Prologue
299 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of wood slapping together as it weaved threads into fabrics with a stunning black color. The teen managing the machine hummed as she caressed the fabric, fully feeling out its smoothness, and letting out a satisfied hm, once she was done feeling out the fabric.

A few minutes later, the machine was done weaving the fabric as the teen carefully lifted the fabric and rolled it up on the table by herself as it was only a yard and a half long.

Once that was also done, she stored them in her shoulder bag along with another roll of fabric, this time a color of intoxicating wine red. Then she made sure that everything in the room was turned off, the fans and the lights, after all this was the school's property and she would be fined if she didn't do so.

After she made sure that everything that needed to be done was done, she locked the door and started going downstairs, they were a bit slippery due to a strong rain a few hours ago, but she was sure that she'd manage if she were to be careful on her steps.

Those were her last thoughts as she slipped on one of the stairs the base of her head making contact with one of the stair edges and cracking it open,  with the inertia of her fall she slammed into the wall of a room, and after landing, everything felt so blurry for her as she tried to balance herself to crawl towards her bag.

She didn't even know why she was still alive after all that, she was just trying to reach her bag to call for help, 'just trying' since she lost the ability to move halfway through and she was stuck lying down as she slowly bled to death.

Like what are the odds for all of this to happen?  I must have been pretty unlucky if not one of the most unlucky ones to be dying like this.

Her vision started to slowly darken, until complete darkness and then there was nothing.


I don't know how long I've been staying here, surrounded by a warm fluid with elastic wall-like things around me. But, I already figured out that I returned to being a fetus quite some time after I came here after dying to a set of stairs. It's more due to how I found my umbilical cord still connecting to my mother.

Nevertheless, I panicked when I first came here because I already assumed that I would be dead, and it would be sure that I would be dead with how things go on.

After the initial panic settled down, I was sad at how unlucky I had been, at how that death was fucking stupid, still hoped to finish that Yor cosplay though. Anime, novels, and crafting clothes were just the only things I loved, and the pretty and cute clothes or the cool cloaks in the anime inspired me the most in most of the clothes that I submitted to the professors. 

smiled if I could, anyway, it was just an expression, it just made me feel like smiling whenever I recall the times I submitted my project to my professors, and they would just smile while looking at the clothes and asking where the inspiration came from, which in my case is anime and novels.

It's tiring for me to keep talking to myself, but it's not like I ever have something to do while inside the womb other than float in all this fluid is to kick at my mother's uterus, but it's not like I would be doing that, it feels rude. Like I'm already staying inside her uterus and I even dare to kick the walls?

I still do kick though, gently,  from time to time to let my mother know that I'm still alive, and I'm getting bored staying inside here all of the time, I'm just hoping to be born soo-

The walls around me suddenly tightened as the amniotic fluid started to drain, I would have cursed with how painful it was, as my mother's uterus squeezed tightly to force me out of the chamber.

After a long struggle of being squeezed by my mother's uterus, I was out of the chamber! And thus I was born!

Enough with the jokes, no one told me that being born hurt in a mutual process, like the first gush of air that I breathe hurt like hell.

I opened my mouth and uttered my first cry, and I felt like I wouldn't be stopping soon.

Being a newborn feels different from what most fics would write, I don't know if it was just me but, I ain't seeing anything, like nothing just nothing.

And I sure ain't hearing that well too, but it could be me just being born.

I then felt a pair of hands touching me, and was placed into warm clothe?

I then felt patted all over my body, it felt really weird, is this considered a violation of my body? Then the hand that was holding me passed me to another and then felt a soft mound pressed on my mouth. My body instinctively clutched on the soft mound and started sucking as a warm milk flowed down my throat.

After a few minutes of sucking, I felt drowsy as I detached my mouth from my mother's breast, and yawned. Which they saw as I was gently placed onto a place filled with warm clothes as I doze off to sleep.

20