Chapter 21 – Dirty mind and great view
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wasted my time fighting to Shio. But she decided to give me a good lesson anyway. "When you jump. You concentrate your aura into your knees and body. When you are already falling, try to cover your entire body with aura and at the same time at the point of collision." Yes, she teaches me how to jump high.

Rokhshar gave me advice not to try to jump high. The higher I jump, the harder the fall will be for me. And he's right. If I successfully fall to my feet from a great height. An aura on the legs alone will not help. I also need to strengthen the rest of the body and the insides. Shio decided to show off her skills by jumping high and landing on a lamppost using one hand without a single injury. Her acrobatics were top notch. And it's all cool. But she still hasn't shown me her ability.

"Sooner or later I’ll find out what your ability is, you won’t be able to hide it from me all the time." She rolled her eyes and sighed. Really. "Okay, so be it, I’ll trust you with this."

She jumps to the ground and sits on the bench, and then silence. She thinks about how to tell something. "Okay. Tell Tenma you know how you can get magic if you were born without magic."

  Oh. This is easy for me to answer. "Every being has magic, to one degree or another. However, my case is an example of awakening one element of magic and receiving another element from a deity." And then it clicked for me. "Have you also undergone such a ritual?"

"Partly." She clearly doesn't seem happy with what she's talking about, why? "You see. Do you know anything about my race during the period of the divine war." I wanted to know. There was no opportunity to go to the library and read information about this period normally. And also everywhere information about this period is limited. And the reason for this is clear. During the Great Revolution, books and other records of the past began to be burned by people. And those that have survived are worth a lot of money, and are owned by various nobles. "No, I’m interested." She sits more comfortably, looking at him trying to remember something. Or she's thinking about how to change history for me. Interesting.

"The War of the Gods, a period absolutely insane and cruel. At that time, reasonable people existed, but they did it together with the gods. People lived in a tribal way, destroying each other, strengthening their god as the leader of their tribe. And my tribe, let’s say, until recently preserved. My very distant ancestors made a contract with an ancient God. At least that's what they say. "And I couldn't continue listening. "Wait, first of all, I'm sorry about what happened to your tribe. Secondly, did your tribe survive the period of vampire rule?" Shio laughed a little.

"My tribe lived on a separate island. This allowed us to survive for a long time." I was a little confused. "And how did this fact help? I realized that a separate island is far from the continent, that’s cool. But how did it help you live for so long. Any sea expedition that found and reported on you would have led to your end. No offense, just the whole Nare Empire possessed incredible power. And they were obsessed with the desire to get rid of the worshipers of the gods. " Shio nodded and pointed to the sky. No, the barrier itself looks like the sky.

“The island on which we were located had a huge barrier protecting us. It worked simply, people outside the island, looking at the island, could not see it. Only when you reached the barrier could you see it. Therefore, we lived for a long time without the intervention of guests. And the Nare Empire decided their other problems, no explore the seas."

Logically, they could easily survive under such conditions. But I also had a couple of questions. "The ancient god who entered into a contract with your tribe? Who is he?" Her gaze became a little sad and her fingers trembled a little, apparently I was hitting her with sad events. "We don’t know his name, and I don’t want to remember him. He lived on an island and he's decided to help us. Well, let’s put it this way. This god was half an animal. And because of him, all our children from the tribe look like animals." Oh no, did I really understand that correctly? "He forced women to..?" Damn. I feel terrible if this is true. Shio looked at me with a strange look. "No. We made an alliance in which he would make us special children with his blood, but he did not take us by force. He needed allies against other gods."

Well I was wrong. I guess next time I shouldn’t make such assumptions without listening to the end. "Well, it turns out he died, how did this happen?" People know that the gods helped against the power of vampires by giving people gifts. But besides this, there is not much information about the past war of the gods. Information about whether the gods are alive is not known at all. A holy empire located in the very north, a country that worships the god of light. But they are absolutely closed, and whether this god is alive at all is now unknown. Other gods also have no contact. Only a few of them come to the rituals, and not always. My ritual is an example.

