Mankind’s Nihaya 1 PART I
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12:00 PM

Suntown, Capital of Okami.

A young man named Nihaya is having lunch at the family home of one of his soulmates.

The house has a middle class standard and is beige in color: it has a flower garden and a garage for just one car.

Almost everyone is in the dining room: polished marble floors, smooth walls. Good quality table and chairs. Common Refrigerator and Simple Stove.

The table has eight seats, divided into two sides:

Side one: Nihaya's soulmate father, Nihaya's soulmate mother, empty chair and empty chair

Her parents have lunch while showing happy facial expressions: He Has Blue Eyes and Brown Hair While She Has Black Hair and Purple Eyes.

The Two Empty Chairs: It's Something is about older twin sisters who are busy being heroes in this world where 23% of the population is born with some kind of superpower ability.

Side two: second youngest daughter, youngest daughter Nihaya, Nihaya's soulmate.

Ayaka, the second youngest daughter: 14 years old. She doesn't say much, but she looks at Nihaya with innocence and affection. White Skin, Purple Eyes and Brown Hair.

Asumi, the youngest daughter: 12 years old, white skin, brown hair and purple eyes. This Little Princess Has Nihaya as her Best Friend And Royal Guardian.

About Nihaya: A young man of unknown age who stopped aging at the age of 17. White skin, brown hair and brown eyes: disproportionately attractive in every way. He has an eye patch on the left side of his handsome face.

Masumi, Nihaya's girlfriend: 17 years old, white skin, black hair and blue eyes.

Turning the focus to him: Externally Cold and Unsentimental, Internally Unpredictable.

Nihaya is unable to behave like someone happy...

But that doesn't stop this young man from changing the environment around him:

-Just a few more sushis and you'll get a little tub of ice cream, Asumi.

Nihaya is currently feeding asumi: He holds each chopstick with precision as she smiles with purity and innocence.

Asumi then eats the sushi with great joy, while Ayaka lovingly looks and smiles at Nihaya.

Masumi hugs nihaya and gently kisses his cheek:

-I love the way you take care of my sister, Nihaya.

-I just try to be the guardian she deserves, dear.

Nihaya may be cold and unsentimental, but his voice is quite attractive.

By the way, he doesn't seem to be unfriendly.

His seriousness is shaped by discipline, formality, and unknown whereabouts: he is the perfect balance between prince and paladin.

After hearing Nihaya's serious and attractive voice, Masumi continues to show affection by resting her head on his right shoulder.

Asumi finished chewing the sushi and therefore comments:

-One day I will be your wife, Nihaya!

and he adds:

-And we will have a son, a dog and a cat who will be best friends.

The parents laughed lightly at the context, taking the past into consideration:

-Nihaya heard this phrase so much that he even memorized it...

The parents continued:

-The only thing missing was that handshake.

-Nihaya... We forgot our greeting!

Nihaya responds formally and seriously:

-That's unfortunate, Princess.

A little funny and extremely cute: that was the impression Ayaka had about Nihaya's stance in his last comment. She laughed a little as she continued to look at him affectionately whenever possible.

Asumi is still excited and adorable:

-Don't worry! We can change this. Are you ready?

-Ready to do whatever it takes for you.

Asumi prepares her right fist for the special handshake and Nihaya does the same.

Her right hand has a homemade white ring.

Nihaya has the same ring on his right hand and on the same finger.

In addition to this ring, Nihaya also has a gold ring on each finger of both his hands.

Asumi becomes even happier while Nihaya shows no change in his royal demeanor.

After the cute handshake..

Nihaya got up from his chair.

His Mind Just Received Information:

"She begins to fade and take her last breaths: Louisza Reaches the Knife into Her Own Heart."

-I will unfortunately have to miss this pleasant lunch. Thank you very much for always treating me as if I were someone.

Nihaya simply disappeared before anyone tried to stop him.

The family knows that Nihaya has some powers and so they were not surprised by this.

Still, his abnormal attitude left everyone worried.

12:11 PM

Footsteps are heard in a dark alley: Nihaya comes out of the darkness wearing a different outfit than usual.

Nihaya was wearing a white shirt, black pants and a white eye patch over his left eye.

Currently, Nihaya is wearing a black leather jacket, black pants, and a red mask covering from neck to nose.

He is also wearing a black eyepatch over his left eye. This accessory cancels the left side.

Only twenty percent of his face is visible: a region that includes his right eye.

Nihaya summons a normal Katana and an automatic pistol and makes a clone of himself.

A savior of the race as responsible for the death of an innocent person: Unacceptable.

This changes the entire story of a prescribed prophecy.

For this reason, former Adam's Mask users will be reactivated in the self-destruct function and will begin Judgment Day before the correct date.

The future has changed, the prototypical race is in danger.

This situation calls for a new savior: The Apocalypse Has Begun and I Will Be the End.

