Chapter 3
3.4k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

[Body Management Lv1: player is able to identify her body]

I think this skill is related to monitoring the state of the body. I might be able to tell if there are any congenital diseases in this body. I don't know, I'll check later.

...

[Milk Potion Lv1: the body produces milk that can restore the drinker’s health and mana]

Is there other skills that more useful? What's with this breast fetish!

When my breasts produce milk it means that pain will come every time. I can't imagine this happening for the rest of my life.

...

[Slice Lv1: player can use slash attribute with any weapon. Damage increases with each slash max 3]

Here comes a skill that deals damage! Finally there's one that I can actually use to protect myself.

The longer I live in this world the more my fear of danger grows. And that really happened last night.

Fortunately with this, although it's not as expected, but at least I can still survive.

"Yes, of course it's not always as expected like my previous life"

***

"You little devil"

"Huaaa! Huaaa! Huaaa!"

"..."

"Huaaa! Huaaa!"

Taking care of a baby is hard and right now I was bathing him.

After a long soak in the pool, I quickly returned to the hut. I quickly dried the baby's body to dress him.

He's still crying in my arm. Maybe it was the cold water and I didn't know at first.

"Patience, child, don't make a fuss, we are now in hurry"

Then I placed the baby on the cloth I had prepared and wrapped it tightly. For a moment he stopped crying.

"Cute boy, whose child is this cute? Chuuu... Chuuu..."

I guess I'm more adept at taking care of babies now.

Although I still have memories of my previous life but they're fading and making me more accept this body.

'Now I'm starting to question my true identity. It's giving me a headache'

If I were to attempt suicide, I might not come back or worse be born again in another stranger body. The proof is that now I'm here with no choice from the start.

"Okay fine. I'll enjoy this role. At least there's something I can use to make my life easier."

It's a good thing this is true to the fiction story I read and that I have the power to change.

Of course I'll use it to have fun first.

I went back to enjoying this quiet time and tried to look at my new skills.

Ding!

[Body Status:

Breast Size          : G cup

Milk capacity      : 1,156 Ml (Left 578+ Right 578)

Womb Cycle       : Safe

Hymen                 : Broken                              

Slots                      : 2/2

->Logs

  1. Unnamed male baby (Father: Hobbs)

................................................................]

Oh, I almost forgot, what would be a good name for this big baby? Let me guess.

"Ummmu, I'll name you 'Jimmy'!"

"..."

"How about it son? Do you like it?"

[The name 'Jimmy' is registered!]

....

Okay little guy now you're little Jimmy!

"Chuuu... chuuu..."

"Heeehee"

I stroked my now deflated belly. Although it still looked bloated but it was nothing compared to when I was pregnant.

I remember just yesterday giving birth to a baby that was big and full of wrinkles. But now there are almost no marks in my body.

'Maybe this is a buff from my jobs?

I also see that my skin is starting to get younger, adding to my attractiveness as a woman. I didn't expect to be happy about this.

Since I was still naked, I became curious to touch my body. Then I tried to strike a sexy pose.

"..."

Ah...

Now I'm starting to enjoy it.

"Urgh, only the face is missing..."

With the mirror I took another look at my face but I think I should leave this. At least my body is still something to be proud of.

"Huaaa!"

"Okay fine..."

I think this baby is hungry again. I immediately placed him on my right chest. For some reason he doesn't like the left side.

I've been breastfeeding him 5 times a day and every time I do this baby won't let go for hours. His suction power is very strong.

I went back to check the loot I got from the perverted goblin yesterday.

I guess in this world, killing a monster won't make it just disappear.

This monster gave me a number of mana stones and a bag of gold coins totaling 1455 G. I don't know how much that is but I need to save up. After taking the items from this goblin I buried the corpse outside.

I still don't know what kind of forest is this. That's why I must always be on the lookout for other monsters smelling the corpse.

In my memory to get here, there was only a normal path and no monsters. It was the first time it appeared yesterday. Although monsters are also a common thing in this world.

...           

