Millie Bobby Brown
173 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Millie Bobby Brown was livid. The 19 year old British beauty was stuck in the Los Angeles airport, as her first class flight back to Europe had been completely cancelled, leaving her stranded in America until the next flight was available, which was in 15 hours. However, Millie did not have 15 hours to find a place to stay. The brand new Purge had been placed into complete effect weeks before she had decided to book her flight back home. However, her carelessness left her in quite a predicament. If she couldn't find a safe and secure place to hide in 30 minutes, she would feel the full effect of the Los Angeles citizens going out and committing any crime they felt like. This included sanctions for extreme crimes, such as murder, arson, and rape.

Millie Bobby Brown was a noticeable figure, both due to her popularity around the world and her fit body. Her clothes only accentuated her fit figure, wearing only a pair of black leggings and a white crop top. Millie decided that she had to get out of the heart of Los Angeles immediately and called for an Uber. However, all the sane people were in their homes, boarding up their windows, reinforcing their doors, and making sure that they and their family were safe and secure. Millie had lost track of time and realized she only had five minutes left to get somewhere safe. Desperate, she decided to run back into the airport and lock herself inside a family bathroom, hoping she could get in contact with a security team to get her out of Los Angeles and into a safe environment. While on the phone, she heard the loud Purge alarms going off outside the airport, signaling the start of the Purge and the start of hell for anyone who was still roaming around outside.

Immediately, Millie could hear yelling and gunshots outside, as many people had decided to let loose and let their guilty pleasures control them for the next 12 hours. Millie was shaking inside the bathroom. She had been in there for long enough for the automatic light to turn off in the room. Now Millie was on their phone in the pitch black when she head glass breaking in the airport. The Purge goers and made their way to the airport and were on their way to destroy the place. Millie tried to stay quiet as she heard people running past her bathroom door, just hoping that no one would try to get in.  A gun was fired right next to the bathroom, making Millie jump on the seat, activating the automatic motion detection lights.

Almost instantaneously, the bathroom door was being banged on loudly by a small swarm of people until they knocked the bathroom door straight off its hinges. Four men in masks and weapons ran in, crowding Millie and tackling her onto the bathroom ground. Millie screamed for help as one of the men placed the barrel of his pistol directly on her forehead as the other men tore at her clothes. Soon she was completely nude except for her shoes and was bent over the bathroom sink as the first man lined his penis up with her vagina. 

"Please no! I'll give you money! Please don't do this!" Millie pleaded with the men. However, her begging did nothing help as the man pushed his dick into Millie's vagina swiftly, penetrating her and causing her to groan in pain. The man began to thrust away, his dick being tightly milked by Millie's tight snatch. Millie groaned in pain, as she was getting raped by a complete stranger and was most likely going to be raped by more by the end of the 12 hour time period. The man grabbed Millie's brown hair and pulled her upper body back with one hand. He used his other hand to spank Millie as hard as he could on her nice ass cheeks, still raping her.  "Ow! Please! Stop!" Millie begged with her rapist.

The man pulled out of her pussy, now dripping in both her juices and his pre cum. She thought the man was finished fucking her until she felt the tip of his penis line up against her backdoor. Her forbidden hole. The man swiftly pushed his dick into Millie's dry asshole, making her scream in agony as her butthole was penetrated by a man's dick for the first time in her life. Even when fucking her way to the top of the big screens did she never have to have anal sex. And now her first experience with anal sex was her being raped by a masked man. The man's dick sawed deeper and deeper into Millie's dry asshole, the friction of her rosebud causing the man to groan louder. Millie was now completely hysterical, tears flooding down her beautiful face as she took her rapist hard in her virgin asshole. The man began to thrust erratically and he came hard inside of Millie's butthole. Millie could feel the man's warm semen shoot all over her inner asshole and rectum. The man pulled out Millie's ruined asshole, a drop of cum falling out her ass. The man had creampied the girl's asshole and left it gaping open for the other assaulters to see. 

Millie hoped for the rape to be over, but she was dead wrong, as the was thrown on top of another man, getting her vagina penetrated instantly after her brutal ass rape. The man who had just raped her asshole shoved his dirty dick right down Millie's throat, forcing her to suck the dick that was just in her shitter. A third man came up from behind Millie and shoved his dick into Millie's cum drenched asshole. Millie had stopped responding to her holes being penetrated, as the men gang raped her in the bathroom, attracting others to join in as soon as one had came. The Purge had broken the British girl, as the once talented actress had been reduced into a rape toy.

1