Chapter 37
984 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back on the road, Elene, who had grown tired of being the carriage driver, handed over the job to this tomboy girl. The barbarian woman we had just met was good at riding a horse. All we had to do was direct the destination from inside the carriage.

"How old are you?"

"Huh?!"

"How old are you Miss Rose?"

"15!"

"You're 15?"

"So what?"

"She's very big ma'am. Just looking at her face I think she's older than me, he he"

"I hear you, flat-chested!"

"What?"

"Why did you run away from your marriage?"

Marriage in this world is quite shocking. Even a noble can get married and have a child at the age of 9. And it's quite common for kingdoms to raise many offspring at a young age. Each place also had its own way of marriage but certainly 15 years old here was considered enough to get married.

"I want to be free. I don't like the man anyway. A man who can't beat a bear with his bare hands is a weak man!"

"Do you want to marry a beast?"

"Gosh, how long will it take us?"

"Soon."

I quickly prepared to get off and was about to continue my journey. I didn't want to be bothered with the hospitality of a noble family. That would definitely take a long time.

"Little miss, we are almost at our destination. Could you please let go of my nipple?"

Since re-entering the carriage she has been asking me again to breastfeed her. Even though we scared her, she still wouldn't let go.

"Miss Isabella, don't be naughty or I will report it to the lord duke. You will definitely no longer be able to eat sweets"

With Frilli's persuasion she let me go with a sad face.

**

We have arrived at our destination safely. In this place is a small village as well as the royal army's guard post camp. There was also a trusted messenger from the duke who would take Frilli and little Isabella back home.

Frilli immediately went to the troop leader to explain everything. It didn't take long for everyone to understand what had happened.

"Thank you very much for helping Miss Isabella during the trip. We will present you with gifts and honors as an honored guest at the duke's residence."

"I will decline, sir. Frilli has already rewarded me appropriately and I will leave on my way. After all, it's a necessity to help others."

"How noble of you, Ma’am."

"Madam, thank you for helping us. It may not be much but if you stop by the duke's residence, we will surely give you a better reward."

"Take it easy Frilli. But are you sure you want to give me these thing?"

"It's okay ma'am. It's better not to be with me anymore."

"Okay fine."

"Miss Isabella let's say thank you to Madame."

"..."

"Come on miss"

"Tha-thank you!"

She again looked sadly at me as if begging me to stay with her.

"But I'm not giving up! I still want you to be my nanny!"

"If we meet again I'll give you lots of sweets"

"I just want your milk!"

"Miss Isabella"

"Frilli I also have something for you"

I handed her a bottle of potion that I kept in my pocket.

"Here..."

"Just read the description after this. I don't know the side effects but I think it will help you get your revenge."

"Thank you ma'am. I won't forget this. Be careful on the road."

"Goodbye."

The potion I gave you was a breast size enhancement drug. Of the treasure chests that contain strange potions, many have duplicates and of course there are quite a lot of them. So even if I use one it will have a backup.

After buying more supplies from this place, we will go to the place where we originally headed.

"They seem like important people, nom-nom"

"Because they are. That little blonde girl is from a noble family"

"Nobles?"

"They are like leaders in a region"

"Then I'm also a noble since I'm the daughter of the chief, nom-nom"

"Wow, we really have a princess!"

"Nom-nom... why don't you just go with the rich big sis?"

"Finish your meal first and then talk"

"I'm still hungry"

"We're going to the Fregate region. It's the biggest and closest city to here. Do you still want to come with me?"

"I've decided to come with you instead big sis"

"You trust me? Aren't you afraid of me selling you in the slave market?"

"I don't think you will. You're not a bad person."

"Finally I had a slave to carry my stuff."

"At least I'm getting paid, right?"

We walked out of the village and back into the vast savanna. I still couldn't find anyone who wanted to sell me a horse cart. But walking was still fun. Looking around slowly.

**

After sunset we set up camp at the spot we had chosen. I took out the portable house artifact and the protection device. Rose was very surprised to see me take out something so magical. She was amazed because she had never seen anything like this.

We continued to eat dinner inside the house. With this tomboyish girl, I was no longer alone to eat. While eating Rose cheerfully told me her story of living in her hometown.

Then after a long walk in the light, tonight was the perfect time to relax in the hot spring.

"I still can't believe this house"

"It's great, isn't it? It's one of the most useful things I have."

"But I'm also surprised at you big sis, how come you don't have the muscles to be so strong and you're like a cow"

"What?"

"If the villagers see you, they will definitely think of you as a milk cow, ha ha ha- hiiick! Why do you always squeeze people's chest like that!"

"Yours are big too, aren't they. Do you want to try being a mother? Let's Micah suck that tomboy's chest."

I lifted grandpa like a puppy and thrust him to Rose.

"No! I don't want to! It'll be so ticklish, I don't really like children anyway. They whine easily and are very difficult to manage."

"Then you're still a kid"

"Geez, then what are we going to do in the city?"

"We'll register as adventurers"

"Adventurer?"

"It's a job to accept missions for any purpose especially hunting monsters and collecting things"

"Really? I remember a bit about that too. My mom told me that outside the village the humans have all kinds of complicate jobs. In my house people can farm or hunt freely"

"Not complicate but more variety"

"I never worked. I often go on adventures to find exciting things."

"Then you're a bad girl, aren't you?"

"I'm an adult! I can kill a whole pack of monsters by myself!"

"Okay, all right, Miss Adult. Starting tomorrow you will work harder as my bodyguard"

"Alright! As long as you give me double the food"

From tomorrow we will travel faster. The distance from where we are now is about half a day. As before, we should arrive before sunset.

The weather is now starting to look like it has completely changed. It was hot during the day but cold at night.

While relaxing in the large bathtub I stretched my entire body. The position of walking while carrying it makes me sore quickly. Even though the body has been upgraded, I still feel tired.

It's rare that I can relax and enjoy myself. The three of them were having fun swimming in the warm water, especially Elene. Before I forced her into the waterfall, she hated swimming.

While breastfeeding them, I was also able to practice my meditation skills. The mana that I can now control at will can now be flowed throughout my body. This also included the ones attached to my body.

What I felt from the three of them was the form of mana flow. Of course it's different because these two people are former heroes and of course they have strong magic too.

Elene has a complicated and neatly structured mana flow while grandpa is quite simple but has a wide space. From both of them, it could be distinguished between the witch and the frontline attacker.

But Jimmy is also different. I almost didn't expect that he almost has a combination of Elene and grandpa. It's possible that this kid is special and hopefully a great kid.

'Something wrong...'

I watched the three of them carefully again. I still remembered that before coming out of the forest they had different body sizes but now they were almost all the same.

Of course Jimmy was getting fatter and Elene was probably using too much energy. But grandpa I guess has shrunk a bit? And also his skin is getting smoother and tighter.

'Could it be rejuvenation? I don't know'

After I checked their condition, they didn't have any problems. So I don't have to worry about them anymore as long as they're progressing for the better.

***

20