Chapter 14: Last Struggle
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ancient sword emperor!"

Dark lord looked at the assassin with disdain in his eyes.

Ancient Sword Emperor smiled at Dark Lord wickedly.

"Great Sword God," the assassin's voice echoed with a vengeful tone, "in the past, you humiliated me by defeating me and said that my sword didn't deserve me in front of everyone. You shattered my pride and brought shame to my name. Today I, the Ancient Sword Emperor, have come to take revenge for everything you have done."

Dark lord looked at him and shook his head with a smile "I am not the great sword god anymore, I am the dark lord now".

As he listened, the Ancient Sword Emperor's anger grew, fueled by the Dark Lord's disdainful voice, especially his mocking smile, it only infuriated him further.

Ancient Sword Emperor stared at him, his eyes burning with rage as he declared, "For thousands of billions of years, I have cultivated and waited for this moment, the opportunity to finally kill you. Since the time you left the first universe, I have carried the weight of past humiliation, and today, I will exact my revenge. There can only be one Sword God, and that will be me, the Ancient Sword God!"

Dark Lord just smiled with an indifferent face even though his heart was pierced through by a sword.

Suddenly, a white light shone as the Dark Lord completely integrated his soul universe into his baby's soul, and strengthening his soul to its limit.

With a carefree expression as if Ancient Sword Emperor didn't even exist, Dark Lord waved his hand and a white light enveloped the baby which ran with a speed that was trillions of times faster than the light and flew towards the mortal universe.

Ancient sword emperor saw it all but he didn't interrupt because he knew that after the Dark Lord's demise, no one would be able to save his offspring from his wrath.

With fury burning in his eyes, the Ancient Sword Emperor moved his hand and withdrew his sword from the Dark Lord's chest. He raised the sword again, intent on thrusting it once more into his chest in a fit of past anger.

Looking at the Ancient Sword Emperor, who was again going to thrust his sword in his chest again, Dark Lord tried to attack him but what could he do with his cultivation which was already sucked dry by the Body of Nature? He couldn't do anything!

At that critical moment, just as the sword was about to thrust into the Dark Lord's chest again, Luise suddenly stepped between the Dark Lord and the sword. Her eyes were filled with determination as she bravely tried to shield her husband from the attack.

The sword pierced through Luise's chest and kept thrusting until it reached the Dark Lord's heart, piercing two hearts with one sword.

The Sword Emperor was shocked as he looked at Luise's beautiful face and said, "So there couples like you exist, huh?"

With the sword in her heart, Luise still smiled as she looked at the ancient sword emperor with never dying intent.

Dark Lord's expression also didn't change as he wore a serene smile on his face.

Looking at this couple, Ancient Sword Emperor became even more infuriated.

He wanted to see Dark Lord begging for mercy but even at this time, he was smiling.

Looking at this, the Sword Emperor sighed in resignation, "I still lost even in your death, sigh. The person I respected most was also someone I hated the most, and that is you – the first Sword Deity, the Great Sword God."

His words carried a mix of admiration and resentment, revealing the complicated emotions which he held towards the Dark Lord. Despite his defeat in the past, the Ancient Sword Emperor couldn't help but acknowledge the greatness of the one before him.

Dark Lord ignored the Ancient Sword Emperor's words and gently embraced Luise from behind with a smile, holding her close to his heart. Despite the sword p through their heart, Dark Lord's temperament was as if nothing had happened.

With a smile and his arms wrapped protectively around Luise's waist, Dark Lord whispered to Luise "Don't think we will die so easily. As long as my universe remains intact, no one can truly kill me. Luise, I have kept your will within my universe as well, there is not a single being who can kill either of us. At the very least, we will become a will within my universe. And here's a secret known only to me: my universe is even mightier than my cultivation. No one can destroy it!"

With this, with a wave of his hand, Dark Lord summoned the crown he had kept for his son's return from the mortal world. The crown flew gracefully from the throne and settled firmly upon his head.

