Episode 15
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The creature turns toward me. In an instant, it runs with its bony limbs and tackles me to the ground. It opens its enormous mouth, and I can see sharp teeth like metal close to my face.

I think it's my end, but then the creature freezes and I can see its eyes with white irises and black sclera staring at me.

It starts to wobble and hit against the wooden walls of the alley. It directs its arms to the bone mask and grabs a kind of mechanism, turning it. This tightens its mask until finally restricts its jaw.

I start running through the streets of the village. I don't know if it's faster, but to avoid being caught, I enter a maze of alleys. Eventually, the light welcomes me again, along with the sound of a river.

I catch my breath sitting alongside the river, but shortly a squad of warriors appears and walks in my direction. Their skin and hair seem greenish-gray; their eyes are emerald, and they are surrounded by armor and weapons made of white wood.

I turn to run, but the pain makes me kneel.

"Hey, hey. It seems one of those wolves got lost."

The warriors approach and examine my bandana.

"Could it be that he came to sniff around?"

"Maybe, since the fight in the city's grand square, the atmosphere has been quite tense."

"I don't want any trouble," I say.

"Don't worry about it, little one. We just want you to come with us. We'll take care of you."

They attack, and I can barely dodge, receiving some scratches. I run, but then I feel dizzy and fall to the ground, unable to get up.

"As easy as hunting a little puppy."

I don't lose consciousness, but now I can't move my body.

They carry me and we return to the Lake of the Dead. We walk beyond until reaching one of the walls of the chamber, and there the entrance of a cave welcomes us. Stalagmites and stalactites make it look like the mouth of a snake.

Another man approaches and carelessly blindfolds me.

"He doesn't seem to be one of the golden hounds, so this should be enough," says the man.

The warriors take me through the tunnels of the cave. After a while, a sound like someone choking growls echoes. The warrior carrying me stops and throws me down. I hear the sound of their weapons unsheathing.

The growls get closer, and the sounds of a fight begin, but the growls start to multiply in the distance.

"No use. We have to head to the central chamber. Grab the wolf."

The warriors pick me up again and start running. Eventually, I feel that we enter an area of light. The smell of grass assaults me, along with the sound of children playing.

The warriors walk a few more minutes until climbing some stairs. They throw me, and as I fall, I am enveloped by hot water. I think the worst, but I begin to feel the mobility of my body returning. When I manage to surface, I take a deep breath and breathe heavily.

"You can go," says the warm but firm voice of a woman.

I try to remove the blindfold from my eyes, but the knot is so complicated that I can't do it.

"Allow me."

I feel the small waves of water as she approaches. Her hands reach my head, and I feel her undo the knot.

"There, that should do it."

The blindfold falls, but what I see afterward leaves me frozen. A woman. A naked woman.

The skin of her body has this greenish-gray tone, which contrasts with her blonde hair that unfolds down to the water, covering her breasts.

Behind her, I can see we are in a kind of chamber. Although smaller than the main chamber, it is large enough to house a small village with marble structures. It is lit with fireflies floating in the place. Near the hot lake, a giant white oak stands.

"My warriors told me that you come from the central chamber."

"Y-yes. I fell into the river and was dragged to the Lake of Death. What do you want with me?"

"I apologize for the misunderstanding, dear. Due to the situation, my warriors considered it appropriate for you to come. But don't worry, I don't intend to harm you. Just look at your body, and you'll know I speak the truth."

My wounds have completely disappeared, at the very least they don't want me dead right away.

"This water has the best healing properties of our clans Herencias. Although unfortunately, it won't be able to do much for these scars," she says, approaching and gently holding one of my arms and caressing it.

"So, am I free to go?"

"You must understand that because we live here, the information network we get can sometimes be delayed or incomplete. So, I would appreciate it if you could give us information about what's happening outside. With that, I'll let you go."

I ponder for a few seconds. Right now my destiny is completely in their hands. Even if I decided to escape using Mukasa Herancia, I don't know the way out of this chamber. I have no other choice but to cooperate.

"Understood. What do you need to know?"

"I thank you from the bottom of my heart"

I tell her about the events that transpired since my arrival and the fight that broke out in the square as I tried to save the girl.

"I see, so you must be the new white-haired wolf everyone is talking about, right?" she says, pressing so close to me that I feel her breasts press against my chest.

"Y-yes, that's right," I say, trying to maintain composure.

“It seems that the balance of power is finally breaking."

The woman in front brings her face close to mine to the point that I just need to move forward to kiss her. She brings her lips close to mine.

"Get away from her!" A familiar voice resonates.

In the distance, I see the elegant silhouette of Jasmine accompanied by Ragnar and Lilu.


Don't forget to add the story to your library! 

❤️Follow me on Instagram for Illustrations.

❤️Read ahead, 4K illustrations, and support me on my Patreon.

0