Intro
4.4k 1 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Shit! Shit! Worse days ever! Not only yesterday but also today. Why is it always with women!'

My whole life is full of bad luck because of them. I was once an orphan who only lived with my mother who was a violent prostitute. She would often get drunk and take her anger out on me. It wasn't until I was 15 that I was able to leave her. And to this day she has never looked for me again.

Then growing up I was also betrayed by my childhood friend and ex-wife. I who worked hard to support us was rewarded with her affair with someone else. She said that I was weak and infertile. I was so angry that I immediately divorced and sent her away. And that was the beginning of me starting to hate them even more.

Then there was my coworker who got me fired from my job. She betrayed me, her only friend and senior, just to get promoted. Even though I always helped her a lot in work, she caused me to lose the job that I really worked for. And that made my life even more miserable.

'Why should I give up my seat! Can't you all see who's sick here!'

"Shit!"

"What did you say?! You! Young man, listen, you're still young to complain so much. Look at the struggles of mothers who take care of their families every day!"

"Hey old aunt, look at me now! I just got out of the hospital, my body was crushed by a pile of iron and my hand got stitched up, why should I give in! Look at you still healthy! Why bother me when many others who more suited for your nagging!"

"Shut up young man!"

"Noisy!"

Realizing the other passengers were looking at me, I stopped the argument and got out of the bus. Those there weren't really paying attention to anything and were just whispering scornfully. I just realized that the public eyes only see someone status and not the actual situation.

'Damn! The anesthetic is taking effect now. I have to go home soon'

Today was really another unlucky day. While doing construction work, a little girl suddenly played around the construction site and was almost crushed by a pile of iron. I, who was nearby, immediately helped her and sacrifice my body. While the mother of the stupid child who found out immediately dragged the child away from the scene without any guilt.

“At least say ‘thank you’ stupid!”

'Shit!'

Since this construction job salary is a daily based, of course my current condition is very disturbing. I wouldn't be able to earn any money for a week and of course my chief would be unhappy.

While counting the remaining money I had, I walked away without a care about surrounding.

Starting today, I think I should really go on a diet. Despite I am Asian that accustomed with it, eating only rice doesn't taste good but I still need nutrition too.

HONK! HONK!

There was a loud honk from behind and I immediately turned my head.

A car from 20 meters away behind me was speeding through the sidewalk. It looked like the brakes weren't working. From this distance I should still be able to dodge but because the drugs had taken full effect, my consciousness is running low. My body became difficult to move.

“I guess this is a cliché scene in a drama story? Fantasy? Isekai?”

When the main character with all kinds of life stories is unexpectedly hit by a vehicle that is usually a truck. If he dies, he will be given the choice to be reborn in another world and adventure there to his heart's content. Then if he lives, there will certainly be other dramas that will accompany him.

‘Damn! No one seems to help me!’

I'm now living a messy life just shutting myself and also rarely socializing anymore. Even working was out of necessity. Then that's why I became a person who likes fantasy works just like anime or games. Even though it's strange for an old man like me, I still do it.

'I'm tired'

I realized there was no way this fantasy in my head could become true. If I could be reborn I still wouldn't want to. I'm really tired of this world. I’m tired to live.

HONKKK!

This speeding car was really going to hit me in a matter of seconds. Even if the driver honked the horn it would be useless. Only my mind is running but not my body.

'God, please give me a painless death. You've already tortured me in this world at least don't give me any more pain, let me die in peace'

'And don't save me. Hospitals are very expensive you know'

HONKKK!

'Goodbye cruel world...'

Before the car bumper touched my body, I caught a glimpse of who was behind the wheel. With a panic and stupid expression, a female driver could only look in my direction in daze.

BOOM!

CRASSHH!

'Keurgh...'

I think I was dragged under the car for quite some distance. My body could no longer function and only my mind was still running. Meanwhile, my vision was slowly filling up with red.

Because it happened suddenly, my brain had not been able to process the pain but my mind slowly felt empty and dark. Suddenly, consciousness faded away. Maybe this was a sign that I was really going to die.

'Goodbye debt, taxes and living expenses, at least I'm not burdened with you anymore'

'Oh! I forgot to destroy my computer... but it's okay because there's nothing suspicious on there, I think... maybe’

'And lastly...'

'I just want to say to you, yes, to you. Fuck you woman!'

***

58