Chatper 47 it was a crazy sight.
71 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I could still hear the voice of the man I am now kicking dog  oh it's head popped off,  how it still clinging to her head...well. on to the next ones I will do my best with my massive hammer.

I now swing at this dog but he dodge oh no good. Oh yeah I got it..

Bones clatter and clashed. My body was being pulled if this kept up my arms and legs would surely be ripped off.

Now that the skeletons dog  that was biting my face  had been detached from its body the darkness that surrounded my vision has vanished I could now see around the bones  making out  a crazy  battle. I lifted my head trying to struggle my arms out of the dogs biting my limbs but that didn't happen the way I wanted it to I could see 4 bone dogs at each of my spread out appendages.

I could only watch them pulling on them as my tears dripping down my eyes. I thought it was amazing I was actually cumming during all of this. I could see my wet  cunt  squirting  non maybe it was pee but maybe it was cumm too I felt like   strangely aroused, when I shouldn't have been.

But that was the thing I should have been noticing. What I should have been shock by was my friend the monster rat was attacking the bone dogs even though before it was scarier stiff. On top of it I saw the bat flying around dive bombing  the dogs.

While the spite who I thought hated me the most was standing on top of me shooting out webs at the enemy. When did these monsters escape, no why were they helping me. I could understand the reason for the rat, yet the other two clearly didn't like me.

What actually stunned me the most was mad scientist wasn't reporting that he was only reporting his attacks.

I have  defeated one more bone dog with  hammer blunt objects work well. Just like what other people have told me. I'm glad    brought this with me. Even though it's extremely heavy and hard to handle.


My face tun read, I was happy no I shouldn't have been happy I was being pulled apart by monster and having to listen to a crazy person talk to himself about everything. Yet no I was extremely happy.  My tail wagged my ear on my head danced around.  3 monster and one person were trying to save me.

How could I not feel happy.

0