S1 – Slave of happyness 02
709 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was so fucking turned on that for a second I thought about jumping on one of the soldier woman nearby but then controlled myself. It is a horrible situation to be In I won't deny that but death by gorgeous ass ? Fuck sign me in. 

One by one all the people had bids and then the woman interested in them checked their goods by trying it out on their pussys. 

Then a name was called and no one answered, but one of the guards looked at me. Is it me ? I still hesitated and was just going to answer when the guard nudged me with his pointy weapon, which was either a sword or very big needle I couldn't say. I was dragged to the stage, same as everyone. But it seemed like I was getting some weird reactions from others, their gazes were wandering all over me. But I could only think about their big beautiful asses !!

Finally I was also laid down on my back and the host continued, it was hard to look down the stage but from what I could observe there were more than 12-13 women who bid stood up.

' Fuck yes ! If I die after this it will be the death millions will envy ! '

And just as I hoped, while I was thinking a big ass came and stopped on top of my face. I could see her clean pink bottom clearly from under her. She lowered herself slowly without removing her dress, it was a bit annoying so when she reached low enough I grabbed her ass with my hands and removed the clothing blocking me from her bare ass. I was admiring the view when I realised something was off and I saw the woman on top of me had stopped coming lower, and not just that all of a sudden a silence was formed in the hall. Everyone's faces had surprised Pikachu expressions for some reason.

' Fuck ! Was I not supposed to touch her ? '

But the woman recovered quickly and continued her descent, since it seemed okay I also grabbed her big ass midway and thrust my face between her huge soft mounds without any care. 

All the women I had seen had used the face of a slave as they pleased, but since I was so forward this one was just reacting to my touch. She trembled when my lips touched her pussy. She had completely given me the control of her body and I was really happy for that. 

I licked and sniffed and tasted deep inside her, using her more than she was using me inside and out. She tasted so fucking sweet. And in just a few seconds after contact her legs tightened and she let out a huge orgasm right on top of me, drenching my face and hair alike in her pussy juices. 

She was still shaking on top of me when a guard dragged her out of there. Lol, what the hell. A wanna be dom came in just seconds ? Was this her first time or something ?

Then another pair of legs walked towards me and stood in the same position, but I couldn't see her pussy or asshole at all, even though this time it was not covered by the dress. 

A motherfucking bitch had so much hair on her lower half, I could barely tell she was a woman. Her pussy and asshole was hidden behind her jungle. It was hot in its own way though. But seriously she can't afford to shave or something? The first lady had a clean bottom. Is she into being all natural or something ? It is kinda hot though.

And before she completely descent I also grabbed her ass and stuffed my face inside her crack. But she was feisty one, she fought and fought to the end. She really fucked my face unlike the woman before, I also returned a lot of favor though. She was now shaking on top of me cuming uncontrollably like a high school girl.

After her came a girl with average ass, but for some fucking reason she kept forcing me to lick her butthole, and I obliged as well. Her butthole was so cute and pink, yet hairy the same as the second woman. She started fingering herself in the middle and came on her own. Crazy bitch.

After her many and all types of butts tried my face, some just gave up and enjoyed the ride, but mostly used my face as roughly as they could. But all of them were hairy. The ones who gave up control almost always came, but the ones who tried to just use me mostly left me and themselves unsatisfied. 

At last a woman came who didn't let me touch her bottom and neither did she move on her own, she just sat there covering my face and staying still like that. Whe I tried to protest the guards stopped me and just like that just as many before me, I was also suffocated to the unconsciousness.

After I was blacked out, I thought this really was some kind of weird dream. And it had ended just as weirdly as it started, but in my mouth there was still the taste of many different kinds of pussy and assholes, so I wasn't hundred percent sure.

When I finally opened my eyes I was in some kind of medevil infirmary room. I looked around for a bit, but then I noticed a woman with a blonde hair sitting on a decorated chair on my other side. I was looking on the opposite side and totally missed her, her blinking bright blue eyes were also curiously looking at me, like searching for all the hidden secrets of mine. I blinked twice, she also blinked twice. Then we both spoke at the same time, 

" Where am...."

" How are yo....."

Nick - Oh I am sorry. Please continue...

Lady - How are you feeling? The Nurse said you were in pretty bad shape.

Nick - Ahh, yeah No, it was fine. She was most likely referring to my malnourished body. More importantly where am I ?

Lady - You are at the house of Duchess Landmire of House Oswald.

Nick - And...what am I doing here ?

Lady - Why my boy ! You are the sole property of Duchess, so where else will you belong?

Then I finally noticed her small hands and that delicate build, fuck she was the first woman that tried me !

Nick - And you are Duchess Landmire I imagine ?

Lady - Fufufufu.....

6