Chapter 23: Chaos
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chris didn't say a word until we reached the room. He pushed me forward into the bedroom, slammed the door, and heaved me towards the wall.

I put out my hands and prevented myself from clashing into the wall, then turned around to face him.

He still wore that pretentious smile as he came up to me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. Before I could say a word, I felt his fist hit the side of my face just as he had done before at Serena's only this time it was harder. The motion caused me to collapse down to the floor below holding my broken jaw.

“Bastard!” I hollered.

He leaned over me, grabbing hold of my collar once more. “If only you hadn't gone astray, Lucious. I wouldn't have to do this.” He felt inside of his coat pocket.

He pulled a recognizable vial from his pocket, opened the lid, and held it out in front of my lips.

“Drink this... do not hesitate or ask questions. If you refuse, you will die,” he ordered. “Simple as that.”

“What is it?”

His fist met my face again, my nose smashed against his knuckles. “I said no questions!” He began tipping the vial to my mouth, and I felt the cool crimson liquid pass my lips.

I could smell the distinct odor of blood, that life I recognized all so much. Yet it was bitter, different than the elixir that Serena had offered me. Chris tipped the vial up, letting the liquid spill into my mouth.

I choked on the poison, feeling it drop down my throat, the cool sensation sending waves through my spine.

“Do not spit it out now,” he warned as he let go of my shirt. He knelt there, watching as I swallowed the entirety of the poison, making sure I did as he instructed of me before finally standing up and crossing the room to the bed.

He stood beside the bed, his back to me, and slowly took off his suit jacket. He tossed it upon the mattress.

It was then that I noticed my vision, the noises, everything around me escaping me into a haze. It was pleasant, like soothing a savage beast, petting at the back of his head until he rolled over upon his back in submission.

“Wh-what... What was that?”

Chris turned to face me now, his face caught in the haze before me. I laid there on the floor, unable to move. My lips, they spoke, but what they said I couldn't comprehend.

“Where do you think you would be if you hadn't have left me?” he inquired as he began to roll up his shirt sleeves.

I shrugged, tempted to laugh at the question. I wanted to laugh at everything, now.

He walked slowly over to me and knelt above me once more.

“My servant, my bodyguard downstairs... he's been quite the support,” he exclaimed. “But do you know that if you hadn't gone on that ridiculous journey of yours, he would never have been here.”

“Servant?” I pondered his words in my groggy thoughts. Rickie? He grabbed me by the shirt collar again and lifted me up so my back was aligned with the wall.

“Yes, servant, Lucious.” I felt his fingers run through my hair. “It's only fitting, is it not? I place you within my care, detach that annoying little monkey from your back, and you would have everything you ever wanted.”

“So that is your plan... ” I stopped, choking on my words as they came from my lips.

“No, no, that was my plan until you left me to my own. Actually there's something else I want from you now.” He thumbed across my cheek.

The elixir, whatever it was, surely was doing what Chris had intended it to. I laid there with the same pleasant grin as he as his fingers slid down my face onto my neck. Such a soft and silky touch as they drifted from my neck down to my chest. He watched his own hand move down, disregarding the bewildered look in my eyes.

“I almost thought I had lost you,” He breathed, nuzzling his head to my cheek.

“This... is what you... wanted?” I muttered. My lips stopping short of what I wanted to say.

I saw his lips move to speak, yet his voice didn't come to my ears until seconds later. “... A partner,” The echo came to me. “A lover.”

“A disciple,” I corrected him as I began to understand what he whispered.

“Such an evil word, Lucious.” He lifted his head, his eyes finally meeting mine.

I sighed and shifted myself so I leaned further upright upon the wall. I hadn't the energy to do much more.

“If you think so kindly of me, then why these things?” I asked, the words almost floating from my tongue. “Drugs... and potions of such kind.”

“It's merely business, Lucious,” he began. “You left me and never cared to figure out what I had started.”

Gently I felt his hand continue its journey down my stomach to where my shirt met my jeans. Tingles snaked through my spine as I felt his fingers lightly touch my bare skin as he pulled up my shirt a bit away from my abdomen.

The air in the room wasn't brisk, possibly because of my drugged mind yet I enjoyed feeling the breeze nip at my naked sides. His face became more garbled with the haze, and I smiled happily to this feeling of delirium that overwhelmed me. Whatever we spoke about before had all become a distant memory.

“It is working perfectly, isn't it?” He smiled back at me, resting his forehead upon mine.

I couldn't comprehend now. What was it that he said?

