UN-6
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

EPISODE-5

A TRIO OF READERS

 

|LEON TAKUIRA|

 

[DEMON KING OF SALVATION IS FEELING STRANGE ABOUT THE GIRL WHOM HE DOESN'T KNOW.] 

 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-What the hell is he even talking about?

 

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES IS SIGHING.] 

 

"~~~~~"

 

Multiple voices were up ahead as we entered the lobby in which the strangers escorted us, it seems all the people that survived were gathered here...

 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-There's...quite a lot...how fortunate. 

 

(KIM DOKJA)-Wait...isn't that...! 

 

"And here I thought I was missing something." A familiar voice called out with the same arrogance as before as I spotted Yoo Joonghyuk walking towards us. 

 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-This seriously... 

 

|U/N|

 

The main character of that story was right before me, having a casual conversation with the man who called himself Leon Takuira. 

 

'Leon Takuira, has eyes like diamonds and is friends with Yoo Joonghyuk...' 

 

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES IS THINKING WHETHER HE SHOULD MAKE YOU RUN SOLO AS TO NOT GET IN THE WAY OF THESE GUYS.] 

 

'...Huh? What's that supposed to mean?!' 

 

"Leon, how was being with them like?" Joonghyuk spoke, he seemed to be examining all of us. 

 

'Ugh...' 

 

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES TELLS YOU TO ACT CALM SO YOU DON'T RISE SUSPICION.] 

 

'W-What?' 

 

"...Interesting to say the least, so what do you plan to do now?" Leon asked Yoo Joonghyuk who was now glaring at me and Na Bori. 

 

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SAYS WHY CAN'T THIS REGRESSOR JUST LET IT GO...] 

 

"I see you brought some...guests..." Joonghyuk'a mouth was twitching as I could tell he was angry in some way, was it because... 

 

'I took Jihye away?!' 

 

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SAYS THIS IS GOING DOWN HILL ALREADY...] 

 

"...I'll be bringing these two along, and that girl..." Joonghyuk pointed at Jihye and Na Bori before glancing at me, I was kind of nervous...

 

'What is he gonna-' 

 

"Keep her, now I'll be off." Joonghyuk said as Na Bori and Jihye looked at me with concerned expressions 

 

"Hey...what should we do?" Na Bori whispered to me as I sighed

 

'Should I let them go with Joonghyuk...? That way I won't be a target...' 

 

"We want to stay with you, but..." Jihye said, looking at me with a calm gaze, it seems she noticed. 

 

"You both go, I'll be fine with jewels over there." I spoke while pointing at Leon Takuira, the two laughed and smiled at me. 

 

"If you say so." Na Bori said, hugging me as Jihye patted me on the back. 

 

'...It's kind of sad to see them go...' 

 

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SAYS YOUR NOT ALONE.] 

 

'You don't count since you're not actually here.' 

 

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER TO TAKE THAT AS A INSULT OR NOT.] 

 

'Hmph...whatever...' 

 

While I was having my internal dialogue with my sponsor, Dokja and Leon were talking with...

 

'I rather not get involved...' 

 

|LEON TAKUIRA|

 

[THE DEMON KING OF SALVATION ASKS WHAT YOU'LL DO NOW.] 

 

"Yoo Joonghyuk should be way ahead of us now...I'll just be searching for valuable talents until then." I muttered with a sigh, analyzing the ecosystem of these people. 

 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Another group has left...

 

[QUEEN OF THE DARKEST SPRING WANTS TO SEE SOMETHING ENTERTAINING.] 

 

I stood up, leaving a small barrier to protect my companions as I went to follow the group that just went outside as I activated my stealth attribute. 

 

"Hey, where are you going?" The girl who's name I didn't know of spoke, now that I actually got a look at her appearance, she was...

 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Brown hair that's...a strange color along with those eyes...white? Red? No...yellow seems to be the most vibrant, then what's...

 

A strange halo or whatever it was just floated behind her, a yellow wheel that made me wary. 

 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-A familiar feeling... 

 

(/8//)-SOMEONE LIKE US.

 

My mind becoming hazy, a strange voice had-

 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...What was I thinking about again...? 

 

"Hello? I asked you, where are you going?" The girl asked as her messy spiky hair easily moved around which covered most my vision 

 

"...Outside, follow along if you can keep up anyway." I answered in a calm manner, summoning a weapon to my hands which was the gun I had on me. 

 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Time to start the hunt...

 

|U/N|

 

'Leon Takuira really is a weird person, barely any emotions and the same calm expression...how can anyone be so calm?' 

 

We had exited Geumho station, I took a look around the surface as I followed Leon who's footsteps were silent. 

 

'That's creepy...' 

 

He was a interesting person, my thoughts began to wander before- 

 

"GET OFF ME!" A female voice yelled, we went to check it out as it was the convenience store I had met Leon and his group at earlier. 

 

"CRASH!" 

 

'Wow...he's violent.' 

 

Leon had bashed the glass down and broke it more than it already was as it shattered beneath his feet, that was when he materialized a sword out of thin air which was stunning. 

 

'The glow...is that a condensed form of  mana...?' 

 

I wondered how I knew, but maybe it was because of...

 

[X-SOUL IS REACTING TO THE SKILL!] 

 

A purple soul that was supposedly mine came out and was sparking with white electricity, Leon didn't turn back as it seemed I was the only one who could see this. 

 

[X-SOUL IS ON THE VERGE OF AWAKENING...] 

 

[OVERWRITE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!] 

 

'Wait-!' 

 

[CODE BEING INDUCED.] 

 

[MATERIAL IS SUFFICIENT.] 

 

[CREATING A DUPLICATE...] 

 

"FLASH!" 

 

"Whirl..." 

 

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SAYS THAT POWER IS...] 

 

|LEON TAKUIRA|

 

"Hey, aren't you going to explain that ability?" I said as we walked back to Geumho station with a woman with black hair that I was currently carrying on my back. 

 

"...No..." The girl muttered, I was honestly intrigued of how she copied and made a replica of my weapon out of nowhere. 

 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-She has a interesting power...and her name...

 

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SAYS YOUR COMPANIONS ARE UP AHEAD.] 

 

I looked up to see Dokja awake while the others were asleep and resting, well he'll be surprised by what I just brought in.

0