Nihaya and his clone walk in opposite directions.

The End is Where We Begin.

12:59 PM

Some time later, one of the Nihayas approaches a prison protected by guards armed with machine guns.

Nihaya Loads the Gun While Walking Staring at the Guards.

There were Nine Guards: Seven of them pointed their weapons at him.

A female voice appears among the guards:

-Boy, put that gun down right now.

Two Young Police Women Walk Towards Nihaya...

He does nothing and surrenders.

I meant...

He didn't do anything to the female police officers.

But the male security guards approaching to shoot him...

-...!

-...!

-...!

-...!

-...!

-...!

-...!

They have had their weapons blocked and are now being lifted up and suffocated by the minds of two Nihayas who emerged after the first was immobilized.

Both are behind the two guards and comment:

-If justice aims to protect the innocent and civilians...

Both Female Guards Get Startled.

-What are you doing protecting criminals? What do you become when you do this?

Nihaya's two clones are currently behind the duo that pinned Nihaya.

-You are favoring impunity and injustice.

-You become a hypocrite.

The Seven Male Guards had their necks broken and fell dead to the ground.

The immobilized Nihaya uses his mind to put the two guards to sleep.

-Unlike you two, the corrupt soldiers were ready to execute me.

The security alarm starts ringing by the establishment manager and the tower's shooters have their rifles ready to shoot.

An important note: The Shapeshifter Undoes His Shapeshift.

Nihaya murdered the originals, took their form for a while, and is now being himself.

Shortly afterwards, inside the prison, scandalous and disturbing screams of pain: Nihayas (Prison Guard Version) spring into action.

Nihaya (Manager Version) Places his hand on the wall and his green flames begin to spread quickly and consume everything in front of him.

The screams and pain became more and more violent: the flames became more and more aggressive and attacked those who truly deserved the aggression.

The nihayas walk through the flames unaffected: they will come out and prepare for an even greater conflict.

05:59 PM

A few hours later, the situation was coming to an end...

A small part of the National Army was called up and decimated by a one-man army.

Some soldiers were not murdered: shot with tranquilizer darts.

But why were they spared?

Maybe it's something about the difference between "good cop" and "unfair cop."

Meanwhile...

On a huge screen, breaking news warned of something shocking.

The Reporter only reinforces the seriousness of the situation.

Inside a helicopter, she observes everything as if it were something out of reality...

-And that's the situation...

-...

The following ellipsis reflect on the population's distressing silence as they observe everything live:

-...

Emotions are definitely in tune with the reporter:

-...

-They...

-...

-They were... all defeated... without... difficulty...

-...

-How is this possible...

The information seems to appear at the last minute, the reporter becomes even more scared:

-This is my last line...

The entire population felt the same:

-...

-My dear friends...

-...

-He's here in the helicopter.

-...

-It was an honor to participate in your daily life... Thank you very much for everything.

A connection error occurred: this is the end of the line.

Inside the Helicopter...

Nihaya is sitting next to the reporter: His voice is cold and calm, his face is still hidden by the mask and eye patch:

-Signals have been intercepted, News Girl.

The reporter looks sadly at Nihaya:

-Are you going to kill me too...?

He decides to get a little closer:

She is quite surprised and a little scared.

Nihaya removes the mask: Their faces are close.

-You are an innocent soul, dear.

-...

-I don't kill innocence...

With every sentence he says...

The faces start to get closer and closer:

-I don't kill the pure...

-...

-I don't kill the righteous...

-...

-I only kill those who must die:

-...

-This is called justice.

The romantic kiss in the wrong situation has just become reality...

Their eyes seemed to attract each other in an extremely romantic way.

Just like the two mouths... which seemed to have found the perfect complement.

The sound of two gunshots occurs and the reporter's first kiss is interrupted.

His once passionate expression turned into melancholy on a gentle deathbed.

His expression remains the same.

The shots hit the pilot and co-pilot.

In the city, people watched from afar as the helicopter lost control.

The winged vehicle begins to move uncontrollably and gracefully towards destruction...

Goodbye to your life as an extra, dear reporter:

Nihaya teleported with her before the fall.

Unknown location: 8:09 pm (two hours ahead of Suntown, Okami)

They are apparently in a huge luxurious mansion in another country.

He carries the reporter in his arms as if she were a princess:

-You will be safe here.

Nihaya carefully releases the young woman and she becomes more and more surprised.

I think even if she was the weather reporter, she probably wouldn't be able to identify the next heat wave.

The reporter decides to respond in a slightly embarrassed way:

-Who are you?

He remains seductive:

-Do you really want to know, Dear?

While she falls in love, body and soul, another young woman appears:

-Girls, come here! Nihaya has brought another new member to the Harem!

Two Female Guards and a Reporter are currently in a luxurious mansion along with Nihaya's Harem.

0