Awakening…
673 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt as if I was slipping out of the opening and hitting something hard as I gasp for air...

The air was cold, and I was cold, my eyes felt blurry as as I blinked and noticed I lay in a ruined type room that look very old..

I wobbled on my limbs.. 7 limbs.. 4 arms, two legs, and a odd tail... balance.. I need balance as I struggle to get up only to feel something against my belly.

It was a line connect to my belly.. umbilical connected to a floating large ball that was fading with light.

My instincts took control as I bitten the tube ripping it off my belly as I ate the tube. My hunger was peak until I'd devour the whole tube connected to the ball until I touched it.

[____ Has unlock the Achievement Terror Born Again]

[System syning with host]

[System connected]

[Checking species...]

[Species: Doppelganger]

[Remaining Doppelganger currently existing;1]

I didn't understand these words back then.. because I was too busy seeing my reflection on the now clear ball that dropped down to the floor as if there was no powers left inside.

I was small, there was fuzz of soft hair on tio of my head, my eyes with big and black with a blue dot, my skin was dark with patches of paleness, my arms were small and pudgy yet my body was thin and short with slimness.

Hungry.. that what I felt as I open my mouth and shoved the ball into my mouth and bitten into it as much as I could.

Crack

....

Crack

....

Crack Crack.

I finally bitten into the ball as it took a while, and the taste was delicious.

[Gained 1/10 exp]

[Unlocked Weaken Soul Core]

[Achievement devourer Of Weaken Ancient Dungeon Core Mother]

M..er..? I do not know what those words were before but my stomach felt finally full and satisfied for now..

i lived, and my insatiable inspiration returned to give you this beauty

19