I nodded as I felt his soothing touch upon my exposed stomach. Wearing that grin upon my face as I noted his fingers now slowly wrenching at the button of my jeans and releasing the tight hold from around my waist.

“Taking so kindly to me...” I gasped. “Why do you torture me?”

He looked up at me again as his hand stopped short of embracing my cock just hidden within my jeans. He seemed in shock that I had enough energy to speak.

“Me... torture you?” he wondered. “You cannot tell me that you do not enjoy this at all.”

His hand grasped at my flesh, the sensation breathtaking to me as I was consumed in the pleasant unconsciousness that was this poison he fed me.

So immediate our bodies were as his grasp began to stroke at my rigid length ever so slowly, his lips edging ever so closely to mine.

“Ah...” I let out a shuttered breath, as the tightness of his embrace sent waves of pleasure through my limbs.

He caught my lips with his, quickly wrapping his tongue around mine as his fist moved faster along my hardness.

Chris had me in his possession at last, if this truly was what he had wanted from the beginning. Needless to say, I quite enjoyed his delivery onto me a burning passion, thanks to this strange potion that ran through my veins. His soft touch coupled with his persistent hold of my stiff cock caused me to close my eyes, panting and heaving as he stroked along the length of me.

I mumbled briefly words that were so foreign to me, I couldn't comprehend what came from my mouth however Chris must have. He moved his lips from mine and caught my dizzying gaze.

“After all this you still have him in your thoughts?” Chris inquired.

I was quiet, what had I said...

Suddenly, a knock came to the door.

“What is it?” Chris hollered loudly as he looked at the closed door.

“You should come see this, sir.” His bodyguard's voice came wandering from the other side.

Chris sighed loudly and sat up, he turned his head back to face me pulling my shirt down to hide my unbuckled jeans

“Don't move...” He began to chuckle. “I'm sure you won't be going anywhere.”

 

 

***

 

Chris walked out into the hallway, looking up at his bodyguard as he fixed his hair.  “I told you not to disturb me.” And he'd meant it.

It'd been years since he'd been so close to Lucious. So close, yet still so far away. He'd held hopes that Lucious would agree to such a deal long ago—he wanted a partner. Someone who would stay with him forever. Unfortunately, that damn Mikael came into the picture...

Rickie tipped his head. “You need to come downstairs. It's important.”

They both started for the staircase; Rickie lead in a sprint while Chris slowly tagged along behind him.

Arriving down in the living room, Chris stood at the bottom of the stairs and continued to brush back his hair while Rickie ran up to the window and tugged back at the blinds.

“We've been found out,” Rickie told as he pointed out at the street past the trees.

Chris immediately darted towards the window where his servant was. He stood silently and looked out at the street.

Just as he had suspected, there were several police vehicles and unmarked cars parked next to the roadway. He focused in with his vampire vision, spotting in the distance police officers with guns drawn approaching his home.

“It's the price we pay living in the mortals world,” Chris whispered to himself.

He turned and pulled his servant away from the window.

“What's going on?” CiCi asked.

They both looked over at her in unison, and she immediately flinched at their stares.

“Your plan, my lord?” Rickie pondered as he looked towards Chris.

He smiled confidently as he caught Rickie's anxious stare.

“You know what that is, Rickie,” Chris said. “Take CiCi and head out back.”

“Sir, will you want to sacrifice it all?” Rickie questioned promptly before doing as his master told.

“I'll have it all again in no time!” Chris declared, his faith in his plan of action was staggering.

Rickie did as he said, rapidly grabbing hold of CiCi's arm to lead her out the door and over the bridge of the pond.

Chris was the last one out of the home, spending a short moment to retrieve an item from atop the bookshelf near the piano. He heard the police hollering out to him as he escaped out the door.

They reached the back of the house, Chris following close behind with the same devious smile he wore inside.

They stood buried deep within the trees outside of Chris's home. He folded his arms on his chest and looked over to his servant.

“Do it...” he ordered.

“Do what?” CiCi questioned, as she wasn't aware of their plan.

Suddenly, an explosion rumbled through the air. The manor erupted into flames. She ducked her head, and watched the flames overwhelm the home. Chris stood and smiled at the sound of the officer's groans in the distance.

“What about Lucious?” she asked, her voice loud over the crackling of the fire.

Chris's smile dropped into troubled scowl. “If he was too weak to escape on his own,” he began. “I don't need him.” He threw his arm around CiCi and they began walking off into the distance.

0