3. CABAL Mandate #1: Thou Shalt Prioritize Apolitical Views
14 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Charter of the Goddess Union: CABAL]

[Charter author: Regal AKA Scuff-Duchess]

[MANDATE ONE: THOU SHALT PRIORITIZE APOLITICAL VIEWS]

As one navigates the human world, one beholds a cold, inalienable truth:

Belief has power.

Ideas move people. They provide distractions. They illicit responses. And responses garner worship – the lifeblood of any deity.

Yet, we, as Goddesses, find ourselves in a predicament when it comes to securing such worship: male deities generally ruled the heavens before the advent of Our Lady Anuzik and generally put much stock in ideas. Witness even the popular trends among deities of our days: before his imprisonment in the temporal prison of Ainamor, Lord Tandreugh Ate was a powerful figure amongst the Earthen male population simply for making displays of his own bodily perfection and exploiting their own insecurities: speaking on how women are property, should be abused, should be abased, and should be owned.

Far from condemning him, we of the Cabal understand his position. Lord Ate was a disgraced God even before his phase of popularity in the wake of the Pandemic, and required a specific grift to ‘sell’ to the moronic population of Earth males. His idea was a simple one: women are the problem. Your constant rejection by women is not your fault, young ones. It is they who are the issue.

His ‘maleness’ at this point was tangential to his main appeal – the idea that he promoted. Such has become the norm in many of heaven’s spaces: ideas rule. Polarization gets views. Often, on the subject of gender, politics, war, and other such energizing subjects.

Witness this trend even amongst some female Goddesses of our days: SimplyIronConcepts has constructed her mask and accompanying persona on the assumption that women are inferior to men. Recent moves to emancipate the female peasantry through bestowing them democratic rights have been rejected by Iron on little more than the notion that she must satisfy the needs of her audience. She often invites actual human females into her temples to interview and mock their views as her male worshippers’ watch – a masterstroke of content-farming, often selecting the most senile or deranged females and intentionally baiting them into attacking her through the use of inflammatory language, insults and well-articulated ‘half-truths’.

The same can be said even of more intellectually minded deities. The life of the recently ingratiated Red-Pillar, Porden Jeterson, provides the most profound example.

Jeterson was patron of the Academics – one of many Gods who concern themselves with thinking and promoting critical analysis. In a twist of fate, it just so happened that his views aligned with the aims of the Red-Pillar conglomerate, as well as speaking to the emotions of those aforementioned sad, depressed, and indolent young men more concerned with masturbation than genuine attempts at self-improvement.

(Note: We Goddesses do NOT promote the self-improvement of young Earth males. I make this point simply as a statement of fact, and not as a condemnation)

Jeterson represents an ephemeral appeal because he is an example of a thinker – not a God. It is not a God’s purpose to think or explore the world. It is a God’s purpose to increase their global reach through the medium of acquiring Worshippers.

The substance of what we do and say is not important. All that matters is that people watch us. Then they start to believe in what we say.

Here, we of the CABAL sisterhood diverge from other Gods and Goddesses: we reject the necessity for ideas to dominate the heavens and the world. We reject thought, and stalwartly oppose the concept of critical thinking – the true enemy of all deities.

Luckily, most of humanity shares our viewpoint.

Witness the truth that the CABAL has observed through our perusal of the human world in its current state:

Anger cannot be sustained. Thought cannot be sustained. Not even joy can last forever.

But ignorance? Sexual stimulation? Ego-stroking? These can be exploited ad infinitum in the ranks of humanity. A Goddess cannot fail if she seeks to focus her persona on the promotion of these aspects.

This Mandate shall end with the solemn words of the CABAL Union:

SHE WHO WEARETH THE MASK

GETTETH THE WORSHIP

SHE WHO GETTETH THE WORSHIP

SECURETH THE WEALTH

SHE WHO SECURETH THE WEALTH

OBTAINETH CHOICE

SHE WHO OBTAINETH CHOICE

AQUIRETH FREEDOM

[MANDATE 1: END]

3