Chapter 15
269 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, what are you doing? Let's go." A person pulled ay arm. I followed her quietly. She started to talking to talking about many thing. Some of them were unclear. She kept talking and talking. While laughing at her own joke. But after sometime they become unclear again.  The hand that was holding me started loose. A deep sorrow slowly covered me.  I could no longer hear her voice. The image of her slowly started to fade away. I wanted to grab her hand. But it was not there. The world around me started to fall. I was falling. Then somebody grabbed my arm. He pulled me up. He said with warm voice, "It's not your fault. She wi.............

Beep beep, beep beep, beep bee... "Uh, a dream huh." I looked at the clock. Good thing I am not late today. 

"Oh son, you woke up earlier than I expected". My father said with a spoon in his hand. 

"Hey dad. You woke up early today. Where is mom?" 

"Oh she is still sleeping so I decided to cook today. You have school today right. So go to the bathroom and fresh up quickly." He looked at the clock. Huh, good for mom she is sleep now thanks to dad. Ok lets go legs. We need to start another painful day.

"Ah.. the  soup is so good." My father cooked his favourite vegetable soup. Well It's is so tasty so I can't complain. 

" So son you wanted to tell me about kazuma last night." My looked at me curiously. Well I guess I can tell him about  what happened. Shion won't mind right?

 

"Hmm, so that's the story." My father said. His face is telling me he believed everything." So how is he doing now?"

"Fine, You believed it."

"What?.. Oh that. To be honest the story is unbelievable. But there is no way he will lie to you right."

"No I don't think so." I said confidently.

"So if this is the truth, then I will believe it. And help him if he need anything. It might be hard for him. It's your duty to help your best friend."

"Ok, Dad. Noe let me go I have school today." I said while avoiding his bear hug.

"OK son. Enjoy the day."

 

 

"So tell me shion san. You love Rouya right." Kaede asked with a stern voice.

"Wh..what are you saying. I don't l.. lo...lov

"I think you also know how bad are you at lying. So stop trying that." 

"Wh.. what makes you thing I am in love with him? Shion said. Her whole face was as red as tomato. 

"Everybody can tell that if they watch you behavior. You looked at him all the class. Always hang with him after the class. I even saw you two in a date yesterday." 

"wait he doesn't think that as a date."

"But you do right."

"Th... that's....."

"Sigh, I don't know shion san what you saw in him. But trust me . He is not the right guy for you. He is looser. He doesn't deserve yo....

"Enough. Don't you think you are crossing your line kaede san." Shion said with a angry face.

"But it's true. He is just a looser."

"You people know nothing about him. How long you know him. 5 month, 6 month. I know him for years. You guy's get fooled by his goofiness. Always smiling and fooling around. And spending time lazily like nothing matters to him. But that smile he wears to hide the sorrow.  Sorrow that hunts him every single time. And you people just laughs at him like watching a clown in circus. Don't try to judge him kaede san. People like you don't have the qualification to judge him." Shion stopped. 

"Sor.. sorry . I .. I didn't know." 

"I'm leaving. I don't feel walking with you today. Bye." Shoin left. Leaving her behind.

 

.

[/Hey everybody. I'm back. Today I have 2 news. The good news is my exam ended. But the bad news is I fucked up. So I am going to be extra serious on my study. So I am going to post 2 chapter per week. And our poll ends today. So you guys wants some cultured chapter. well, I won't make you guys wait. Smut, coming soon]

3