Chapter 1 My darkest desires
347 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hear the voice shout at me to get that child's clothes off now we need to inspect the goods. I felt them feeling me up

As I turned the pages of the paper signing in multiple places.

Giving up my will as a human.

Giving up all my freedom. 

I looked it over as I felt them poking me.

I felt happy.

Being used this way.

I gave the person sitting across the desk the papers and now I had officially given up my body,  mind  and soul to be sold.

That's when I felt  them ripping off the clothes that my mom dead parents bought.

Feeling their hands now being completely uncaring for my well being. They  poking at every part of my skin

I lie about my age I said I was 18 but really I'm not, I'm only 13, but I didn't have anywhere else to go and frankly I wanted to be with someone who wanted me. Not someone to raise me but wanted me

I could feel there fingers flicking my clitoris. My heart couldn't help but race. These emotions wee crazy I couldn't hold back,

I heard the man laughing, "this bitch is already wet for just this. I have a feeling she maybe younger then she telling us,.

When I heard that I shouted " no in 18 I'm just Short okay don't judge me for my height"

The man laughing "okay okay just we sent allowed to sell underage people. Sorry. I mean I want to believe you..."

That's when I heard a older man who must have been this person boss scream out " if she saids she 18 she 18, we can't do anything about it if someone is lieing it's not are fault if she lieing to us."

It seem like I got caught they must have figured it out but since they were willing to turn a blind eye it made me happy.

I could hear the man who was poking at my body sigh as if he didn't like me. But I didn't give a shit. I wanted this.

I watch as the man shocked his head and stood up. I could feel his eyes gazing down at me. I couldn't help it I was embarrassed I was completely naked and he had just touch me in a lot of private places that even I hadn't touched that ofent only during taking showers.

Trying to calm my thumbing heart, bushing gazing back up at him. I could see the disappointment on this guys face.

As I heard him say under his breath,
"Your way to cute to have done this to yourself. And I turn my eyes away from the fact that I know something I shouldn't.

After hearing him say that I watch as he walked turned around. Shouting at someone that I couldn't see in the back.

"This thing is ready chain her up real good and make it regret it's no for real make this one really regret more then the others. Send her that action house.

I didn't get what he was talking about be my heart couldn't help be get a little scared, when I hear a voice shout back through darkness.

"YOUR JOKING RIGHT!"

The man next to me shouted with more anger this time "No I'm not. Send her to the place."

Silence fallowed after that I looked up at the man wanting to asking what that was about but I didn't have to be seem to have wanted me to know where I was going.

He came over to me and bent down with a nasty grin on his kind of handsome face.

Hearing his voice whispers in my ear, "Your going to die painfully because I hate liers."

2