[Item]

Short Sword x1 (grade E, Rusted)

Dagger x1 (grade E, Rusted)

Low Health Potion 3x

Rug cloth 8x (grade E)

Ring storage 1x (grade D)

I didn't have time to check it yesterday because I still had a lot of things to take care of.

Fortunately, the perverted goblin left behind quite a lot of items.

Short sword and potion can be used to protect myself, but this cloth is also an important thing for me now.

Since this woman's body is now the one I'm using, there are some parts that I feel need special attention.

Take these breasts for example. Without a bra, my nipples are always rubbing against the rough fabric of my clothes. And it's uncomfortable.

I also only have one loincloth that has a lot of holes and is itchy. I think this shabby one-piece dress needs to be replaced. Judging by her clothes alone this woman is really living in hardship.

Ring storage, as the name implies, this ring is capable of storing any item with just one command. Maybe because the grade is low, the objects that can be stored are only a maximum of 1x1 meter. Of course for me who just started it is still an advantage.

While waiting for this little guy to finish feeding, I tried to think of ways to adapt to this world. I tried to draw up an entire survival plan in the forest in my head.

The first thing I was going to do was get out of this forest and look for civilization.

The memories in this body didn't show anything other than the village environment and her work as a farmer.

The only strangers she ever met were merchants who stopped by the village to buy or selling goods.

'What is this naive woman!'

The merchant never talked anything about the conditions of outside world unless someone asked and of course this woman never asked. I guess she really doesn't care other than her crops.

With her asshole husband I don't know how they got here, but what I remember is that this forest is a sacred forest. No one wants to enter here because there are monsters roaming around.

I wonder why this woman and her husband got here and didn't find a single monster.

'Damn, I don't know my way out of the forest either'

If I want to get out of here quickly I have to figure out how to carry this baby.

"Don't nibble anymore okay? It hurts. I won't leave you."

This baby who was born yesterday has already opened his eyes wide. I hope he doesn't grow teeth soon because he bites my nipples a lot.

**

...

Hahh!

Heaah!

...

Pant-pant

By this time it will be late afternoon. My time has come to complete my training. I am now starting to practice body cultivation by swinging the sword.

During 5 days of doing this some of my stats were raised. This proves that any training can change the system.

"Status"

Ding!

STATUS

Name                    : Myranda

Job                         : Holy Mother

Gender                : Female

Age                        : 26 Years

Race                      : Human

Level                     : 5

EXP                        : 67/80

->Stats

HP                          : 60

MP                         : 18

Strength              : 17

Agility                    : 19

Dexterity             : 15

Intelligence        : 10

Vitality                  : 16

Luck                       : 10

Attractiveness   : 10

->Skills 

Appraisal Lv1

Slice Lv1

Body Management Lv1

Milk Potion Lv2

I kept swinging the sword all day hoping to immediately increase the attack skill but it was the strange skill that increased. Maybe it's because my chest is often used? Then I have to work harder.

I couldn't linger in training because little Jimmy couldn't be left for long.

"Huaaa! Huaaa!"

The little guy was crying impatiently. And I guess he was hungry.

I rushed into the hut and quickly wiped off my sweat. Once I was clean enough, I quickly gave him some milk.

A while ago I got a quest from the system. I forgot I hadn't checked it again.

Ding!

[Quest]

[Survive in Wilderness]

[Player must reach level 10]

[Limit: 1 Month]

[Penalty: None]

[Reward: 'Shop' menu open]

...

'I have to finish it soon!'

If it's the same as I thought, this shop menu is definitely a benefit. Right now I still need a lot of equipment to support my life while I don't know where to get it.

By accessing the shop, I might be able to buy whatever items I need. But I still don't know what I will pay with.

I currently have a thousand coins that I got from the gold goblin. I don't know if this is a large amount but I guess I should check later.

Other than that I guess I'll have to hunt outside for exp and gold soon.

Actually, I really wanted to immediately get loot like yesterday. But I'm still traumatized by those perverted goblins.

***

49