With a simple wave of the Dark Lord's hand, the power of the entire universe surged and concentrated on the crown he now wore. The energy seemed to flow from every corner of the universe, empowering him beyond measure. This force suddenly enveloped the Ancient Sword God and forcefully expelled him from the universe.

The Sword Emperor looked around in shock as he heard a resounding voice in his head, "I know that you want to kill my son, but I have already connected the will of this universe with the crown and enhanced the power of the barrier of this universe. As long as my son does not permit it, no one will be able to enter or leave this universe ever again."

"When the Ancient Sword Emperor heard it, he became so angry and began to unleash his full power on the universe's barrier. However, in front of the universe's barrier, which had been strengthened by the Dark Lord's previous cultivation, he was nothing.

The Sword Emperor's voice trembled with anger as he declared, "I will stay here and will see how long this universe can protect your offspring. I will never let such a potential danger remain alive!"

In Dark Lord's universe, Little Kai witnessed everything that happened. Filled with concern, he attempted to go and help, but soon he realized that he couldn't leave the universe without the Dark Lord's permission as there was no exit.

Little Kai also knew deep down that even if he could have left the universe, it would have been hard to defeat this opponent. His current state with degraded cultivation due to the inheritance, made it exceedingly difficult for him to defeat such a powerful enemy. But he didn't care about it, he was ready to die for the Dark Lord!

Dark lord knew about it that's why he didn't let him come out from the soul universe which was under his son's soul now and sent him far away.

While little Kai was thinking all this, he suddenly felt some changes in this universe.

The once static and lifeless world around him seemed to awaken with newfound energy and vitality. Colors became more vibrant, sounds more melodious, and the air seemed charged with an electrifying presence.

Little Kai guessed something and looked at the sky with excitement in his eyes and shouted "Master, are you here? If you are, please reply to me."

Even though he tried a lot to communicate with the dark lord but he didn't get any response.

Even though little Kai didn't get any response, he knew that this universe belonged to the Dark Lord, and only its creator or current owner could exert control over its will.

With that in mind, Little Kai started to speak alone like a maniac, and he felt that the Dark Lord was listening to whatever he was saying.

In the vast expanse of the universe, the distance from the highest realm to the mortal realm was so immense that even though the white light, which enveloped Dark Lord's child, traveled at a speed that was trillions of times faster than light, it would still take millions of years to reach its destination.

The only shortcut to reach there faster was with the help of the universe itself.

Even though Dark Lord could control the universe's power with the help of the crown, but with his cultivation gone, it was next to impossible to send someone so far with the help of the crown. The little bit of power that was left inside the Dark Lord, he use every ounce of it to send the Ancient Sword Emperor outside the universe.

Maybe if he had tried to control the universe's will when his cultivation realm was intact, then he could have sent his son so far with a little bit of effort. However, Dark Lord never attempted to take over the control of the universe's will and now neither he had his cultivation to send his son so far in an instant.

In the universe millions of years passed by but no one knew what happened to the king.

They just thought the king has retired and the new king hasn't back yet.

Even though millions of years had passed in the universe, inside the white light, it felt like only a few minutes had gone by.

Law of time!!!

Inside the white light, the Dark Lord's child, who had become a mortal due to the Body of Nature's absorption of everyone's cultivation, was crying without any apparent reason.

He was crying as if someone has killed his parents.... well it was kinda true.

After countless years, the white light tore through the mortal universe's protection barrier with brute force, breaking through all barriers and finally entering the universe.

The white light scanned the vast universe, looking for a suitable world to descend upon. After some time, it settled upon a peaceful countryside clan, surrounded by lush landscapes and tranquility.

As the baby descended, the white light enveloping him suddenly merged with his body, and he appeared like an ordinary child, bursting into tears.

After a while, someone came out upon hearing a child's cry and looked around.

It was one of the guards who had been serving the clan for years.

He looked down and saw a child lying on the ground. Seeing the little one, he took him in his arms and looked at his wet and innocent eyes and felt a surge of pity for him as he brought him inside to the master of this clan.

 

1