Spirit Academy
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boys followed behind the guards, their eyes glowing brightly. The walls were a smooth stone whilst the floor was wood. Kaito looked at Yuto with a huge grin on his face. "I think you're more excited about this than I am Kaito" Yuto said while giggling.

The Guards suddenly stopped in front of two doors that stood around 8 feet tall. One of the guards opened the door to reveal a classroom filled with other teenagers along with a teacher at the front.

Kuragari walked in first and the boys followed after. "Take a seat wherever you please." the teacher said. Kuragari sat down at a desk and sighed. Kaito looked around for an open seat for both him and Yuto.

A girl in the back raised her hand and stood up. "The white-haired one can sit next to me," she said. Yuto pointed at himself with a confused expression. "Who me?" he asked. "Yeah," she responded softly.

Yuto looked back at Kaito who now had a blank look. Yuto turned back to the girl and rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey I'd like that but-" he was quickly cut off by Kaito who waved his hand.

"It's fine man," Kaito said. Yuto nodded and walked over to the girl. "Hey my name is Yuto Watanabe" he introduced himself with a small grin. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Akari." Yuto sat down next to her and rested his arms on his desk.

Kaito glanced over the room trying to find an open spot. Seeing that the spot next to Kuragari was open, he sighed and sat down next to him. Kuragari looked at him with a menacing look that ran shivers down Kaito's spine.

"Alright class, I will be your teacher for this entire year, meaning your core classes will be in this classroom," she stated. "However, your sparing class will be in a different sector of the building." Kaito scratched his head as he listened to the teacher's speech.

After class ended, Kaito and Yuto met up. "So, how was the girl" Kaito asked with a huge grin. "She's cool I guess-" he said as he rolled his eyes. "You guess? Man you're dense, it's obvious she's interested in you." Kaito facepalmed. Yuto shot up, his cheeks began turning red. "W-whatever" Yuto punched Kaito's shoulder and walked off. Kaito quickly ran after him.

"So we're supposed to have our sparing class next right?" Kaito asked. "Yeah, apparently it can get somewhat bloody" Yuto stated. Kaito gulped in nervousness. "I hope I don't have to fight anyone.." Kaito pleaded as they arrived at the sparring room.

The Room was around the size of a stadium. "Holy- How is this place so big?!" Yuto shouted. Kaito pulled Yuto into the room, snapping him out of his trance. The boys sat down on the bleachers where everyone else was and prepared for what was going to happen next.

A loud noise made everyone jump as someone began talking. "Welcome to the sparing room, here you will fight other students to test your might." their voice blared throughout the entire room. "you can go all out, however, if you are knocked out or near death, the match will be over," they explained.

"The first fight will consist of Miss Shio and someone of her choosing." Kaito looked confused as to why they get to choose who they fight. "Are they special or something?" he asked. "Yeah, she got the best score out of everyone at this academy" the boy next to him explained.

"Oh wow.." Kaito said, amazed to hear that someone was that strong. A girl walked out from a doorway and stopped as soon as she reached the middle of the battlefield. She glanced around before spotting Kaito who was talking to Yuto.

"You in the front with the black hair, fight me!" she shouted. Kaito looked at her, confused by what she meant. "Who, me?" Kaito pointed at himself and tilted his head. "Yes you," she said with a stern tone.

Kaito stood up and slowly walked up to her. "Uh, I don't exactly know how to fight..." the girl looked at him with a disgusted expression. "doesn't matter," she said and got in position. Kaito did the same although his heart was racing causing his body to shake.

"3. 2. 1. FIGHT!" The girl suddenly began to glow and a massive wolf-like tail flung out of her back. Kaito lifted his fists, preparing to fight, although he had no clue how to.

The girl swung her tail, hitting Kaito and sending him flying across the room. Kaito groaned in pain as soon as he landed on the floor. "Come on, fight me!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Kaito slowly stood up and wiped his face with his arm. The girl darted at him at a speed that could not be seen by the human eye. Kaito lifted his arms as fast as he could to block the incoming attack. He suddenly went flying into a wall.

Everyone on the bleacher began cheering as she destroyed him. "You pathetic..." she muttered as she picked him up by the shirt. "GET UP KAITO, WHOOP HER BUTT I KNOW YOU CAN!" Yuto shouted from the bleachers. Everyone looked at Yuto with unfathomable expressions.

Right as she went to punch him, a tail covered in a black aura shot out and hit her. The girl skidded across the floor and everyone looked in awe. Kaito brushed himself off and began walking towards the girl.

His aura became more visible the closer he got to her. Kaito kneeled in front of her, his eyes covered in a black flame. "You messed with the wrong vessel little girl..." Kaito's voice was deeper than before, almost demon-like. She looked in horror as Kaito stood up and the tail grew larger.

Suddenly the floor began shaking before it suddenly stopped. Kaito closed his eyes and fell to the ground. A loud buzz went off alerting them that the fight was over.

"THE WINNER IS MISS SHIO!" Everyone started cheering at her victory however Shio didn't seem as happy. She stood up and looked at Kaito before walking away.

"That boy is stronger than me, there's no doubt..."

0