saw my body, the same one I have had my entire life. The first thing standing out was my light hazel brown skin that covered my body, it showed that I was a mixed child.

Next thing that stood out is my curly wavy hair that I got from my Black Dad and Potarican Mum. The hair flowed down onto my shoulders, or it would if it wasn’t in a ponytail. My hair colour was a dark brown nearing black that again came from my Mums black hair and my Dads brown.

Moving to my face I would describe it as a good mix of masculine and feminine traits. I had feminine pink plump kissable lips, thin raised natural eyebrows and high feminine cheekbones. My cheeks were covered in light acne scars that were fading away, almost looking like freckles.

In opposition I have a large boxish forehead, a defined jawline seen in models (not the overly masculine ones but the runway type) and a coconut like head [^A.N by coconut head I mean before it’s been de shelled, like this, the first image^]. 

My nose, eye and ear shapes all looked more androgynous with them fitting in either category. My nose is average sized and slightly pushed in slightly like a button nose but not. My eyes are shaped ovally but looked sleepy with droopy eyelids, my pupils set centered in my eyeballs are a rare green colour that really made my eyes pop. My ears looked like ears… ok they were pushed back onto the side of my head and didn’t stick out, usually they were covered by my hair.

Depending on how I styled my hair I could look either masculine or feminine, a man or a woman. I guess you would say that I was a Femboy but then when you saw the rest of me you realised I was a dude.

Down to my torso I could see it all (I wasn’t wearing a shirt), nice toned muscular arms, large pectoral muscles and blossoming abs all still covered in a layer of healthy fat that looked better in my opinion. Oh and I also had semi defined back muscles that the ladies loved. I looked like I worked out (I didn’t).

I was still proud of my natural body, my genes did me well and admittedly it helped get the ladies, *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*

Moving further down, I couldn’t see my thighs due to the skirt I had created covering them beautifully. What I could see was some well defined calf muscles that I clenched to show off the definition. 

Exited, I started pulling up my skirt slowly and seductively giving myself a show. Gradually I revealed my thick juicy thighs, giving them a quick smack they wobbled like jelly. Slowly more and more fabric creeped up revealing more and more skin for my viewing pleasure. 

Moving up closer to my trunk, my thighs got fatter and plusher as I moved up until my boxers could be seen. They were nothing special, plain white, square shaped, you could probably find them in a draw anywhere in America. 

Turning to face my mirror side on, I was disappointed by having the sight of my big butt covered by them.

“If only I was wearing panties instead. '' I said aloud and apparently with enough intent for my power to activate and do what I asked. With incredible speed I must add. 

In a matter of milliseconds my desire had been granted. Pink dainty panties were now covering up my package and showing my meaty cheeks to the world. Turning around, I now had my back facing my mirror. 

Bending at the waist I hiked up my skirt all the way, exposing my jiggly cheeks that looked like they came from a bikini model. I was really enjoying the sight, and my cock was really showing that, slowly stiffening inside my new soft cotton panties.

Giving my ass a firm and light slap, I enjoyed the slight waves it created. Enjoying the view a little longer I stood up ready to do some more tests. Onto what I didn’t really want to try, body modification, but where to start? Noticing the thin layer of hair on my legs and arms, I tried to focus to get rid of all my body hair quickly. 

Next second all the hair on my body was gone, from my armpit to ass hair. Running my hand down my body, I was as smooth as a baby's butt cheek. This would really help me get the guys, not that my dump truck didn’t already help with that. *Wink Wink* *Nudge Nudge*

Looking back at the mirror and doing a twirl, I could feel pure excitement welling up inside me.

“Hooo I’m really going to enjoy this powers”

1