Shopping 3
248 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome to our shop sir. How can I help you? I girl asked us when we entered the shop. 

"Well I don't need help Mam. But my friend need." I point toward Shion who seems to be in daze. Really man what got into her?

"So your girlfriend want to buy cloths. Don't worry sir we guarantee that you will find a nice dress for her." The girl winked at me. Now another misunderstanding. why does everyone thinks that we are couple? You know it feels very weird.

"Sorry mam we are not couple. And I would appreciate if you accompany me instead of him." Shoin spoked. Now why do I feels betrayed? I think because that bastard shion is now speaking with that beautiful lady over there. That bastard even though he become a girl I don't think his interest over girl has decreased.  You already going home regularly with Kaede san at school. And here this shopkeeper too.  What are trying to make? A yuri harem?

" I think this is going to suit you better. That do think?" The girl showing her different kind of dress. Wow this going to take a while. I sighed.

" I think this is nice. And that is nice too. Uhh what should I do."Shion said while holding her hair. He he, I know this was going to happen. I have shopped with her before. I know her weakness in shopping. He always goes after design while ignoring the quality. He is that type of person who judge a book by its cover. So it was bond to happen because all the dress here have too good design for her to choose. 

" Rouya help me? "And there we go again. After unable ta choose your own now you want my help, even after you took away the beautiful lady from me.

"You don't you try those and see which feels more comfortable?" I advised her. 

"O..ok I guess I will do that" She blushed. Eh, too shy to change outside. 

"Come this way. I will show you the changing room" I girl showed her the way. 

After some time they came back. To be honest I lost my word. She was clearly looking some like a model with that dress. I just lost in her beauty.

"So what do think. Do I look weird?" She asked. 

"No... You don't look bad. I said.

"Huh that it. Tell me in detail." She frowned. So you knew you are looking beautiful. And yet asking m for details. Ok here come my analyzing skill.

[A few moment later]

"Wow you are pretty skilled in this I have to say. But didn't you tell me you never came to shopping with a girl before. The How do you know about this much about dress." Shoin was looking me with a piercing eye. I guess I saw this eyes before. A strange fear surged inside me. Those eyes were scary.

"I did came with my mother and sister before. I forgot to tell you that.  I swear I didn't lied to you. I said while bowing 90 degree.  

" Oh I see." Thank god she came back to her old self." Why are you so scared? Now I am going to try these cloths. So stop here and give me your opinion this time too. She said while heading to the changing room Great! Now this going to be a very long day for me.

 

 

"Ah finally I able to buy some dresses for me. Shion said after we exited the Shopping Mall.

" Some huh," I looked at the pile if bag at her hand. I wonder what is many to her.

" Anyway thanks for helping me today, Rouya. I don't think I could have buy anything without your help today." 

"Don't worry we are friend right. Its natural for me to help you. I said to her.

"Then.... Will you help with shopping again after sometime. Shion asked.

"Ok ok. I will." I said. Its already evening huh. I need to go home. 

"Ok Shion We are already close to your home. So bye. se you later. I waved my hand.

"Uh.... hu.. bye. see you later too." shion waved her hand.

'Next time you are going to buy something else with me.' she murmured. ' A very special thing.'

 

2