Chapter 4 Some Tests (2)
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Whoa!! That's a way to fall asleep!!”

If you hadn’t guessed yet I blacked out, probably used too much juice and was squeezed dry. It was honestly a problem that I expected, not the passing out part but the large energy requirement part. I was thinking it would use half my energy or more… not… you know… passing out. Standing up from my comfy bed, also known as my bean bag chair, I did some early evening stretches. Yes evening it was 4 pm. 

“Time to look for my new magic orb”

Looking for the marble that I had made was an easier task than I thought, it was like I had a link to the marble. So when I approached a nearby clutter of nick nacks that I had left on the floor, I could almost hear it calling to me. Bending down to pick it up, it so happened to roll under a wooden boomerang I got last christmas. I never got around to learning how to use it. 

Picking up the marble and boomerang, I instantly noticed a shift in my perspective. My hands and legs now looked ethereal and transparent. Looking in my mirror I could see no reflection at all. “Neat”. Inspecting closer I noticed that the boomerang I was holding didn’t vanish unlike the rest of me.

Contemplating why that was, I remembered what I imagined when I made the Marble, now named the INVISIBILITY ORB!! Anyway, when I was creating the orb I pictured that it would cover my whole body with its invisible / inconspicuous aura, leaving me unseen by all. Apparently specifying that it would cover my body translated to it only covering my body (clothes included).

It was a miss sight on my part but it was probably what saved me from going into a coma. Imagine if I visualized the Invis Orb covering everything with its invis aura… I would be dead. So even though the Orb wasn’t perfect, I was happy that my experiment was a success!

Now what else should I try? Maybe a ring that increased strength? Maybe a… I’m so dumb. Why did I try to make a power Orb when I could have just tried making an item invisible. Trying it out… Yes, I can create an invisible fabric. Pushing it further I created a straight stick that constantly radiated light off the end, and a detailed flower carving that produced a nice smell.

Admittedly I destroyed the last object due to autism going brr and no likey smell. Yet it still proved that I had done something stupid this morning. A growl brought me out of my self loathing, I was hungry and needed some food. The growl was more intense than usual though, like I hadn’t eaten for days. Grabbing my phone to check the date, June 17 th… I got my power on the 15 th. I had blacked out for 2 days due to that little test… 

Again ignoring that I almost killed myself I went down to make some toast. Nothing to it, I made toast. I then ate said toast with jam and fruit and went back upstairs to my room. 

“Let The Tests BEGIN!!”

  1. Could I change the environment? Short answer: yes. Long answer depends on what you classify as change. Increase temperature? Check, I could increase or decrease my surroundings on a dime. Using a thermometer I created (Yes I can create more than just a block of materials) I tested how far I could change the temps around me. 12 cm. Odd I thought it would be 10 much like my transmutation. It was weird cause it didn’t quaralate to other data recorded. Retesting my transmutation range it had grown to 12, this was significant, it basically evidence that my power could grow. I likened it to a muscle, growing the more I used it.

That was off topic but we press on! Doing further tests on environmental modification, I could create a 12 cm bubble all around my body made of pure H2O. Dismissing the bubble, was put it simply a bad idea. I had dismissed what held the water from crumpling onto the floor. All over my fluffy rug. I dried it of course, with my POWERS!! Put simply it was a pain, but I learnt a bit more about my powers control. I thought of covering my rug with my power and thought of getting rid of all the water. Presto! Dry as a bone!

I tried other smaller stuff like making a layer of rock around me and inverting gravity. It worked but cost a lot of energy. Even so I enjoyed inverting gravity around me and watchin’ all the cubes I made float. Reminded me an awful lot like telekinesis, however I don’t have control over the blocks apart from what direction they drift towards. 

  1. Now onto imitating God. Time to create life, no sex though. Although I have to take a break first, running low on steam after all that science. 2 hours of straight up testing. Doesn’t seem like I did much but I had effectively created a lot of mass using my power that added up to more than all the blocks I had made so far. I deserved a Guach and Salsa break.. 

Ambling down stairs into the kitchen, I loaded my arms with Tortilla Chips and Doritos. I stomped over to the fridge grabbing the pre prepared  Guach and Salsa bowls. Realizing that I now had powers, I mentally grabbed the packets of Chips. Trying my best to hold on and lift up the bags, I triumphed! I now could act like Martian Manhunter or Manchester Black. Later I would try flying around like Superman.

Rushing up the flight of stairs to my room I almost dropped my Chips from the speed I was going at (Almost left my area of influence). Walking into my room and irrationally locking the door, I sat and ate my lunch. Opening my phone, I chilled out and watched some youtube. The new controversy being Wayne Entertainment announcing that Vine would shut down in January 2017 if it refused to innovate. A sad turn of events, inevitable but sad. Vine was losing popularity after it lost its ‘Pizazz’.

Rest successful, I could now commit sacrilege and create life! Focusing on my hand I first created a cage 20x20x20 possible due to most of it being empty space. Placing it on my desk I placed my hand on top of the cage and focused on making a Butterfly. I would say it was a success but it kinda just dropped onto the cage floor. Using a conjured stick I poked and prodded until it stirred.

“IT’S ALIVE!!” I bellowed like an Evil Scientist. Looking out my window I saw that the sun was setting. “It’s going to be a long night of experimentation.”

0