1 chapter – Emperor death
625 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a quiet dark room. A man sat completely alone at the table. He looks very young, has blond hair, a soft face and a non-threatening physique. But behind this facade lies enormous unjust power. At the age of 18, he declared war on the second most powerful empire in the world. He successfully won the war against those who were considered invincible. Not only that, he also managed to significantly reduce corruption and personally come up with cures for deadly diseases. And now, sitting on a chair, smoking a cigar, he mentally enjoyed his journey. He did not want to stop there, but believed that he and the people needed a couple of years to rest. Once he realized that his room was too lonely, he began to think.

"Too quiet." This thought haunted him. where did his wives and children go? He was about to get up and check where they were until he saw a strange sight.

A dark figure emerged from the shadows in the center of the room. Long white hair, dark light armor and two short blades. None of this made Adamant feel unsafe. The black figure, noticing the glance at itself, grinned. “Let the emperor who proclaimed himself a god because of someone else’s power be punished.”

“Ha, people like you often attacked me, they often underestimated me, and where are they all now. Your impudence amazes me, and I will let you feel like an insignificance. Attack me, let’s see what you can do before you die!”

-Just as I thought, nothing special. Having think this, he aimed at the killer's neck. The blow should have torn him apart, but instead it went right through him.

"What!"

Adamant was surprised by this, but quickly calmed down and spoke.

"There's nothing special about an ability that allows you to be intangible."

Hearing this, the killer only smiled even more. "turn around." Having said this, he pointed to the chair. Adam only looked back slightly, continuing to keep his enemy in sight. And what he saw shocked him.


He himself sat on a chair, continuing to look at the killer. he didn't move or react at all. Adam quickly ran up to him, he tried in every possible way to touch him, but it was useless.


“It’s no use, you’re trapped in your mind, as soon as you looked at me, you’ve already lost!” Having said this, more people began to appear in the room. More and more figures appeared from all the shadows. After a couple of seconds, the room was filled with people. Adam tried to resist, but it was no use. Nothing helped. “Hell, it doesn’t matter if my wives show up soon or if Axel senses them and comes to the rescue. It's not that bad." Adam was also aware of his artifact inside his body. Which will resurrect him in a safe place after death. Therefore he was not afraid.


“You have to immobilize him and pump him full of ether. Mary, create a portal. Sandstern, prepare the oil." Hearing this, the emperor realized two things. First of all, everyone here has names from their world's past. Secondly, they were not going to kill him, which gave him a feeling he had long forgotten. Fear.


His frightened face was clearly visible. “Ha God, what happened? Someone stuck a knife in your heart for the first time.” Imperatoi tried to ignore him, watching carefully as his body was dragged like a sack of potatoes. “All this happened at the expense of your dear wives, be grateful to them for this.” Adam couldn't believe what he heard, why? This is a lie, why do they need this, all this was spinning in his head. But that was not all.


“We have been watching you since you were born. We helped you in every possible way, without us your brothers would have killed you long ago. We waged war against your enemies, secretly helping you. Without us, you would have failed in your first company. But thank us for this. "


“This is a lie, this cannot be!”


Adam denied it, he couldn't believe it. His pride did not allow him to see the truth. Then he has no meaning, all his actions were secretly supported by someone much stronger than himself. His wives were part of it too, whether they lied to him about how much they loved him. Surrendering to his thoughts, he stopped paying attention to his surroundings.


The room gradually began to burn, his body was filled with drugs and was unable to do anything. Mary has already prepared the seal. “We need to hurry, the guards will be here soon.”


After that, the stranger deactivated the ability and looked around the room for the last time. The room began to burn. His men set fire to the oil, and soon nothing remained of the room. Mentally, he had already said goodbye to this place. “Changes are coming, gentlemen and ladies, we are coming back.

10