"I don't know, our tribe hasn't kept any information about this. But I started this conversation to show you something special. My magic is the reason why I'm here. For the sake of this element, people will beg me to give them children. This is. " At the moment of truth, the loud sound of the bell signaling the start of class interrupted her. "Oh, I need go to class. Good luck in your lessons. "

"No, don't go, wait, tell me what it is. You're kidding me." She ignored it, but suddenly turned to me and said it. And let's just say I'm confused. "Body manipulation." What does this even mean? Can she control her body, increase her arm size or what? However, she left faster than I noticed her leaving. Damn, she finally gives information about herself and it is at this moment that this opportunity is taken away from me. Shio wait for me in the evening. I would like to know more about you.

POV Liana

The day went well, I talked with my parents and discussed some details. They told me in advance the reason why I was transferred to the academy. And as many assumed, war would begin. People in the country are accustomed to the fact that no one from other countries will start any conflicts. And the reason for this was simple. Emperor Adam, great magician and warrior. He personally set an ultimatum for everyone on the continent that he would begin mass genocide against those who decide to commit anything against them or anyone else. And he was partly right. Being the strongest, he could set such conditions for others. But now, he's gone. My father doesn’t know how he died, but apparently no one has seen him for a long time. And if he still does not appear, sooner or later he will have to announce it. And as soon as other countries find out this. This will be the beginning of action for them. I shouldn't have been here, my father trained me in magic control and warfare. But apparently Adam’s right hand, Midas, wants all magicians to study at the academy for guarantee. And i can understand it. Now will be an extremely stressful time. And my father says to avoid Tenma and Mustang's other son. And I can understand the reason. Tenma is only alive because Adam didn't say anything, and Midas is not the kind of person willing to protect those who don't benefit him. It's a pity.

Tenma is not a bad girl, she has principles and is ready to fight for what she believes to be true. She would make a good noblewoman, but I know nothing about her strength and knowledge. And her appearance can scare others. And her family's reputation isn't bad, despite the Mustang rumors. If not, she will inherit the title of the Raymons, and the family itself has good privileges in the country. But if she shows herself poorly, Midas will rid her of the gift, which will be a total loss for her. Maybe I should push her to be more serious, she could use some help.

Lane is a different case, she was born with light magic, which is a huge anomaly. Her element is incredibly rare, she stands alongside Adam and Midas. But I haven't seen it in practice. Her appearance is not bad, a little better than average, and due to the element of magic, many will strive for her. Maybe I should too.

And Shio. I don't know much about her, but from the information I was able to dig up. She came from some foreign island. She has a gift from one of the ancient gods, which already sets her apart from many magicians. And in appearance. Let's just say she's my type.

Now returning to the room, I opened the window and ventilated it a little. No one has come yet, I thought. Busy with my thoughts about future conflicts, I opened the door to the bathroom. And I got a good view. Lane naked in the shower, completely focused on bathing. Her body was tempting and damn I've been looking at her for too long. "I'm sorry Lane." Shit, this is so awkward.

"Oh, it’s you, you liked the view?" She said with a little laugh. Clearly feeling no shame from this situation. "Don't worry, I don't feel bad about it. And it's funny to see you break your serious mask and turn red like tomato." She said this with a slight chuckle. Damn, I won't let anyone bully me like that. "Hurry up and free the shower." I slammed the door and sat on my bed. Trying to ignore lustful thoughts. I was glad when I found out that none of my roommates knew the special reputation of my parents, in particular the fact that my mother was not ordinary woman.

Lying on the bed I try to calm myself down. The feeling between my legs haunts me, and the advice my father gave me constantly comes to mind. Find the right girl here to satisfy yourself. Who's father gives such advice to his children? Having calmed my dignity, I think about this whole situation. I should find the right woman. Otherwise, I won’t be able to restrain myself for long.

Maybe some of them will be great for me.

0