Chapter 51 because of me
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't get it he carried me out of the room.. but I felt bitter joy.

I held him as tight as I could because I was afraid he would let me go.

I saw nothing since I was sniffing my head against his chest. Until he came to a stop. He slowly put me down but I didn't want to let go but i had no right to beg him not to.

this time I could hear his voice clearly it had lost it hyper high on drugs tone.  He put his hand on my head. As she said " this time you might die for real I can't save you from this next test I have planned for you, I'm also running low on healing pills didn't think I would be using so many in such an easy dungeon.  Which is my bad since I never bought a completely defenseless  sex slave. Normally I hire slave guards like Kao. I didn't  expect this much to happen.

I looked up at him nodding as I said " you done more than I deserve, I accept what happens to me." I got down  on the floor once more thanking him.

Before he left me off the ground saying " please stop that. I'm not your master. If you survive this I give you to a real master who will be much more thrilled to have a girl like you then me. Now that I think of it Kao, always been a mischief one.  That's probably why she dropped you off on to me showing me that there really are people that actually want to be slaves.

Blushing hearing woofly real names I smiled. Up at him as I said " I see well Woofy amazing."

I  notice him looking down at me. "I see you like her a lot more than just..nvm"

I looked at him confused " of course I love her... But I..." I felt his hand on my head

"No I don't want you to love me since I can't love you and if you survive this next test I will bring you to proper master. "

Gaze down at the floor if elt my heart sink as I stuttered "..  but but  why you want to get rid of me?"

He replied right away this time, "I didn't expect you to be this loyal I like testing things Kao brought me.  I wanted to show her proof  that no one wants to be a slave. So she brought me you to prove to me that there are people who want to be slaves. It's been an ongoing fight between Kao and me for years... I  thought maybe back there I had won breaking you to the point of wanting to be free.

He paused and laughed, "but then you went and said that to me."

I titled my head confused not understanding what he meant.

"Oh I see you don't even know what you said that pretty deep... You're the most talented slave I've ever seen..."

I looked at him wanting him to tell me but yeah I couldn't ask.

I saw him shaking his head in of what seem of disappointment, as he said, "Even now you have that curious look in your eyes like a mischief little fox... But you keep your mouth shut.  Because you're a natural slave. " He reached into his pocket and pulled out the skull that had bitten my face off and put into my small hands.

My tail wagged happily and my ears danced I patted the skull and the rat in the cage looked jealous of it but also seemed okay with it as well.

I didn't know why I wanted it.. I didn't know why I was happy when he gave it to me. This thing almost killed me... But it gave me great joy just holding it.

Thank you master...

I heard him sigh as he said, "I  don't know why you want it, it almost killed you know that right?"

I nodded in bliss as  blushed head to toe as if my body knew why I wanted it but my brain was to stupid to figure it out so all i could say was, "I don't know but it makes me want you to have me."

"That makes no a lick of sense as a slave I can have you wherever whenever."

"I know I don't get it either." I said purring.

He quickly changed the topic after that. "Okay here  what the plan is.. there is a massive boss inside it's not that hard to beat. However you are a  slave who has no fighting ability.  So the likelihood is that you will die before I can even kill it.

The test I am using you for now is. I want to see if you can subdued the boss, because the boss is a dog a real dog not a dead dog it seems dead dogs don't care about sexual desire, yet this dog should I seen his massive dick or well fought this thing before. And it does have a massive dick  so this dog should be interested in a half hybrid animal girl such as yourself who seems to always be in heat.

My eyes widen as I gulped nodding my head yes master I will do it, but how big is this dog. I don't mind that I hope he will fall in love with me" I said giggling as my body shivered fearing it all but willing since I was a slave and this is what it would take to please master.

The scientist laughed " Kao really did find a slave that wanted to be one my completely loss, but yeah I still can't kill that thing in time to save you even if I wanted to or not. It goes after the weakest person an that right now is you even the spider and rat we lost the bat but yeah. 

I say his head turn and looked at the massive big red door before looking back at me. The monster boss dog hound is almost as big as that 12 foot door. It a little smaller so even if you waited out here it could manage to fit through I am killing you and it will if you don't succeed in subduing it. Seeing as you subdued a rat and spiders.

Honestly I think that dog will  rape you the second we open that door I don't think there a problem with you attracting it. My bigger question is can you handle his massive thing.

Blushing I nodded, as my cunt already began drooling.

Okay we need to take out the spider first I'm going to reach into you and take it out but I guess I don't need to tell you that 

I spread my legs open and felt his fist push into my wet cunt.  I bit my lower it purring as my body arch back feeling him slowly spreading open my cunt. It hurt so much but yet it felt so good.  I squirted all over as drooled as if I was a drugged addict about to od form a massive high..

.

0